The star of riches is shining upon you.

interests / alt.politics / China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

SubjectAuthor
* China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia26C.Z968
+* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
|`* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toPaxPerPoten
| +* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
| |`- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toPaxPerPoten
| +* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
| |`* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toPaxPerPoten
| | `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
| |  `- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toPaxPerPoten
| `- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia26C.Z968
`* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
 +* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
 |`* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
 | `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
 |  `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
 |   `- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
 `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to26C.Z968
  `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
   `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to26C.Z968
    +- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
    `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
     `* Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toMighty Wannabe
      +- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent
      `- Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s toVincent

1
China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<KNucndXcaMrITvz-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24007&group=alt.politics#24007

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 22:17:29 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 02:17 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race

US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
'trigger' arms race

US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
of long-standing alliance

Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
regional tensions"

.. . .

Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.

Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
missiles and ICBMs and such.

But it's all appearances and politics.

And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
after his ascension to commie godhood ....

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<Kxl8L.1515006$pI23.981770@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24012&group=alt.politics#24012

Subject: Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to
Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:32:49 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 03:32 UTC

26C.Z968 wrote on 11/1/2022 10:17 PM:
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>

> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
> 'trigger' arms race
>
> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
> of long-standing alliance
>
> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>
> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
> regional tensions"
>
> . . .
>
>   Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>   swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>   probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>   unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>
>   Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>   deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>   and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>   That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>   missiles and ICBMs and such.
>
>   But it's all appearances and politics.
>
>   And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>   after his ascension to commie godhood ....

The idiots working in the Pentagon surely are not worth their salt.

B52s are 'Nam era weapon, and the US lost 15 B52s in 10 days during
Operation Linebacker II. Nixon thought he could carpet-bomb Hanoi back
to the stone age, but North Vietnam air defence SA-2
surface-to-air-missiles inflicted heavy losses to the raiders. The US
packed up and went home soon after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Linebacker_II#U.S._aircraft_lost

China's new missiles today can pick the B52s off like clay pigeons from
hundreds of miles away.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tjt0j5$10v9d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24013&group=alt.politics#24013

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 00:52:38 -0500
 by: Vincent - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 05:52 UTC

On 11/1/2022 9:17 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>
> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
> 'trigger' arms race
>
> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
> of long-standing alliance
>
> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>
> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
> regional tensions"
>
> . . .
>
>   Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>   swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>   probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>   unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>
>   Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>   deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>   and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>   That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>   missiles and ICBMs and such.
>
>   But it's all appearances and politics.
>
>   And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>   after his ascension to commie godhood ....

Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
constant attempts by China to invade both. Our Moron President Wilson
demanded that they disband that treaty as it interfered with his plans
for a "League of Nations". Japan had been our ally until then. Their
only defense was to invade Korea, Mongolia, and China to beat China to
the punch. That is just another of the many reasons WWII came about.
Thank the Fucking Democrats for another unnecessary war. We should have
hanged Wilson! I see Biden just nixed a 4 star General that was very
competent and install another Brain dead Deadbeat Democrat. Even had to
make this one a General in order to fill the Job. China can't beat us,
but that SOB in the WhiteHouse probably will. Destruction of America
Armed forces from within.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tjt0v6$10v9d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24014&group=alt.politics#24014

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
Australia
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 00:59:02 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 05:59 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 11/1/2022 10:32 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 26C.Z968 wrote on 11/1/2022 10:17 PM:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>
>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>> 'trigger' arms race
>>
>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>> of long-standing alliance
>>
>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>
>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>> regional tensions"
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>   swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>   probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>   unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>
>>   Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>   deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>   and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>   That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>   missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>
>>   But it's all appearances and politics.
>>
>>   And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>   after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>

> The idiots working in the Pentagon surely are not worth their salt.
>
> B52s are 'Nam era weapon, and the US lost 15 B52s in 10 days during
> Operation Linebacker II. Nixon thought he could carpet-bomb Hanoi back
> to the stone age, but North Vietnam air defence SA-2
> surface-to-air-missiles inflicted heavy losses to the raiders. The US
> packed up and went home soon after.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Linebacker_II#U.S._aircraft_lost
>
> China's new missiles today can pick the B52s off like clay pigeons from
> hundreds of miles away.

Probably, but why is your Chinese Daddy wailing about something we do
all the time with our friendly allies. And why in the Hell are we still
supporting the freedoms of your speech and the open trade that feeds
China's war machine?

I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
"Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
delivery from China. No US transport to be used.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<1ds8L.1641165$wkZ5.1095025@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24050&group=alt.politics#24050

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 07:08:33 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 11:08 UTC

PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/2/2022 1:59 AM:
> On 11/1/2022 10:32 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> 26C.Z968 wrote on 11/1/2022 10:17 PM:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>>

>>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>>> 'trigger' arms race
>>>
>>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>>> of long-standing alliance
>>>
>>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>>
>>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>>> regional tensions"
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>>   swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>>   probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>>   unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>>
>>>   Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>>   deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>>   and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>>   That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>>   missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>>
>>>   But it's all appearances and politics.
>>>
>>>   And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>>   after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>>

>> The idiots working in the Pentagon surely are not worth their salt.
>>
>> B52s are 'Nam era weapon, and the US lost 15 B52s in 10 days during
>> Operation Linebacker II. Nixon thought he could carpet-bomb Hanoi
>> back to the stone age, but North Vietnam air defence SA-2
>> surface-to-air-missiles inflicted heavy losses to the raiders. The US
>> packed up and went home soon after.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Linebacker_II#U.S._aircraft_lost
>>
>> China's new missiles today can pick the B52s off like clay pigeons
>> from hundreds of miles away.
>
> Probably, but why is your Chinese Daddy wailing about something we do
> all the time with our friendly allies.

It's the thought the counts. It's not a nice thing to wave around a
machete in your friend's face in a threatening manner even if your
friend has a gun in his holster, is it?

> And why in the Hell are we still supporting the freedoms of your
> speech and the open trade that feeds China's war machine?

