Stamp out philately.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands overslider
+* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsLowRider44M
|+* everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!chris rodgers
||+* what else can poorboy do?chris rodgers
|||`* Re: what else can poorboy do?slider
||| `* Re: what else can poorboy do?chris rodgers
|||  `* Re: what else can poorboy do?chris rodgers
|||   `- Re: what else can poorboy do?slider
||`- Re: everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!LowRider44M
|`* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsmarika
| `* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandschris rodgers
|  +* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsslider
|  |`* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandschris rodgers
|  | `* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsslider
|  |  `* Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsLowRider44M
|  |   `- Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsmarika
|  `- Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsmarika
`- Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demandsmarika

1
Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<op.1gno85lc7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2388&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2388

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over
Ukraine
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:32:55 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:32 UTC

The United States said it had offered a “diplomatic path forward” in the
standoff with Russia over Ukraine. On Thursday the Kremlin said it saw
little grounds for optimism.

With the ball now back in Moscow's court, the West was given little
immediate sign that Russian President Vladimir Putin would seek to
de-escalate tensions and allay fears of a deadly new conflict.

Russia warned it was pessimistic but indicated it would take its time to
study the written responses from the U.S. and NATO before deciding how to
move forward.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-nato-russia-demands-ukraine-invasion-diplomacy-rcna13741

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said there were “few reasons for
optimism” after the Western allies made it clear they would not accede to
Russia's key asks, but urged against a rush to conclusions.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told reporters there was hope for "the
start of a serious conversation” but clearly not on the fundamental issues
raised by Russia, whose demands amounted to an effort to redraw Europe's
post-Cold War security landscape.

In a series of bold security demands last month, the Kremlin urged NATO to
deny membership to Ukraine and other ex-Soviet countries and roll back its
military deployments in Central and Eastern Europe. They were issued as
Moscow massed forces near its neighbor’s borders and warned of
"retaliatory measures" should there be “no constructive response” from the
U.S. and its allies. Russia has denied planning any attack.

After Washington delivered its written response on Wednesday, Secretary of
State Antony Blinken said there was “no change” in the Biden
administration’s position that NATO maintains its open-door policy for
countries to join the trans-Atlantic alliance. He did not offer specifics
about the response, which he said won’t be released publicly.

NATO also conveyed its written proposals to Russia, NATO Secretary General
Jens Stoltenberg said late Wednesday.

Stoltenberg called on Russia to “immediately de-escalate the situation,”
but said the alliance was prepared to listen to Russia’s concerns and
engage in “a real conversation” on how to uphold and strengthen the
fundamental principles of European security.

Russia is holding a series of military drills throughout its territory
this week, including exercises in the southern Rostov region, not far from
the Ukrainian border.Sergey Pivovarov / Reuters
Former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev took a softer line as he also
weighed in on Thursday, saying Russia and the U.S. must engage in
diplomacy to avoid war.

Medvedev, a trusted ally of Putin who served as president from 2008-2012,
told state news agency Ria that it was "obvious here that the most
important and single route is actually to come to agreement on security
guarantees."

The idea of a direct confrontation between Russia and NATO over Ukraine
would be a “catastrophic scenario,” he added. “I just hope it never
happens,.”

Russia held talks in Paris on Wednesday with diplomats from Ukraine,
France and Germany to defuse broader tensions in a long-standing conflict
in eastern Ukraine, in which Moscow has been supporting pro-Russian
separatists fighting Kyiv's forces in the region.

No breakthroughs followed the eight-hour talks, but the parties agreed to
reconvene in Berlin, Germany in two weeks.

This "means that Russia for the next two weeks is likely to remain on the
diplomatic track," said Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on
Thursday.

But amid the diplomacy, Russia continued to enlarge its military presence
near its borders with Ukraine, intelligence and defense officials told NBC
News.

The officials said there are now 62 Russian battalion tactical groups in
the area, up from 59 at this time last week — with several more on the
way. This does not include the Russian forces that have been gathering in
Belarus. Moscow and Minsk, a close ally of Russia, say the troop movement
is for joint drills next month, but the buildup along another of Ukraine's
borders puts more forces in a position to join a potential military
action, the officials said.

Intelligence officials have consistently said they don’t know whether
Putin has made up his mind to invade Ukraine, but they have continued to
assess an increasing probability of invasion as the crisis has continued
to unfold without a diplomatic resolution.

