Laughing at you is like drop-kicking a wounded humming bird.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

SubjectAuthor
* Sheldon Update 12/24/22jmcquown
+- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Dave Smith
+- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22bob
+- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Ed Pawlowski
+* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|`* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Michael Trew
| `* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22jmcquown
|  `- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Hank Rogers
+* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22cshenk
|`* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22jmcquown
| +- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Hank Rogers
| +- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Bruce
| `* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Michael Trew
|  +* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22jmcquown
|  |`- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22bruce bowser
|  `* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Sqwertz
|   `* Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Michael Trew
|    `- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Bruce
`- Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22Sqwertz

1
Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<to6vts$295sr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241407&group=rec.food.cooking#241407

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Sheldon Update 12/24/22
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:47:35 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:47 UTC

I heard from Kathy. Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer. He's recovered from
that now.

They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.

They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A flat
surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to. Note: he did
NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.

Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(

Jill

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<FsEpL.11338$Olad.7877@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241420&group=rec.food.cooking#241420

Subject: Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:58:47 -0500
 by: Dave Smith - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 14:58 UTC

On 2022-12-24 8:47 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> I heard from Kathy.  Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer.  He's recovered from
> that now.
>
> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
> chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>
> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall.  A flat
> surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
> using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to.  Note: he did
> NOT fall down the stairs.  And yes, he has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>
> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(

Well, that is not great news but thanks for the update.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<to74qj$2a74h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241425&group=rec.food.cooking#241425

From: bobsm...@sympatico.com (bob)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:11:16 -0700
 by: bob - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 15:11 UTC

On 2022-12-24 13:47:35 +0000, jmcquown said:

> I heard from Kathy. Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer. He's recovered from
> that now.
>
> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility
> she chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>
> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and
> lower legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A
> flat surface would not have made a difference, although he should have
> been using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to. Note:
> he did NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been diagnosed with
> Alzheimers.
>
> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>
> Jill

Sorry to hear this. Thank you for the update. Hope things improve for
them both.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<%BGpL.338386$GNG9.48968@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241449&group=rec.food.cooking#241449

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 12:25:14 -0500
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 17:25 UTC

On 12/24/2022 8:47 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> I heard from Kathy.  Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer.  He's recovered from
> that now.
>
> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
> chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>
> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall.  A flat
> surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
> using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to.  Note: he did
> NOT fall down the stairs.  And yes, he has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>
> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>
> Jill

Thanks for the update. Tough on Kathy too. He's going to need a lot of
care.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<dcdae0d9-93aa-421f-ac37-bc6e0a3ad527n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241450&group=rec.food.cooking#241450

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:40:35 -0800 (PST)
From: itsjoann...@webtv.net (itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net)
 by: itsjoannotjoann@webt - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 17:40 UTC

On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 7:47:47 AM UTC-6, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:

> I heard from Kathy. Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer. He's recovered from
> that now.
>
> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
> chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>
> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A flat
> surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
> using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to. Note: he did
> NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>
> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>
> Jill

The update is appreciated but this is not what we envision as we age. Poor
Sheldon and poor Kathy; I'm glad she's seeing to his needs and getting him
into assisted living soon with memory care and physical therapy.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<iTIpL.16670$5S78.531@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241477&group=rec.food.cooking#241477

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 15:00:21 -0500
 by: Michael Trew - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 20:00 UTC

On 12/24/2022 12:40, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
> On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 7:47:47 AM UTC-6, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
>> chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>>
>> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
>> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A flat
>> surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
>> using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to. Note: he did
>> NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.

Thank you, Jill.

> The update is appreciated but this is not what we envision as we age. Poor
> Sheldon and poor Kathy; I'm glad she's seeing to his needs and getting him
> into assisted living soon with memory care and physical therapy.

Unfortunately, those service don't "heal" anyone to go back home...
that's the last stop. Hopefully, if nothing else, it makes the time
that he has left more pleasant.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<_pSdnS5tl7qeSzX-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241724&group=rec.food.cooking#241724

From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:00:19 +0000
 by: cshenk - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:00 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> I heard from Kathy. Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer. He's recovered from
> that now.
>
> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility
> she chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>
> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and
> lower legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A
> flat surface would not have made a difference, although he should
> have been using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to.
> Note: he did NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been
> diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>
> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>
> Jill

Thanks for the update. Wish it was better news.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<toaku9$2t1sm$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241727&group=rec.food.cooking#241727

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:04:35 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:04 UTC

