From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Arizona GOP FUBAR
Date: 6 Nov 2022 22:15:49 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:15 UTC

| Arizona Republicans encourage early voting after warning
| against it
|
| Some in the party worry their assaults on early voting
| could ultimately suppress GOP turnout
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/06/arizona-republicans-early-voting-2022/>

--bks

Re: Arizona GOP FUBAR

<jf0aL.1543797$miq3.1125591@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24200&group=alt.politics#24200

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Arizona GOP FUBAR
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 04:57:51 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 04:57 UTC

> | Arizona Republicans encourage early voting after warning
> | against it
> |
> | Some in the party worry their assaults on early voting
> | could ultimately suppress GOP turnout
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/06/
> arizona-republicans-early-voting-2022/>
>
> --bks

Yup. And the fact that they're worried about losing votes, not that they are undermining democracy and intimidating voters is really sad.

Re: Arizona GOP FUBAR

<2i8hmhda4r33m1kst6qnra21uo3vq8e9bj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24206&group=alt.politics#24206

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 01:15:11 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 06:15 UTC

On 6 Nov 2022 22:15:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Arizona Republicans encourage early voting after warning
> | against it
> |
> | Some in the party worry their assaults on early voting
> | could ultimately suppress GOP turnout
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/06/arizona-republicans-early-voting-2022/>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For years, the chair of Arizona’s Republican Party has led attacks on
this swing state’s early voting system, warning without evidence that
mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes are insecure and unreliable.

Kelli Ward urged her followers to instead “wait in line & vote in
person.”

Then, last Tuesday, she posted a photo of herself smiling in front of
a steel ballot drop box. In her hand appeared to be an envelope, slid
halfway inside.

“Hubby & I voted early in person today,” her Twitter post said.

Swill
--
Jay Reno's Garage on Youtube.
Electric Hypercar: Rimac Nevera "Automotive Royalty" 2000 horsepower

Re: Arizona GOP FUBAR

<tkq2s2$1dclb$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24311&group=alt.politics#24311

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 23:29:26 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 06:29 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2022 22:15:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>> | Arizona Republicans encourage early voting after warning
>> | against it
>> |
>> | Some in the party worry their assaults on early voting
>> | could ultimately suppress GOP turnout
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/06/arizona-republicans-early-voting-2022/>
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> For years, the chair of Arizona’s Republican Party has led attacks on
> this swing state’s early voting system, warning without evidence that
> mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes are insecure and unreliable.
>
> Kelli Ward urged her followers to instead “wait in line & vote in
> person.”
>
> Then, last Tuesday, she posted a photo of herself smiling in front of
> a steel ballot drop box. In her hand appeared to be an envelope, slid
> halfway inside.
>
> “Hubby & I voted early in person today,” her Twitter post said.

And just as funny

https://www.azmirror.com/blog/arizona-has-permitted-all-mail-elections-for-30-years/

The all-mail elections underway across Arizona for school district
bond and override issues, which raised concerns among several
Republican political figures this week, have been permitted by state
law for 30 years.

State law permits special districts to conduct mail-only elections with
the permission of their county board of supervisors. The law applies
to school districts and various other special taxing districts, including
those created to fund fire departments, water infrastructure, pest
control, flood control, transportation infrastructure, stadiums,
hospitals and numerous other issues.

Of course, republicans are all over the map on voting by mail

Re: Arizona GOP FUBAR

<apf2nhd89s6727vcgoratqilpp9ejghe67@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24317&group=alt.politics#24317

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 14:02:56 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 19:02 UTC

On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 23:29:26 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/06/arizona-republicans-early-voting-2022/>
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> For years, the chair of Arizona’s Republican Party has led attacks on
>> this swing state’s early voting system, warning without evidence that
>> mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes are insecure and unreliable.
>>
>> Kelli Ward urged her followers to instead “wait in line & vote in
>> person.”
>>
>> Then, last Tuesday, she posted a photo of herself smiling in front of
>> a steel ballot drop box. In her hand appeared to be an envelope, slid
>> halfway inside.
>>
>> “Hubby & I voted early in person today,” her Twitter post said.
>
>And just as funny
>
>https://www.azmirror.com/blog/arizona-has-permitted-all-mail-elections-for-30-years/
>
>The all-mail elections underway across Arizona for school district
>bond and override issues, which raised concerns among several
>Republican political figures this week, have been permitted by state
>law for 30 years.
>
>State law permits special districts to conduct mail-only elections with
>the permission of their county board of supervisors. The law applies
>to school districts and various other special taxing districts, including
>those created to fund fire departments, water infrastructure, pest
>control, flood control, transportation infrastructure, stadiums,
>hospitals and numerous other issues.
>

>Of course, republicans are all over the map on voting by mail

Lol!

"Among those who voted in favor of the bill were state Sen. Matt
Salmon, a future congressman who is currently seeking the Republican
nomination for governor in 2022, and Rep. Jane Hull and Sen. Jan
Brewer, both Republicans who would go on to serve as Arizona’s
secretary of state and governor. "

Swill
--
Donald Trump: The best thing to happen to Democrats in 2022.