### - not much new news then other than the obvious thing of russia being
none too pleased about being refused point blank on 'all' its major
security points...

in fact (plus oddly enough) there's almost a kinda 'sad' vibe to their
reaction? a kinda resignation as though they feel somehow sad as opposed
to enraged about it? (an odd/strange reaction on their part anyway, let's
just hope it's not war they're feeling resigned about huh...)

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<7cffec3e-2043-4129-aa06-0b24b6086de1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2389&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2389

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:33:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands
over Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:33 UTC

Biden Owes Ukraine
https://youtu.be/ydmOmZqDGSU

Another humiliating defeat for the USG.

QWERTY - Mushroomhead
https://youtu.be/1JZGFjufJEY

Bio Weapon genocide was a gateway drug back to Nuclear genocide.

everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!

<0af2b39c-9ec1-4f98-9116-3e1bb6d9c093n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2390&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2390

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:18:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:18 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGPFmBbnsNM

nothing ever lasts forever

what else can poorboy do?

<de5a69b4-d416-48a0-8b7f-86d100c627a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2391&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2391

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: what else can poorboy do?
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:49 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrMvblpZFq0

ccr in 1970 never forgot this song

Re: everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!

<4d177332-c16f-4716-9658-033c2d01b15fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2392&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2392

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:45:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: everybody wants to rule their spouse lol!
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:45 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 6:18:58 PM UTC-5, chris rodgers wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGPFmBbnsNM
>
> nothing ever lasts forever

Nothings going to change my world.

https://youtu.be/5jNXEhVBdwo

Re: what else can poorboy do?

<op.1gowt6od7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2393&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2393

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: what else can poorboy do?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 05:14:20 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 05:14 UTC

### - do?? hah!

well heh, if it all goes horribly wrong in ukraine we can put our heads
between our knees and kiss our ass goodbye LOL ! :)))))

damn if'n the plague don't getcha, ww3 will??

i mean, talk about living between clashing mountains!?

life IS (has always been) a tightrope walk ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln7Vn_WKkWU

"am tryin' to make some sense of it all
but i can see it makes no sense at all..."

Re: what else can poorboy do?

<nt47vg5ojcjfeio24oogc8pu0vgqsracnb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2400&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2400

From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:58:28 +0800
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 06:58 UTC

Oh for fks sake why don't you just expire for once and all you cilly
sunt? Just get covid and get it over once and for all.

I'm going to bed. It's even cold here in Cali and it shouldn't be

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 05:14:20 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - do?? hah!
>
>well heh, if it all goes horribly wrong in ukraine we can put our heads
>between our knees and kiss our ass goodbye LOL ! :)))))
>
>damn if'n the plague don't getcha, ww3 will??
>
>i mean, talk about living between clashing mountains!?
>
>life IS (has always been) a tightrope walk ;)
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln7Vn_WKkWU
>
>"am tryin' to make some sense of it all
>but i can see it makes no sense at all..."

Re: what else can poorboy do?

<1ad39e5b-5e3f-4fea-ad0b-2a57fb398a04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2402&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2402

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 07:27:05 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:27 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 10:58:30 PM UTC-8, chris rodgers wrote:
> Oh for fks sake why don't you just expire for once and all you cilly
> sunt? Just get covid and get it over once and for all.

> I'm going to bed. It's even cold here in Cali and it shouldn't be

who's the silly shit bird who thinks he can copy me with
weak crap like this? again i didn't write this junk.
some prick in his mom's basement cooked this up.

Re: what else can poorboy do?

<op.1gpsinj47eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2403&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2403

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:38:37 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:38 UTC

>> Oh for fks sake why don't you just expire for once and all you cilly
>> sunt? Just get covid and get it over once and for all.
>
>> I'm going to bed. It's even cold here in Cali and it shouldn't be
>

> who's the silly shit bird who thinks he can copy me with
> weak crap like this? again i didn't write this junk.
> some prick in his mom's basement cooked this up.