On 12/24/2022 3:00 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 12/24/2022 12:40, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 7:47:47 AM UTC-6,
>> j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
>>>
>>> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility she
>>> chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>>>
>>> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
>>> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A flat
>>> surface would not have made a difference, although he should have been
>>> using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to. Note: he did
>>> NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been diagnosed with
>>> Alzheimers.
>
> Thank you, Jill.
>
>> The update is appreciated but this is not what we envision as we age.
>> Poor
>> Sheldon and poor Kathy; I'm glad she's seeing to his needs and getting
>> him
>> into assisted living soon with memory care and physical therapy.
>
> Unfortunately, those service don't "heal" anyone to go back home...
> that's the last stop.  Hopefully, if nothing else, it makes the time
> that he has left more pleasant.

I hope they served him some good food for Christmas.

Jill

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<toall5$2t1sm$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241732&group=rec.food.cooking#241732

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:16:47 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:16 UTC

On 12/25/2022 6:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I heard from Kathy. Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that keeps on
>> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to arrange a
>> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer. He's recovered from
>> that now.
>>
>> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living facility
>> she chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>>
>> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and
>> lower legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall. A
>> flat surface would not have made a difference, although he should
>> have been using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused to.
>> Note: he did NOT fall down the stairs. And yes, he has been
>> diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>>
>> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>>
>> Jill
>
> Thanks for the update. Wish it was better news.

I'm afraid it is never going to be better news. I do hope the food they
served for Christmas was tasty. IMO, nothing makes someone go downhill
faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.

Jill

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<y76qL.137010$gGD7.27926@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241749&group=rec.food.cooking#241749

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:44:13 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:44 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/24/2022 3:00 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
>> On 12/24/2022 12:40, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:

>> Thank you, Jill.
>>
>>> The update is appreciated but this is not what we envision as we
>>> age. Poor
>>> Sheldon and poor Kathy; I'm glad she's seeing to his needs and
>>> getting him
>>> into assisted living soon with memory care and physical therapy.
>>
>> Unfortunately, those service don't "heal" anyone to go back
>> home... that's the last stop.  Hopefully, if nothing else, it
>> makes the time that he has left more pleasant.
>
> I hope they served him some good food for Christmas.
>
> Jill

Nothing would please Popeye, and your majesty knows it.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<F86qL.137121$gGD7.86080@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241750&group=rec.food.cooking#241750

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:45:23 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:45 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/25/2022 6:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> I heard from Kathy.  Sheldon contracted Covid (the gift that
>>> keeps on
>>> giving) so he was quarantined but the doctors were able to
>>> arrange a
>>> Zoom session so she could "visit" via computer.  He's recovered
>>> from
>>> that now.
>>>
>>> They're waiting for a bed to open up at the assisted living
>>> facility
>>> she chose which provides memory care as well as physical therapy.
>>>
>>> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and
>>> lower legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and
>>> fall.  A
>>> flat surface would not have made a difference, although he should
>>> have been using a cane or walker long ago but stubbornly refused
>>> to.
>>> Note: he did NOT fall down the stairs.  And yes, he has been
>>> diagnosed with Alzheimers.
>>>
>>> Not a very merry Christmas for either of them. :(
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> Thanks for the update.  Wish it was better news.
>
> I'm afraid it is never going to be better news.  I do hope the food
> they served for Christmas was tasty.  IMO, nothing makes someone go
> downhill faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.
>
> Jill

That's what he will get from now on.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<k0sr0bFl8kmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241792&group=rec.food.cooking#241792

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 16:50:03 +1100
 by: Bruce - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 05:50 UTC

On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 18:16:47 -0500, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 12/25/2022 6:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the update. Wish it was better news.
>
>I'm afraid it is never going to be better news. I do hope the food they
>served for Christmas was tasty. IMO, nothing makes someone go downhill
>faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.

Uhm... that's the kind of food he's used to. Don't scare the man with
flavour at his age!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<yfnqL.122863$9sn9.18828@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241838&group=rec.food.cooking#241838

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:13:20 -0500
 by: Michael Trew - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:13 UTC

On 12/25/2022 18:16, jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/25/2022 6:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the update. Wish it was better news.
>
> I'm afraid it is never going to be better news. I do hope the food they
> served for Christmas was tasty. IMO, nothing makes someone go downhill
> faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.
>
> Jill

You're probably right... however, even if it was excellent food, I doubt
that Sheldon would be happy with it at any rate, if he couldn't cook it
himself.