Trade is a two-way street. Trade is also feeding US's war machine. You
should have found out what happened after Trump put tariffs on select
Chinese goods and China retaliated by not buying select American goods.
And you can find out even more when Biden banned Russian goods and the
US/UK/EU are freezing their arses this coming winter.

> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.

Never heard of it until you've told me now. According to Wiki, it opened
in September in the US, initially for US customers only.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temu_(company)

Initially Amazon was in the business of selling books and CDs only when
it started. Internet and Chinese goods made Bezos one of the richest man
in the world. I have been a faithful customer of Amazon for a long time.
I guess Bezos is facing a competitor for the first time.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<4Ps8L.675304$MEGf.403934@fx03.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24053&group=alt.politics#24053

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 07:49:08 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 11:49 UTC

Vincent wrote on 11/2/2022 1:52 AM:
> On 11/1/2022 9:17 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>

>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>> 'trigger' arms race
>>
>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>> of long-standing alliance
>>
>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>
>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>> regional tensions"
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>    swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>    probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>    unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>
>>    Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>    deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>    and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>    That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>    missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>
>>    But it's all appearances and politics.
>>
>>    And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>    after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>
> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
> constant attempts by China to invade both.

Where did you get this nonsense? I have watched a lot of WWI
documentaries on YouTube. Japan and all European powers had colonies and
"concessions" in China. (That's what drove China into a communist
republic after WWII, which came 20 years after the end of WWI). Germany
had the colony "Tsing Tao" in northeast China as a "coaling station"
(battleships burn a lot of coal each mile at sea). Great Britain allied
with Japan to take Tsing Tao to starve German fleet of fuel in the
Pacific theatre.

Siege of Tsingtao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tsingtao

> Our Moron President Wilson demanded that they disband that treaty as
> it interfered with his plans for a "League of Nations". Japan had been
> our ally until then. Their only defense was to invade Korea, Mongolia,
> and China to beat China to the punch. That is just another of the many
> reasons WWII came about.

Don't forget the US has its own imperial ambitions.

> Thank the Fucking Democrats for another unnecessary war. We should
> have hanged Wilson! I see Biden just nixed a 4 star General that was
> very competent and install another Brain dead Deadbeat Democrat. Even
> had to make this one a General in order to fill the Job. China can't
> beat us, but that SOB in the WhiteHouse probably will. Destruction of
> America Armed forces from within.

You shouldn't blame Trump or Biden or their predecessors. Empires rise
and fall. Where is the mighty Roman Empire now? The Ottoman Empire? The
Spanish Empire? The German Empire? The British Empire?

The American Empire has had a good run for a century. Don't blame
yourself or anybody else for its decline. It's written in the stars.

Elton John & Leann Rimes - Written in the Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcx5DIeUU3I

Roman Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire

Ottoman Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

Spanish Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Empire

German Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

British Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

American Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<N%u8L.1611439$G_96.443533@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24063&group=alt.politics#24063

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:19:24 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 14:19 UTC

PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/2/2022 1:59 AM:

> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.

It seems impossible that "No US transport to be used" unless they
deliver by autonomous drones directly to your doorstep all the way from
China.

US transport will be required if they deliver by postal mail or courier
services like they most likely will.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<mmGdnRW1gesckf7-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24076&group=alt.politics#24076

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 20:34:08 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 00:34 UTC

On 11/2/22 1:52 AM, Vincent wrote:
> On 11/1/2022 9:17 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>

>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>> 'trigger' arms race
>>
>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>> of long-standing alliance
>>
>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>
>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>> regional tensions"
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>    swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>    probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>    unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>
>>    Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>    deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>    and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>    That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>    missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>
>>    But it's all appearances and politics.
>>
>>    And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>    after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>
> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
> constant attempts by China to invade both. Our Moron President Wilson
> demanded that they disband that treaty as it interfered with his plans
> for a "League of Nations". Japan had been our ally until then. Their
> only defense was to invade Korea, Mongolia, and China to beat China to
> the punch.

The horse-shit is getting pretty deep here .....

China was in NO position to invade anybody, it was
still almost entirely agrarian and its mil-tech was
barely past medieval.

>That is just another of the many reasons WWII came about.
> Thank the Fucking Democrats for another unnecessary war. We should have
> hanged Wilson! I see Biden just nixed a 4 star General that was very
> competent and install another Brain dead Deadbeat Democrat. Even had to
> make this one a General in order to fill the Job. China can't beat us,
> but that SOB in the WhiteHouse probably will. Destruction of America
> Armed forces from within.

"China can't beat us" ??? It can fry us REALLY damned bad
and a lot of its mil-tech is now well head of the West's.
Now "beat" ... depends on your meaning. We can fry 'em
real good too. No winners, so nobody gets "beat" per-se.

Maybe you didn't notice those "and also" news stories over
the past couple of years - like China basically tripling
its number of ICBM silos for one. I wonder how many Hunter's
biz dealings bought ? They also have trans-orbital "hyper-
sonics" now that there's really no defense against, might
not even notice them until it's WAY too late. Then their
gen-II AI autonomous micro-subs/torpedoes and gigantic
army and .......

China is EXTREMELY dangerous - it just doesn't bang shoes
on the table and scream about it.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<fySdnXtfLd2Kk_7-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24077&group=alt.politics#24077

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!3.us.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.22.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 20:40:53 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 00:40 UTC

On 11/2/22 1:59 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 11/1/2022 10:32 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> 26C.Z968 wrote on 11/1/2022 10:17 PM:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>>

>>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>>> 'trigger' arms race
>>>
>>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>>> of long-standing alliance
>>>
>>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>>
>>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>>> regional tensions"
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>>   swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>>   probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>>   unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>>
>>>   Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>>   deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>>   and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>>   That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>>   missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>>
>>>   But it's all appearances and politics.
>>>
>>>   And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>>   after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>>

>> The idiots working in the Pentagon surely are not worth their salt.
>>
>> B52s are 'Nam era weapon, and the US lost 15 B52s in 10 days during
>> Operation Linebacker II. Nixon thought he could carpet-bomb Hanoi back
>> to the stone age, but North Vietnam air defence SA-2
>> surface-to-air-missiles inflicted heavy losses to the raiders. The US
>> packed up and went home soon after.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Linebacker_II#U.S._aircraft_lost
>>
>> China's new missiles today can pick the B52s off like clay pigeons
>> from hundreds of miles away.
>
> Probably, but why is your Chinese Daddy wailing about something we do
> all the time with our friendly allies. And why in the Hell are we still
> supporting the freedoms of your speech and the open trade that feeds
> China's war machine?
>
> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.

