Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.usa
Subject: US on high alert after Saudi officials warn of imminent Iran attack
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 21:05:03 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 01:05 UTC

The US is on high alert after receiving intelligence shared by Saudi
Arabia that an attack by Iran on targets within its kingdom is
imminent.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Saudi and US officials said that
Saudi Arabia, the US, as well as other neighboring countries have
raised the level of alert for their military forces in the area.

Officials with Saudi Arabia said that Iran could carry out attacks on
the country as well as in Erbil, Iraq, in an effort to distract from
protests that have been occurring throughout the country since
September, after a young woman died in police custody.

The White House National Security Council expressed concerns about the
warnings, and said it was ready to respond if Iran carried out an
attack.

"We are concerned about the threat picture, and we remain in constant
contact through military and intelligence channels with the Saudis,"
said a National Security Council spokesperson. "We will not hesitate to
act in the defense of our interests and partners in the region."

Iran has struggled to quell unrest and protests that sparked after 22-
year-old Mahsa Amini died in police custody on September 16. She was
allegedly arrested for violating the country�s Islamic dress code,
requiring women to cover their heads.

Since then, more than 200 people have been killed and over 1,000
arrested.

Iranian officials have blamed Iran�s foes for the unrest, including the
US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

Iran has attacked northern Iraq with dozens of ballistic missiles and
armed drones since late September, one of which was on its way toward
Erbil before it was shot down by a US warplane.

"Last month, the commander of Iran�s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
publicly warned Saudi Arabia to rein in coverage of the protests in
Iran by Farsi-language satellite news channels, including Iran
International, a Saudi-backed satellite television channel based in
London popular with many Iranians," the Wall Street Journal reported.

"This is our last warning, because you are interfering in our internal
affairs through these media," said Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami at military
drills in Iran�s East Azerbaijan province. "You are involved in this
matter and know that you are vulnerable."

#LetsGoBrandon

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: US on high alert after Saudi officials warn of imminent Iran attack

<chine.bleu-0C9572.05295402112022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24057&group=alt.politics#24057

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.usa
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 05:30:02 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:30 UTC

In article <Zz-dnXnSyJXwvf_-nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Since then, more than 200 people have been killed and over 1,000
> arrested.

That's sad. I wish the UN could get organised enough to intervene.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: US on high alert after Saudi officials warn of imminent Iran attack

<gr96mhl8lknegtd9cv4pq5fl9o6ib6np50@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24080&group=alt.politics#24080

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.usa
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 22:29:16 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 02:29 UTC

On Tue, 01 Nov 2022 21:05:03 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Officials with Saudi Arabia said that Iran could carry out attacks on
>the country as well as in Erbil, Iraq, in an effort to distract from
>protests that have been occurring throughout the country since
>September, after a young woman died in police custody.

What a load of baloney.

Swill
--
Putin interfered in our 2016 election and we've been waiting
for an opportunity like this.