I hope that I don't overstep my bounds with a suggestion, but I think
that Sheldon would really appreciate a call from you, if you are able to
get the phone number and room number where he is staying.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<tod1ha$3al9q$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241851&group=rec.food.cooking#241851

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:51:47 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:51 UTC

On 12/26/2022 3:13 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 12/25/2022 18:16, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 12/25/2022 6:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the update. Wish it was better news.
>>
>> I'm afraid it is never going to be better news. I do hope the food they
>> served for Christmas was tasty. IMO, nothing makes someone go downhill
>> faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.
>>
>> Jill
>
> You're probably right... however, even if it was excellent food, I doubt
> that Sheldon would be happy with it at any rate, if he couldn't cook it
> himself.

I hate to tell you this but Sheldon hasn't been doing all that cooking
for a long time now.

> I hope that I don't overstep my bounds with a suggestion, but I think
> that Sheldon would really appreciate a call from you, if you are able to
> get the phone number and room number where he is staying.

Not your bounds, not mine. I'm not going to ask. If she wants me to
know she'll tell me.

Jill

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<12b1317d-eda3-4fee-b4f8-45dfd2eaf4a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241853&group=rec.food.cooking#241853

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 12:59:34 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:59 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 3:52:00 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> On 12/26/2022 3:13 PM, Michael Trew wrote:

> >> I'm afraid it is never going to be better news. I do hope the food they
> >> served for Christmas was tasty. IMO, nothing makes someone go downhill
> >> faster in such as setting as really bad, bland food.
> >>
> >> Jill
> >
> > You're probably right... however, even if it was excellent food, I doubt
> > that Sheldon would be happy with it at any rate, if he couldn't cook it
> > himself.
>
> I hate to tell you this but Sheldon hasn't been doing all that cooking
> for a long time now.

The minute we starting hearing about the falls, I suspected that. But thanks for the confirmation.

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<c2u9w94wyxle$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241934&group=rec.food.cooking#241934

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 06:38:50 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:38 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:47:35 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> They met with a Neurologist said he has neuropathy in his toes and lower
> legs which is what was causing him to be unsteady and fall.

That's the Crystal Palace Double Whammy. Alcoholic neuropathy
mixed with... more Crystal Palace.

Next time, ask her how tall Sheldon is (he might even be *taller*
in a wheelchair than standing ;-)
-sw

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<pnr1di41f8s5$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241936&group=rec.food.cooking#241936

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 06:49:30 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:49 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:13:20 -0500, Michael Trew wrote:

> I hope that I don't overstep my bounds with a suggestion,

What... cook your bacon crispier because that's the way you like
it?

> but I think
> that Sheldon would really appreciate a call from you, if you are able to
> get the phone number and room number where he is staying.

You live closer to Sheldon than most everybody (all?) else here,
And it's closer to him than you do th Dishwasher's house. All in
favor of having Michael visit Sheldon say, "Aye!".

[cacophony of Aye's]

Make sire to get a couple head to toe pictures and get him to
stand up as tall as possible! And bring him a big bottle of
Tito's and a few Russian porn mags.

-sw

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<YcGqL.115298$MVg8.57830@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241973&group=rec.food.cooking#241973

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:47:39 -0500
 by: Michael Trew - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:47 UTC

On 12/27/2022 7:49, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:13:20 -0500, Michael Trew wrote:
>
>> I hope that I don't overstep my bounds with a suggestion,
>
> What... cook your bacon crispier because that's the way you like
> it?
>
>> but I think
>> that Sheldon would really appreciate a call from you, if you are able to
>> get the phone number and room number where he is staying.
>
> You live closer to Sheldon than most everybody (all?) else here,

Cindy might have be beat by a hair.

> And it's closer to him than you do th Dishwasher's house. All in
> favor of having Michael visit Sheldon say, "Aye!".

What's your contribution to my gas fund? ;)

Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22

<k10pneF99i0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=241975&group=rec.food.cooking#241975

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 04:52:45 +1100
 by: Bruce - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:52 UTC

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:47:39 -0500, Michael Trew
<michael.trew@att.net> wrote:

>On 12/27/2022 7:49, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 15:13:20 -0500, Michael Trew wrote:
>>
>>> I hope that I don't overstep my bounds with a suggestion,
>>
>> What... cook your bacon crispier because that's the way you like
>> it?
>>
>>> but I think
>>> that Sheldon would really appreciate a call from you, if you are able to
>>> get the phone number and room number where he is staying.
>>
>> You live closer to Sheldon than most everybody (all?) else here,
>
>Cindy might have be beat by a hair.

I thought Sheldon lived in the countryside north of New York and that
bruce_bowser lived in New York.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Sheldon Update 12/24/22