And consumers worldwide will FLOCK to it ... may as well
just pay tithes direct to the PRC Army.

Probably no US manufactured items either.

China isn't REALLY "wailing" here of course, it's all
politics and propaganda. There's about zero tactical
or strategic relevance to a few more B-52s in Oz. As
I said, they're now the WORST way to try and deliver
nukes.

They ARE still of use in conventional military campaigns
however ... a flight of those over your city or front
lines can make a serious mess.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk1t58$1j5fa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24092&group=alt.politics#24092

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 21:24:39 -0500
 by: Vincent - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:24 UTC

On 11/2/2022 6:49 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Vincent wrote on 11/2/2022 1:52 AM:
>> On 11/1/2022 9:17 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race
>>>
>>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>>> 'trigger' arms race
>>>
>>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>>> of long-standing alliance
>>>
>>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>>
>>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>>> regional tensions"
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>>    swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>>    probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>>    unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>>
>>>    Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>>    deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>>    and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>>    That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>>    missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>>
>>>    But it's all appearances and politics.
>>>
>>>    And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>>    after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>>
>> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
>> constant attempts by China to invade both.
>
> Where did you get this nonsense? I have watched a lot of WWI
> documentaries on YouTube. Japan and all European powers had colonies and
> "concessions" in China. (That's what drove China into a communist
> republic after WWII, which came 20 years after the end of WWI). Germany
> had the colony "Tsing Tao" in northeast China as a "coaling station"
> (battleships burn a lot of coal each mile at sea). Great Britain allied
> with Japan to take Tsing Tao to starve German fleet of fuel in the
> Pacific theatre.

It is truly regretful that you are such an ignorant bastard, but what
can one expect from a Leftist fool? Go back and do your homework, Moron!

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk1va3$1m6qc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24093&group=alt.politics#24093

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 22:01:23 -0500
 by: Vincent - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 03:01 UTC

On 11/2/2022 7:34 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 11/2/22 1:52 AM, Vincent wrote:
>> On 11/1/2022 9:17 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-send-b-52-bombers-australia-move-china-warns-could-trigger-arms-race

As for the Arms race..It has started.and a while back.
Huge arms contracts have been let to the top 5 contractors ...Close to a
$Trillion Dollars with top contender Lockheed Martin and number 5
General Dynamics. Being is in the mix.

>>> US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could
>>> 'trigger' arms race
>>>
>>> US defense official says sending B-52 bombers to Australia part
>>> of long-standing alliance
>>>
>>> Royal Australian Air Force Base (RAAF) Tindal has long been home
>>> to U.S. B-52 bombers, but China’s foreign ministry took issue
>>> with U.S. plans to send up to six nuclear-capable B-52 bombers
>>> to the base in northern Australia, according to reports Monday.
>>>
>>> Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the U.S.
>>> plans to increase its security alliance with Sydney "escalates
>>> regional tensions"
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Um ... I think the only diff of "nuclear-capable" is to
>>>    swap out the bomb rack. Actually, most nukes are now
>>>    probably smaller than 1000-lb conventional bombs ...
>>>    unlike in the 50s when they were *huge* things.
>>>
>>>    Oh, and a B-52 is likely the WORST way to try and
>>>    deliver nuclear weapons these days. They're big
>>>    and relatively slow and show up real good on radar.
>>>    That's why we built B-2s and B1-B's and cruise
>>>    missiles and ICBMs and such.
>>>
>>>    But it's all appearances and politics.
>>>
>>>    And it's probably good to give Xi a *little* shit
>>>    after his ascension to commie godhood ....
>>
>> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
>> constant attempts by China to invade both. Our Moron President Wilson
>> demanded that they disband that treaty as it interfered with his plans
>> for a "League of Nations". Japan had been our ally until then. Their
>> only defense was to invade Korea, Mongolia, and China to beat China to
>> the punch.
>
>   The horse-shit is getting pretty deep here .....

Fuck you!

>   China was in NO position to invade anybody, it was
>   still almost entirely agrarian and its mil-tech was
>   barely past medieval.

Uh Huh... The Boxer Rebellion, American patrols to back up the British
drug trade during the 1800's up to the WW's A whole encyclopedia of wars
in that region of the world. Go visit a library. Or better yet...Do some
ass in the Grass jobs with the Marines or what ever.

>> That is just another of the many reasons WWII came about. Thank the
>> Fucking Democrats for another unnecessary war. We should have hanged
>> Wilson! I see Biden just nixed a 4 star General that was very
>> competent and install another Brain dead Deadbeat Democrat. Even had
>> to make this one a General in order to fill the Job. China can't beat
>> us, but that SOB in the WhiteHouse probably will. Destruction of
>> America Armed forces from within.
>
>   "China can't beat us" ??? It can fry us REALLY damned bad
>   and a lot of its mil-tech is now well head of the West's.
>   Now "beat" ... depends on your meaning. We can fry 'em
>   real good too. No winners, so nobody gets "beat" per-se.

That's a given.... China cannot beat us! Can do a lot of damage though.
But that is it. As for a win. Your damned betcha we can. But whats left
won't be worth owning.

>   Maybe you didn't notice those "and also" news stories over
>   the past couple of years - like China basically tripling
>   its number of ICBM silos for one.

Do you really believe China is Suicidal?(Sarcasm)

I wonder how many Hunter's
>   biz dealings bought ? They also have trans-orbital "hyper-
>   sonics"

Do you even have any idea what ALL of the Western countries would/could
counter with?

now that there's really no defense against, might
>   not even notice them until it's WAY too late. Then their
>   gen-II AI autonomous micro-subs/torpedoes and gigantic
>   army and .......

