From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russian UK ambassador calls for diplomacy to ease tensions around
Ukraine
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:14:21 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:14 UTC

LONDON, January 30./TASS/. Russia does not want a war against Ukraine,
while tensions should be removed diplomatically, Russian Ambassador to the
UK Andrey Kelin said in an interview with The Sunday Times published on
Sunday.

"Of course not. Everybody is against it and we are absolutely certain that
the issue can and should be resolved by diplomatic means, by
negotiations," he said when asked whether Russia wanted a war.

The diplomat ruled out the situation in which Russia could move into
Ukrainian territory first, before any strike from Ukraine. "No. Absolutely
not. No single Russian official has ever said something threatening to
Ukrainian people over there, so we have no intention to do that,
absolutely," he stressed.

https://tass.com/russia/1395043

Kelin admitted the risk of a war, however. "If the worse is going to
happen, of course, and an incursion of Ukrainian troops will happen on the
territory of Donbas, because it will involve large-scale killing of people
and very aggressive actions - I do not exclude anything," he said.

Kelin said he would not speculate on what would be Russia’s response if
the Ukrainians went further into the Donbass region.

"I would very much advocate that Ukrainians will fulfil the Minsk
Agreements, because the Minsk Agreements are the only diplomatic and
political solution to the conflict over there," the diplomat stressed.

### - well there ya's have it peeps actagorically: they WONT invade under
ANY circumstances UNLESS they're attacked!

THIS, however, is the part may where it might all fall down though...

there being no doubt 'whatsoever' that ukraine will now, at some point,
launch some kinda HEAVY attack on those southern regions, or even upon
crimea itself, using far more powerful weapons than they ever had access
to before!

obviously, the russian intelligence got-wind of all this 'months' ago and
started preparing, not to attack but to repel, something then branded by
western media as them preparing to invade...

but which wasn't quite correct was it huh!

coz in truth 'they' were merely reacting to 'our' plans rather than it
being the other way around! (which was what i suspected/suggested all
along coz it's always historically been the same propaganda-wise all along
too!)

so then, barring some diplomatic solution (like sticking to the minsk
agreement? riiight) methinks we knows then what's inevitably gonna happen
now innit:

ukraine WILL launch an all-out attack upon those regions, which WILL be
re-supplied by russia right up until those rebels are threatened to become
overwhelmed, something russia WILL deem unacceptable and then defo do
something about for sure to secure their position!

WHAT they'll actually DO though we don't yet know! but summat
severe/permanent for sure!

and THEN it's ALL gonna come down to what WE (the west) DOES (or not) in
response TO that!

(i.e., if we continue acting hysterically then we're likely to react
rashly huh, all it takes being one idiot (prolly the boris coz he's
itching to save his own ass currently hah!) to completely overreact and do
summat stupid, and then??

well... if'n we accidentally harm russia in some way by say firing a very
small field-nuke on their advancing army killing half of them, then it's
gonna be KA-BOOM! time when they retaliate in-kind, or even more severely!

(methinks we thus perhaps haven't really thought all this through
thoroughly enough?)

Re: Russian UK ambassador calls for diplomacy to ease tensions around Ukraine

<e5a2fc89-a958-476d-8381-73467491a843n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2414&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2414

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:09:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Russian UK ambassador calls for diplomacy to ease tensions around Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:09 UTC

> there being no doubt 'whatsoever' that ukraine will now, at some point,
> launch some kinda HEAVY attack on those southern regions, or even upon
> crimea itself, using far more powerful weapons than they ever had access
> to before!
>
> obviously, the russian intelligence got-wind of all this 'months' ago and
> started preparing, not to attack but to repel, something then branded by
> western media as them preparing to invade...
>
> but which wasn't quite correct was it huh!
>
> coz in truth 'they' were merely reacting to 'our' plans rather than it
> being the other way around! (which was what i suspected/suggested all
> along coz it's always historically been the same propaganda-wise all along
> too!)

[]

> (i.e., if we continue acting hysterically then we're likely to react
> rashly huh, all it takes being one idiot (prolly the boris coz he's
> itching to save his own ass currently hah!) to completely overreact and do
> summat stupid, and then??
>
> well... if'n we accidentally harm russia in some way by say firing a very
> small field-nuke on their advancing army killing half of them, then it's
> gonna be KA-BOOM! time when they retaliate in-kind, or even more severely!
>
> (methinks we thus perhaps haven't really thought all this through
> thoroughly enough?)

It's a cartel of 10 oligarchs who own 70% of all resources.
The real pivot points are natural gas and pipelines.
American gangsters. They play all sides against the middle.
Vlad is nobodies bitch. The Davos clique get played.

Re: Russian UK ambassador calls for diplomacy to ease tensions around Ukraine

<7623b458-2314-4e9b-ba83-eb8ec0a8a731n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2417&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2417

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:17:48 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:17 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 8:14:32 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> LONDON, January 30./TASS/. Russia

Russia has a lot of covid and the homeless cats and roosters

mk5000

“Just try to suppose that I may not know how to behave with dignity.. That is, perhaps I'm a dignified man, but I don't know how to behave with dignity. Do you understand that it may be so? All Russians are that way, and you know why? Because Russians are too richly and multifariously endowed to be able to find a decent form for themselves very quickly.--― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Gambler