From: bigtrump...@protonmail.com (Big Trump Failure)
Newsgroups: soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Subject: Laugh laugh laugh : Sen. Rand Paul attacked, beaten & robbed in shithole Kentucky
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:50:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Big Trump Failure - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:50 UTC

>Rand Paul was beaten senseless by his neighbor for trying to rape the guy's
>dog so he was probably looking for trouble.

Rand Paul knows how to suck lefty dick and that's why he's only ever held a
government job all his life. Trump will look pathetic in his prison uniform
being beaten and assfucked by his cellmate bubba.

Did you hear about Putin killing himself? Russia's imminent defeat in
Ukraine was too much for the poor little slavic crybaby.

interests / soc.men / Laugh laugh laugh : Sen. Rand Paul attacked, beaten & robbed in shithole Kentucky