I have also noted our weapons research for a long time. When you become
a top military advisor for our Democratic-Republic, then and only then
will I possibly add you to the information stream about what we can or
cannot do. China at the present time cannot even solve its water shortage.

>   China is EXTREMELY dangerous - it just doesn't bang shoes
>   on the table and scream about it.

Actually China for the last 80 years has played its cards very close to
the chest. Maybe you should start your History of China when they owned
Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and a lot of others. Japan has ancient
hatreds of China and Korea. Which have been reciprocated for a thousand
years or more. The Rape of Nanking will show you the love shared by
Japan and China.

https://allthatsinteresting.com › rape-of-nanking-massacre

The word Kamikazi comes from the Great Chinese fleet that was wiped by
one while attacking China in earlier times. It means divine wind.

Actually we are more in danger of being talked to death by the Sky is
Falling *Wannabe*. Is he another of Rudy's socks?

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk1vhp$1m6qc$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24094&group=alt.politics#24094

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
Australia
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 22:05:28 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 03:05 UTC

On 11/2/2022 6:08 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/2/2022 1:59 AM:

>>> The idiots working in the Pentagon surely are not worth their salt.
>>>
>>> B52s are 'Nam era weapon, and the US lost 15 B52s in 10 days during
>>> Operation Linebacker II. Nixon thought he could carpet-bomb Hanoi
>>> back to the stone age, but North Vietnam air defence SA-2
>>> surface-to-air-missiles inflicted heavy losses to the raiders. The US
>>> packed up and went home soon after.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Linebacker_II#U.S._aircraft_lost
>>>
>>> China's new missiles today can pick the B52s off like clay pigeons
>>> from hundreds of miles away.
>>
>> Probably, but why is your Chinese Daddy wailing about something we do
>> all the time with our friendly allies.
>

> It's the thought the counts. It's not a nice thing to wave around a
> machete in your friend's face in a threatening manner even if your
> friend has a gun in his holster, is it?
>
>> And why in the Hell are we still supporting the freedoms of your
>> speech and the open trade that feeds China's war machine?
>>

> Trade is a two-way street. Trade is also feeding US's war machine. You
> should have found out what happened after Trump put tariffs on select
> Chinese goods and China retaliated by not buying select American goods.
> And you can find out even more when Biden banned Russian goods and the
> US/UK/EU are freezing their arses this coming winter.
>
>> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
>> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
>> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.
>
> Never heard of it until you've told me now. According to Wiki, it opened
> in September in the US, initially for US customers only.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temu_(company)
>
> Initially Amazon was in the business of selling books and CDs only when
> it started. Internet and Chinese goods made Bezos one of the richest man
> in the world. I have been a faithful customer of Amazon for a long time.
> I guess Bezos is facing a competitor for the first time.

Amazon stayed in heavy losses for a decade or two.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk200u$1m6qc$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24095&group=alt.politics#24095

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
Australia
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 22:13:34 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 03:13 UTC

On 11/2/2022 9:19 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/2/2022 1:59 AM:
>>

>> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
>> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
>> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.
>

> It seems impossible that "No US transport to be used" unless they
> deliver by autonomous drones directly to your doorstep all the way from
> China.

Their claim, not mine.

> US transport will be required if they deliver by postal mail or courier
> services like they most likely will.

Maybe Biden sold the USPS et all to the Chinese? The Dems did try to
sell EROS to China during the 70's.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<SYydnVwBWYXvE_n-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24097&group=alt.politics#24097

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 00:00:31 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 04:00 UTC

On 11/3/22 11:01 PM, Vincent wrote:
> On 11/2/2022 7:34 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>>>

> As for the Arms race..It has started.and a while back.
> Huge arms contracts have been let to the top 5 contractors ...Close to a
> $Trillion Dollars with top contender Lockheed Martin and number 5
> General Dynamics. Being is in the mix.

>>> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
>>> constant attempts by China to invade both. Our Moron President Wilson
>>> demanded that they disband that treaty as it interfered with his
>>> plans for a "League of Nations". Japan had been our ally until then.
>>> Their only defense was to invade Korea, Mongolia, and China to beat
>>> China to the punch.
>>
>>    The horse-shit is getting pretty deep here .....
>

> Fuck you!

No thanks. I do have (some) standards :-)

2-digit IQs are OFF THE LIST.

>>    China was in NO position to invade anybody, it was
>>    still almost entirely agrarian and its mil-tech was
>>    barely past medieval.
>
> Uh Huh... The Boxer Rebellion, American patrols to back up the British
> drug trade during the 1800's up to the WW's A whole encyclopedia of wars
> in that region of the world. Go visit a library. Or better yet...Do some
> ass in the Grass jobs with the Marines or what ever.

The Boxer Rebellion ?????????????????

That was fought with clubs and knives for
the most part and was ancient history even
in the 1930s.

Tryin' WAY too hard there .....

>>> That is just another of the many reasons WWII came about. Thank the
>>> Fucking Democrats for another unnecessary war. We should have hanged
>>> Wilson! I see Biden just nixed a 4 star General that was very
>>> competent and install another Brain dead Deadbeat Democrat. Even had
>>> to make this one a General in order to fill the Job. China can't beat
>>> us, but that SOB in the WhiteHouse probably will. Destruction of
>>> America Armed forces from within.
>>
>>    "China can't beat us" ??? It can fry us REALLY damned bad
>>    and a lot of its mil-tech is now well head of the West's.
>>    Now "beat" ... depends on your meaning. We can fry 'em
>>    real good too. No winners, so nobody gets "beat" per-se.
>
> That's a given.... China cannot beat us! Can do a lot of damage though.
> But that is it. As for a win. Your damned betcha we can. But whats left
> won't be worth owning.

King of the (radioactive) shit-pile ? What a victory ....

