Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: US Has Military "Inspectors" Inside Ukraine - Best Idea ?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 22:24:57 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 02:24 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-military-conducting-onsite-inspections-weapons-provided-ukraine

US military conducting onsite inspections of weapons provided
to Ukraine

The US Defense attache and the US Office of Defense Cooperation
team in Kyiv are carrying out the inspections

.. . .

Good and bad there. We DO need ti know what's happening
with our weapons. However we DON'T need to have it look
like we have "military advisors" or potentially even
"active combatants" in Ukraine.