### - can't you tell?? surely you realise what twit's been doin' this no?
:D

will give ya a clue: he 'says' he's a rich + respectable australian hah...

although, in reality, he's more than likely just some terribly sad + obese
couch-potatoe with an axe to grind, stalking the internet for attention
and putting on an act while prolly surrounded by a growing mountain of
empty pizza boxes & porno-mags haha, their behaviour proving beyond any
doubt they couldn't possibly be anyone sane/normal...

yep you've guessed it heh...

pay no attention lol :))))

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<abe4fe44-5b12-4a6f-8fe8-229fbaf23811n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2405&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2405

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 20:50:22 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 04:50 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:33:02 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> The United States said it had offered a “diplomatic path forward” in the
> standoff with Russia over Ukraine

the gop is already demanding a full investigation

MK5000

“Scarcity leads to hoarding, which is a far cry from living an abundant life where God supplies all your needs “according to His riches in glory.” If you believe, as Jack Kemp did, that we can grow the pie, then you’re likely to be more generous with what you’ve been blessed with.==― Matt K. Lewis, Too Dumb to Fail: How the GOP Betrayed the Reagan Revolution to Win Elections

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<d2fe2172-a5e7-49be-b5a1-94ebaaca624fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2406&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2406

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 20:52:14 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 04:52 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 10:33:58 AM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> Biden Owes Ukraine
> https://youtu.be/ydmOmZqDGSU
>
> Another humiliating defeat for the USG.
>
> QWERTY - Mushroomhead
> https://youtu.be/1JZGFjufJEY
>
> Bio Weapon genocide was a gateway drug back to Nuclear genocide.

Leviathan grows on.....

MK5000

“At least two important conservative thinkers, Ayn Rand and Leo Strauss, were unbelievers or nonbelievers and in any case contemptuous of Christianity. I have my own differences with both of these savants, but is the Republican Party really prepared to disown such modern intellectuals as it can claim, in favor of a shallow, demagogic and above all sectarian religiosity?--And Why I'm Most Certainly Not! -- The Wall Street Journal, Commentary Column. May 5, 2005]”
― Christopher Hitchens

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<8f8fc2ba-a260-4f8f-97f7-6d5e283f420fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2407&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2407

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:33:48 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:33 UTC

On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:52:15 PM UTC-8, marika wrote:
> On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 10:33:58 AM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> > Biden Owes Ukraine
> > https://youtu.be/ydmOmZqDGSU
> >
> > Another humiliating defeat for the USG.
> >
> > QWERTY - Mushroomhead
> > https://youtu.be/1JZGFjufJEY
> >
> > Bio Weapon genocide was a gateway drug back to Nuclear genocide.
> Leviathan grows on.....
>
> MK5000
>
> “At least two important conservative thinkers, Ayn Rand and Leo Strauss, were unbelievers or nonbelievers and in any case contemptuous of Christianity. I have my own differences with both of these savants, but is the Republican Party really prepared to disown such modern intellectuals as it can claim, in favor of a shallow, demagogic and above all sectarian religiosity?--And Why I'm Most Certainly Not! -- The Wall Street Journal, Commentary Column. May 5, 2005]”
> ― Christopher Hitchens
yeah god is not that great afterall eh ?

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<op.1grpuuhz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2408&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2408

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
over Ukraine
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:36:20 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:36 UTC

> yeah god is not that great afterall eh ?

### - damn right, he's one lazy sob most of the time i reckon ;) haha

you even MET him once in a dream didn't you LOL ! :)))

mind you, that was him prolly at his best back then, since then he seems
to have gone downhill quite a lot and is prolly getting bit crusty around
the edges by now too haha j/k :)))

which was all very buddhist in a way, in the sense that they don't
'believe' in there being an overall deity as such, no cosmic commander,
that what it's thus 'really' all about (if anything) is the development of
ones own inner-being that we seldom encounter, mainly coz we're more
usually totally preoccupied relating to all the crap in our heads instead
see?

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<30227f38-bc00-4f58-9d21-452fc24774a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2409&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2409

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:42:59 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:42 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:36:28 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > yeah god is not that great afterall eh ?
> ### - damn right, he's one lazy sob most of the time i reckon ;) haha
>
> you even MET him once in a dream didn't you LOL ! :)))
>
> mind you, that was him prolly at his best back then, since then he seems
> to have gone downhill quite a lot and is prolly getting bit crusty around
> the edges by now too haha j/k :)))
>
> which was all very buddhist in a way, in the sense that they don't
> 'believe' in there being an overall deity as such, no cosmic commander,
> that what it's thus 'really' all about (if anything) is the development of
> ones own inner-being that we seldom encounter, mainly coz we're more
> usually totally preoccupied relating to all the crap in our heads instead
> see?
anyone here had any success with consuming olive oil?
i may try this out and see what happens.