>>    Maybe you didn't notice those "and also" news stories over
>>    the past couple of years - like China basically tripling
>>    its number of ICBM silos for one.
>
> Do you really believe  China is Suicidal?(Sarcasm)

Xi knows he can burn half the population or more and
STILL be a big power, STILL in-charge.

>  I wonder how many Hunter's
>>    biz dealings bought ? They also have trans-orbital "hyper-
>>    sonics"
>
> Do you even have any idea what ALL of the Western countries would/could
> counter with?

Yes ... but again you just wind up as King Of The (Radioactive)
Shit-Pile. No victory. None at all.

If China is to be beaten, it has to be from WITHIN.

But that population is long used to bowing before
its emperors .....

>  now that there's really no defense against, might
>>    not even notice them until it's WAY too late. Then their
>>    gen-II AI autonomous micro-subs/torpedoes and gigantic
>>    army and .......
>
> I have also noted our weapons research for a long time. When you become
> a top military advisor for our Democratic-Republic, then and only then
> will I possibly add you to the information stream about what we can or
> cannot do. China at the present time cannot even solve its water shortage.

Can it intercept 99+ percent of China's ICBMs ? 99+ percent
of its hypersonics ? 99+ percent of its sub/ship-launched
systems ??? And who knows what they've put into orbit. If NOT ...
then the USA becomes a burnt-out radioactive SHIT PILE. It
would literally only take about a dozen good megaton+ hits to
accomplish that. The fallout would spread widely, The System
would implode ... starvation, anarchy and disease would do
the rest.

1st-world countries are 1st-world countries because everything
works SMOOTHLY, EFFICIENTLY, stuff arrives Just In Time, checks
clear, everything is insured, backups exist ...... Even a dozen
good nuke hits would TRASH that. No more systems, no more
smoothness, no more efficiency - and the USA and pop are NOT
set up for 3rd/4th-world living anymore. If you want me to start
going on in much higher detail about what all would go to shit
I can spend a long time typing ......... we'd lose ten or twenty
percent to the immediate attack ... and another 90 percent because
The System didn't work anymore.

If you ACTUALLY Knew Shit then you'd know THIS. But clearly
you don't, so .......

>>    China is EXTREMELY dangerous - it just doesn't bang shoes
>>    on the table and scream about it.
>
> Actually China for the last 80 years has played its cards very close to
> the chest. Maybe you should start your History of China when they owned
> Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and a lot of others. Japan has ancient
> hatreds of China and Korea. Which have been reciprocated for a thousand
> years or more. The Rape of Nanking will show you the love shared by
> Japan and China.
>
> https://allthatsinteresting.com › rape-of-nanking-massacre
>
> The word Kamikazi comes from the Great Chinese fleet that was wiped by
> one while attacking China in earlier times. It means divine wind.
>
> Actually we are more in danger of being talked to death by the Sky is
> Falling *Wannabe*. Is he another of Rudy's socks?

China DOES play its games "differently" - a much longer-term
strategy. But it looks like that "term" is just about over with.
They just made ambitious Xi the modern equiv of a "god-emperor".
He has military power, and population, to burn.

Oh, since Nixon on, the USA has outsourced huge quantities of
VITAL production and resource-acquisition to China. Xi could
crush us just by turning off the faucet - it'd be years before
we could get any replacements up to speed and that'd be WAY
too late. The supply/manufacturing chain shatters. All fall
down go boom.

So put down your propaganda Talking Points and THINK about
the current realities. They're BAD and our natural inclinations,
forged by Darwin LONG before there were 'systems', work
against us. If you are counting on anything different then
you're a fuckin' MANIAC straight out of "Dr.Strangelove".
BTW, the few survivors, before they die, are gonna brick-up
your bunker and pour gasoline down the vents because you're
the most spectacular FAILURES that ever were.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<G%19L.1547941$%fx6.1388076@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24104&group=alt.politics#24104

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:08:34 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 06:08 UTC

PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/3/2022 11:13 PM:
> On 11/2/2022 9:19 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/2/2022 1:59 AM:
>>>

>>> I see the Chinese "TEMU" back by the Chinese Government is out break
>>> "Amazon". This Giant conglomerate is cheaper then cheapo and direct
>>> delivery from China. No US transport to be used.
>>

>> It seems impossible that "No US transport to be used" unless they
>> deliver by autonomous drones directly to your doorstep all the way
>> from China.
>
> Their claim, not mine.
>>
>> US transport will be required if they deliver by postal mail or
>> courier services like they most likely will.
>
> Maybe Biden sold the USPS et all to the Chinese? The Dems did try to
> sell EROS to China during the 70's.

What is EROS?

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<Q329L.2249103$f0c6.103616@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24107&group=alt.politics#24107

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:13:00 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 06:13 UTC

Vincent wrote on 11/3/2022 10:24 PM:
> On 11/2/2022 6:49 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Vincent wrote on 11/2/2022 1:52 AM:

>>> Prior to WWI Australia and Japan had a mutual defense pact against the
>>> constant attempts by China to invade both.
>>
>> Where did you get this nonsense? I have watched a lot of WWI
>> documentaries on YouTube. Japan and all European powers had colonies
>> and "concessions" in China. (That's what drove China into a communist
>> republic after WWII, which came 20 years after the end of WWI).
>> Germany had the colony "Tsing Tao" in northeast China as a "coaling
>> station" (battleships burn a lot of coal each mile at sea). Great
>> Britain allied with Japan to take Tsing Tao to starve German fleet of
>> fuel in the Pacific theatre.
>
> It is truly regretful that you are such an ignorant bastard, but what
> can one expect from a Leftist fool? Go back and do your homework, Moron!

You should cite some proof of your ridiculous claim. Prior to WWI China
didn't even have a decent navy boat to invade Japan or, even worse,
Australia.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<qf29L.1558835$YC96.893460@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24108&group=alt.politics#24108

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:25:22 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 06:25 UTC

26C.Z968 wrote on 11/4/2022 12:00 AM:
> On 11/3/22 11:01 PM, Vincent wrote:
>>>>>

>> As for the Arms race..It has started.and a while back.
>> Huge arms contracts have been let to the top 5 contractors ...Close
>> to a $Trillion Dollars with top contender Lockheed Martin and number
>> 5 General Dynamics. Being is in the mix.

>>>    The horse-shit is getting pretty deep here .....
>>

>> Fuck you!
>

> No thanks. I do have (some) standards  :-)
>
> 2-digit IQs are OFF THE LIST.
>

>>>    China was in NO position to invade anybody, it was
>>>    still almost entirely agrarian and its mil-tech was
>>>    barely past medieval.
>>
>> Uh Huh... The Boxer Rebellion, American patrols to back up the
>> British drug trade during the 1800's up to the WW's A whole
>> encyclopedia of wars in that region of the world. Go visit a library.
>> Or better yet...Do some ass in the Grass jobs with the Marines or
>> what ever.
>
>   The Boxer Rebellion ?????????????????
>
>   That was fought with clubs and knives for
>   the most part and was ancient history even
>   in the 1930s.
>
>   Tryin' WAY too hard there .....

The rebels used their bare fists. They were trained in martial-art. The
English historians didn't have the word "Kung Fu" in those days, so they
used their familiar word "boxer" to describe the Kung Fu fighters. So it
became "Boxer Rebellion" instead of "Kung Fu fighter Rebellion".

<tk5guo$2dgch$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24153&group=alt.politics#24153

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 06:20:58 -0500
 by: Vincent - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:20 UTC

On 11/4/2022 1:13 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Vincent wrote on 11/3/2022 10:24 PM:

>>> Where did you get this nonsense? I have watched a lot of WWI
>>> documentaries on YouTube. Japan and all European powers had colonies
>>> and "concessions" in China. (That's what drove China into a communist
>>> republic after WWII, which came 20 years after the end of WWI).
>>> Germany had the colony "Tsing Tao" in northeast China as a "coaling
>>> station" (battleships burn a lot of coal each mile at sea). Great
>>> Britain allied with Japan to take Tsing Tao to starve German fleet of
>>> fuel in the Pacific theatre.
>>
>> It is truly regretful that you are such an ignorant bastard, but what
>> can one expect from a Leftist fool? Go back and do your homework, Moron!
>>

> You should cite some proof of your ridiculous claim. Prior to WWI China
> didn't even have a decent navy boat to invade Japan or, even worse,
> Australia.

Try the Dynasty fleets prior to the birth of Christ. If you wish to
refute some fact, raise your hand and if called on politely display your
facts on refutation. Maintain a stiff upper lip when your silly proof
entertains your betters to the point of laughing at your ignorant
embarrassment.

I wonder if perhaps the world leaders should watch Utube for guidance on
how to run the world? (Vast Sarcasm)

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk5it4$2eb98$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24154&group=alt.politics#24154

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 06:54:14 -0500
 by: Vincent - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:54 UTC

On 11/3/2022 11:00 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 11/3/22 11:01 PM, Vincent wrote:
>>

>> As for the Arms race..It has started.and a while back.
>> Huge arms contracts have been let to the top 5 contractors ...Close to
>> a $Trillion Dollars with top contender Lockheed Martin and number 5
>> General Dynamics. Being is in the mix.

>>>    The horse-shit is getting pretty deep here .....

As for the Horse-shit, that is a product from you horses asses.

>> Fuck you!
>

> No thanks. I do have (some) standards  :-)

No real American would believe that.

> 2-digit IQs are OFF THE LIST.

So? You are retiring from posting your ridiculous very low IQ comments?

>>>    China was in NO position to invade anybody, it was
>>>    still almost entirely agrarian and its mil-tech was
>>>    barely past medieval.
>>
>> Uh Huh... The Boxer Rebellion, American patrols to back up the British
>> drug trade during the 1800's up to the WW's A whole encyclopedia of
>> wars in that region of the world. Go visit a library. Or better
>> yet...Do some ass in the Grass jobs with the Marines or what ever.
>
>   The Boxer Rebellion ?????????????????
>
>   That was fought with clubs and knives for
>   the most part and was ancient history even
>   in the 1930s.

Nope...gunpowder.

>   Tryin' WAY too hard there .....

You are arguing with yourself. First you say there was no ability for
war prior to WWI and then you say there was. How about the Dynasty wars?
or did y0u forget the huge fleets of Sailing vessels that attack Japan,
Vietnam, Cambodia etc...etc..Firing rockets and cannon and smoothbore
long guns. All powered by Gunpowder inventd before Marco Polo's time.

>>>    "China can't beat us" ??? It can fry us REALLY damned bad
>>>    and a lot of its mil-tech is now well head of the West's.
>>>    Now "beat" ... depends on your meaning. We can fry 'em
>>>    real good too. No winners, so nobody gets "beat" per-se.
>>
>> That's a given.... China cannot beat us! Can do a lot of damage
>> though. But that is it. As for a win. Your damned betcha we can. But
>> whats left won't be worth owning.
>

>   King of the (radioactive) shit-pile ? What a victory ....
>

>>>    Maybe you didn't notice those "and also" news stories over
>>>    the past couple of years - like China basically tripling
>>>    its number of ICBM silos for one.
>>
>> Do you really believe  China is Suicidal?(Sarcasm)
>

>   Xi knows he can burn half the population or more and
>   STILL be a big power, STILL in-charge.

Were you one of the Clinton draft dodgers that spent the Viet Nam war
doped up in Canada?

>>   I wonder how many Hunter's
>>>    biz dealings bought ? They also have trans-orbital "hyper-
>>>    sonics"
>>
>> Do you even have any idea what ALL of the Western countries
>> would/could counter with?
>

>   Yes ... but again you just wind up as King Of The (Radioactive)
>   Shit-Pile. No victory. None at all.
>
>   If China is to be beaten, it has to be from WITHIN.
>
>   But that population is long used to bowing before
>   its emperors .....

Times have changed, now the proletariat drives Buick's(made in China).
I suggest that you visit Aberdeen.