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<40401377-8db7-42b7-b925-94a0c41d9db1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2410&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2410

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:55:18 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:55 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 10:33:49 AM UTC-6, chris rodgers wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:52:15 PM UTC-8, marika wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 10:33:58 AM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> > > Biden Owes Ukraine
> > > https://youtu.be/ydmOmZqDGSU
> > >
> > > Another humiliating defeat for the USG.
> > >
> > > QWERTY - Mushroomhead
> > > https://youtu.be/1JZGFjufJEY
> > >
> > > Bio Weapon genocide was a gateway drug back to Nuclear genocide.
> > Leviathan grows on.....
> >
> > MK5000
> >
> > “At least two important conservative thinkers, Ayn Rand and Leo Strauss, were unbelievers or nonbelievers and in any case contemptuous of Christianity. I have my own differences with both of these savants, but is the Republican Party really prepared to disown such modern intellectuals as it can claim, in favor of a shallow, demagogic and above all sectarian religiosity?--And Why I'm Most Certainly Not! -- The Wall Street Journal, Commentary Column. May 5, 2005]”
> > ― Christopher Hitchens
> yeah god is not that great afterall eh ?

Yeah tick tick tick tick....

mk5000

Yeah, yeah, well, keep the price tag
And take the cash back
Just give me six strings and a half stack
And you can, can keep the cars, leave me the garage---Tyler Ward

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<op.1gr9m1ki7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2411&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2411

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
over Ukraine
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 00:43:39 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 00:43 UTC

>> which was all very buddhist in a way, in the sense that they don't
>> 'believe' in there being an overall deity as such, no cosmic commander,
>> that what it's thus 'really' all about (if anything) is the development
>> of
>> ones own inner-being that we seldom encounter, mainly coz we're more
>> usually totally preoccupied relating to all the crap in our heads
>> instead
>> see?

> anyone here had any success with consuming olive oil?
> i may try this out and see what happens.

### - hmm, dunno if that would actually help any with developing one's
inner being as such...

but by downing a couple pints of it ya should then be just about able to
shit through the eye of a needle at 10 paces, if that helps any? ahaha :)))

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<33387f84-83fc-4df8-b8ec-7ffbee7cc8d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2412&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2412

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:03:28 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:03 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> >> which was all very buddhist in a way, in the sense that they don't
> >> 'believe' in there being an overall deity as such, no cosmic commander,
> >> that what it's thus 'really' all about (if anything) is the development
> >> of
> >> ones own inner-being that we seldom encounter, mainly coz we're more
> >> usually totally preoccupied relating to all the crap in our heads
> >> instead
> >> see?
>
> > anyone here had any success with consuming olive oil?
> > i may try this out and see what happens.
> ### - hmm, dunno if that would actually help any with developing one's
> inner being as such...
>
> but by downing a couple pints of it ya should then be just about able to
> shit through the eye of a needle at 10 paces, if that helps any? ahaha :)))

That's Thang.
Your other man crush had a rally.
https://rumble.com/vtls54-full-speech-president-donald-j.-trump-speaks-in-conroe-tx-12922.html

I like Trump but my ADD says no.

Re: Russia pessimistic after U.S., NATO respond to Putin's demands over Ukraine

<b063a2c1-a27a-4493-be0e-83e90eb5aeb2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2416&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2416

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:13:14 -0800 (PST)
over Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:13 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 11:03:29 PM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:

> > > anyone here had any success with consuming olive oil?
> > > i may try this out and see what happens.
> > ### - hmm, dunno if that would actually help any with developing one's
> > inner being as such...
> >
> > but by downing a couple pints of it ya should then be just about able to
> > shit through the eye of a needle at 10 paces, if that helps any? ahaha :)))
> That's Thang.
> Your other man crush had a rally.
> https://rumble.com/vtls54-full-speech-president-donald-j.-trump-speaks-in-conroe-tx-12922.html
>
> I like Trump but my ADD says no.

Was it in new orleans or montgomery

mk5000

O komme Tod, und lose diese Bande!
Ich lochle dir, o Knochenmann,
Entführe mich leicht in geträumte Lande,
O komm, und rühre mich doch an!--Offertorium