>>   now that there's really no defense against, might
>>>    not even notice them until it's WAY too late. Then their
>>>    gen-II AI autonomous micro-subs/torpedoes and gigantic
>>>    army and .......
>>
>> I have also noted our weapons research for a long time. When you
>> become a top military advisor for our Democratic-Republic, then and
>> only then will I possibly add you to the information stream about what
>> we can or cannot do. China at the present time cannot even solve its
>> water shortage.
>

>   Can it intercept 99+ percent of China's ICBMs ? 99+ percent
>   of its hypersonics ? 99+ percent of its sub/ship-launched
>   systems ??? And who knows what they've put into orbit. If NOT ...
>   then the USA becomes a burnt-out radioactive SHIT PILE. It
>   would literally only take about a dozen good megaton+ hits to
>   accomplish that. The fallout would spread widely, The System
>   would implode ... starvation, anarchy and disease would do
>   the rest.

The Sky is falling!!

>   1st-world countries are 1st-world countries because everything
>   works SMOOTHLY, EFFICIENTLY, stuff arrives Just In Time, checks
>   clear, everything is insured, backups exist ......

Apparently you do not reside on Planet earth.

Even a dozen
>   good nuke hits would TRASH that. No more systems, no more
>   smoothness, no more efficiency - and the USA and pop are NOT
>   set up for 3rd/4th-world living anymore. If you want me to start
>   going on in much higher detail about what all would go to shit
>   I can spend a long time typing ......... we'd lose ten or twenty
>   percent to the immediate attack ... and another 90 percent because
>   The System didn't work anymore.
>
>   If you ACTUALLY Knew Shit then you'd know THIS. But clearly
>   you don't, so .......

Click here to read the complete article
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<Pgs9L.2254467$f0c6.1915962@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24155&group=alt.politics#24155

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 08:01:49 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:01 UTC

Vincent wrote on 11/5/2022 7:20 AM:
> On 11/4/2022 1:13 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Vincent wrote on 11/3/2022 10:24 PM:

>>> It is truly regretful that you are such an ignorant bastard, but
>>> what can one expect from a Leftist fool? Go back and do your
>>> homework, Moron!
>>>

>> You should cite some proof of your ridiculous claim. Prior to WWI
>> China didn't even have a decent navy boat to invade Japan or, even
>> worse, Australia.
>
> Try the Dynasty fleets prior to the birth of Christ.

Isn't the birth of Christ more than two thousand years ago? Was WWI
anywhere near two thousand years in the past?

> If you wish to refute some fact, raise your hand and if called on
> politely display your facts on refutation. Maintain a stiff upper lip
> when your silly proof entertains your betters to the point of laughing
> at your ignorant embarrassment.

You would be fired for saying that to your students.

> I wonder if perhaps the world leaders should watch Utube for guidance
> on how to run the world? (Vast Sarcasm)

The think tanks in the Pentagon get all their guidance by navel gazing.

That's why they haven't found out the US military is WEAK and will
struggle to win a war

I have been telling these American war hawks who have buried that heads
up their arses that they don't know the US is a declining empire. The US
will be suicidal to clash with China and Russia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11329069/Report-finds-military-WEAK-struggle-win-war.html

Report finds US military is WEAK and will struggle to win a war: China
is building more warships, fighter pilots don't have jets or training
and army can't recruit enough soldiers

    The worrisome trend was aired Tuesday by The Heritage Foundation, a
think tank that analyzes the strength of the armed forces and potential
threats to the US

    In its Foundation's Index of US Military Strength, Heritage rated
the military 'weak' and 'at risk' of not being able to protect America's
vital national interests

    The weak rating, down from 'marginal' recorded by the
Washington-based agency last year, is the first in the index's nine-year
history

    It further found that rapidly advancing China remained the most
'comprehensive security challenge' to an ill-prepared US force

    Aside from the overall 'weak' rating garnered by the military,
Heritage provided each of the military branches with their own
individual rankings

    The Army scored 'marginal,' while the Air Force was ranked 'very
weak' and the Navy 'weak.' The Marine Corps fared the best, receiving a
'strong' rating

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk5jtd$2eb98$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24156&group=alt.politics#24156

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.australia
Australia
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 07:11:26 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:11 UTC

On 11/4/2022 1:08 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> PaxPerPoten wrote on 11/3/2022 11:13 PM:

>>> It seems impossible that "No US transport to be used" unless they
>>> deliver by autonomous drones directly to your doorstep all the way
>>> from China.
>>
>> Their claim, not mine.
>>>
>>> US transport will be required if they deliver by postal mail or
>>> courier services like they most likely will.
>>
>> Maybe Biden sold the USPS et all to the Chinese? The Dems did try to
>> sell EROS to China during the 70's.
>

> What is EROS?

An old but very useful resources system. Many countries including China
and Russia pay top dollar for agricultural information from. It also has
a GPS system that guides farm equipment for fertilizing, insecticide,
weed control. It detects agricultural diseases from space. Farm
Equipment drivers basically are along for the ride with the Satellite
guiding them automatically. It also has Military and medical research
capabilities. It was an offshoot of the Apollo Program. It was run by
hand from the 1960's to 1972 when it was fully funded for the long term.
It can be visited(unsecured areas) outside of Garretson South Dakota
with advance reservations. Much like the Fermi labs for visitation.
I believe the Israeli's in later years somewhat emulated it in their own
country.

https://www.usgs.gov/centers/eros

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tUs9L.2255675$f0c6.1475659@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24157&group=alt.politics#24157

Australia
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 08:44:08 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:44 UTC

Vincent wrote on 11/5/2022 7:54 AM:
> On 11/3/2022 11:00 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>>>>>

>>> As for the Arms race..It has started.and a while back.
>>> Huge arms contracts have been let to the top 5 contractors ...Close
>>> to a $Trillion Dollars with top contender Lockheed Martin and number
>>> 5 General Dynamics. Being is in the mix.

> As for the Horse-shit, that is a product from you horses asses.
>

>>> Fuck you!
>>

>> No thanks. I do have (some) standards  :-)
>
> No real American would believe that.
>

>> 2-digit IQs are OFF THE LIST.
>
> So? You are retiring from posting your ridiculous very low IQ comments?

>>> Uh Huh... The Boxer Rebellion, American patrols to back up the
>>> British drug trade during the 1800's up to the WW's A whole
>>> encyclopedia of wars in that region of the world. Go visit a
>>> library. Or better yet...Do some ass in the Grass jobs with the
>>> Marines or what ever.
>>
>>    The Boxer Rebellion ?????????????????
>>
>>    That was fought with clubs and knives for
>>    the most part and was ancient history even
>>    in the 1930s.
>
> Nope...gunpowder.

They fought with martial-arts (Kung Fu). That word "Kung Fu" wasn't
known to the English world so they used the word "boxer", which means
fighting with fist, not gunpowder. If the rebels really fought with
gunpowder, then the event wouldn't have been called "Boxer Rebellion".

>>    Tryin' WAY too hard there .....
>
> You are arguing with yourself. First you say there was no ability for
> war prior to WWI and then you say there was. How about the Dynasty
> wars? or did you forget the huge fleets of Sailing vessels that attack
> Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia etc...etc..Firing rockets and cannon and
> smoothbore long guns. All powered by Gunpowder inventd before Marco
> Polo's time.

Please look up on the internet. All the events you have just mentioned
were hundreds of years before WWI. China had declined to a point that
every European power had a colony or "concession" in China before WWI.

>>> That's a given.... China cannot beat us! Can do a lot of damage
>>> though. But that is it. As for a win. Your damned betcha we can. But
>>> whats left won't be worth owning.
>>

>>    King of the (radioactive) shit-pile ? What a victory ....

>>> Do you really believe  China is Suicidal?(Sarcasm)
>>

>>    Xi knows he can burn half the population or more and
>>    STILL be a big power, STILL in-charge.
>
> Were you one of the Clinton draft dodgers that spent the Viet Nam war
> doped up in Canada?

You should be ashamed that you didn't join the Draft Resistance Movement
to stop the Viet Nam invasion.

John Brown - Bob Dylan [Lyrics]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_YLI2hTIs

> [...]
>>> by one while attacking China in earlier times. It means divine wind.
>>>
>>> Actually we are more in danger of being talked to death by the Sky
>>> is Falling *Wannabe*. Is he another of Rudy's socks?
>>

>>    China DOES play its games "differently" - a much longer-term
>>    strategy. But it looks like that "term" is just about over with.
>>    They just made ambitious Xi the modern equiv of a "god-emperor".
>>    He has military power, and population, to burn.
>
> In China that can change in a heartbeat. Like in Korea...The Grunts
> were told to charge until we were over run. Amazingly when the bodies
> built up, the Chinese grunts ran in the other direction. Maybe you
> should do a body count on that for comparison. Same thing is happening
> in the Ukraine.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk7ktc$2vj0r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24176&group=alt.politics#24176

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:40:45 -0500
 by: Vincent - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 06:40 UTC

On 11/5/2022 7:44 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Vincent wrote on 11/5/2022 7:54 AM:

>>>    The Boxer Rebellion ?????????????????
>>>
>>>    That was fought with clubs and knives for
>>>    the most part and was ancient history even
>>>    in the 1930s.
>>
>> Nope...gunpowder.
>
> They fought with martial-arts (Kung Fu). That word "Kung Fu" wasn't
> known to the English world so they used the word "boxer", which means
> fighting with fist, not gunpowder. If the rebels really fought with
> gunpowder, then the event wouldn't have been called "Boxer Rebellion".

It was called *The Boxer Rebellion* because the Chinese participant
belonged to a Martial arts school. Every weapon available was used. Many
of the dead were killed by firearms...Both English and Chinese.

The Martial arts schools of that ERA were membership for life with a
creed similar to that of the TONGS.

>>>    Tryin' WAY too hard there .....
>>
>> You are arguing with yourself. First you say there was no ability for
>> war prior to WWI and then you say there was. How about the Dynasty
>> wars? or did you forget the huge fleets of Sailing vessels that attacked
>> Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia etc...etc..Firing rockets and cannon and
>> smooth bore long guns. All powered by Gunpowder invented before Marco
>> Polo's time.
>

> Please look up on the internet. All the events you have just mentioned
> were hundreds of years before WWI. China had declined to a point that
> every European power had a colony or "concession" in China before WWI.

If you are still so fucked up on your education, don't waste my time.
Harvard University has a section of its main library dedicated to the
constant wars and invasions by China. There is even a great wall design
to curb Chinese enemies from returning the favor. Take Mommy along to
read long long words for you.

>>>    King of the (radioactive) shit-pile ? What a victory ....

>>>    Xi knows he can burn half the population or more and
>>>    STILL be a big power, STILL in-charge.
>>
>> Were you one of the Clinton draft dodgers that spent the Viet Nam war
>> doped up in Canada?

Actually Clinton was a deserter. At least Cassius Clay was honest about it.

> You should be ashamed that you didn't join the Draft Resistance Movement
> to stop the Viet Nam invasion.

Actually I am ashamed that I didn't cap a few cocksuckers like you.

Re: China Pissed Because USA To Deliver Nuke-Capable B-52s to Australia

<tk7lb1$2vj0r$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24177&group=alt.politics#24177

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,sci.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Australia
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:48:03 -0500
 by: Vincent - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 06:48 UTC

On 11/5/2022 7:44 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Vincent wrote on 11/5/2022 7:54 AM:
>> Sure! Sure! That sky is falling again. I believe it is time to export
>> you. We really don't need naysayers when it comes to maintaining our
>> beautiful strong country. Wannabe is tiring of playing Solitaire in
>> his leftist part of Canada. I am sure he would enjoy you company.
>>

> You close your eyes and plug your ears won't change anything. The US is
> an empire in decline.

And you are one of Canada's failed necessary abortions. You have
regressed from being Moronic to total imbecilic. Now go back to licking
the doorknobs to the Gay bars toilets.