From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Who's the confused one?
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 14:23:25 +0300
 by: micky - Mon, 2 May 2022 11:23 UTC

"We've endorsed J. B. Mandel and he's doing great."

Also there was the White House Correspondents' Dinner, probably Saturday
night.

"I'm really excited to be here tonight with the only group of Americans
with a lower approval rating than I have," Biden said

This is the first White House Correspondents' Dinner in 6 years.
"We had a horrible plague followed by two years of Covid," Joe said.

He remembered when the annual dinner began, with President Calvin
Coolidge speaking in 1924. "I had just been elected to the United States
Senate," he said.

"If you're at home watching this and you're wondering how to do that
[get vaccinated], just contact your favorite Fox News reporter. They're
all here. Vaccinated and boosted. All of them," he said to resounding
applause.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/30/politics/white-house-correspondents-dinner/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/04/30/biden-white-house-correspondents-dinner-trevor-noah/9604538002/

"There's nothing I can say about the GOP that McCarthy hasn't put on
tape."

Or the whole thing, in part of which he's very serious, pointing out
that Stumpie called the press "the enemy of the people" [Stalinist
language that even Nikita Krushchev banned.] and threated to arrest some
of them. How anyone who even slightly believes in the principles of
America as a free country could support that slime is beyond me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdzGHBUEMY8

Re: OT Who's the confused one?

<cRPbK.488524$SeK9.123260@fx97.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24208&group=alt.home.repair#24208

Subject: Re: OT Who's the confused one?
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 08:08:39 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Mon, 2 May 2022 12:08 UTC

On 5/2/2022 7:23 AM, micky wrote:
> "We've endorsed J. B. Mandel and he's doing great."
>

> Also there was the White House Correspondents' Dinner, probably Saturday
> night.
>
> "I'm really excited to be here tonight with the only group of Americans
> with a lower approval rating than I have," Biden said
>
> This is the first White House Correspondents' Dinner in 6 years.
> "We had a horrible plague followed by two years of Covid," Joe said.
>
> He remembered when the annual dinner began, with President Calvin
> Coolidge speaking in 1924. "I had just been elected to the United States
> Senate," he said.
>
> "If you're at home watching this and you're wondering how to do that
> [get vaccinated], just contact your favorite Fox News reporter. They're
> all here. Vaccinated and boosted. All of them," he said to resounding
> applause.
>

> https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/30/politics/white-house-correspondents-dinner/index.html
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/04/30/biden-white-house-correspondents-dinner-trevor-noah/9604538002/
>
> "There's nothing I can say about the GOP that McCarthy hasn't put on
> tape."
>
> Or the whole thing, in part of which he's very serious, pointing out
> that Stumpie called the press "the enemy of the people" [Stalinist
> language that even Nikita Krushchev banned.] and threated to arrest some
> of them. How anyone who even slightly believes in the principles of
> America as a free country could support that slime is beyond me.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdzGHBUEMY8

He came across better there than some of his serious speeches. He had a
good writer.

Re: OT Who's the confused one?

<aoov6h9lbnpjki3hkkjjnrjc2l4fm0rhhd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24231&group=alt.home.repair#24231

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 20:37:08 +0300
 by: micky - Mon, 2 May 2022 17:37 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 2 May 2022 08:08:39 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 5/2/2022 7:23 AM, micky wrote:
>> "We've endorsed J. B. Mandel and he's doing great."
>>

>> Also there was the White House Correspondents' Dinner, probably Saturday
>> night.
>>
>> "I'm really excited to be here tonight with the only group of Americans
>> with a lower approval rating than I have," Biden said
>>
>> This is the first White House Correspondents' Dinner in 6 years.
>> "We had a horrible plague followed by two years of Covid," Joe said.
>>
>> He remembered when the annual dinner began, with President Calvin
>> Coolidge speaking in 1924. "I had just been elected to the United States
>> Senate," he said.
>>
>> "If you're at home watching this and you're wondering how to do that
>> [get vaccinated], just contact your favorite Fox News reporter. They're
>> all here. Vaccinated and boosted. All of them," he said to resounding
>> applause.
>>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/30/politics/white-house-correspondents-dinner/index.html
>>
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/04/30/biden-white-house-correspondents-dinner-trevor-noah/9604538002/
>>
>> "There's nothing I can say about the GOP that McCarthy hasn't put on
>> tape."
>>
>> Or the whole thing, in part of which he's very serious, pointing out
>> that Stumpie called the press "the enemy of the people" [Stalinist
>> language that even Nikita Krushchev banned.] and threated to arrest some
>> of them. How anyone who even slightly believes in the principles of
>> America as a free country could support that slime is beyond me.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdzGHBUEMY8
>

>He came across better there than some of his serious speeches. He had a
>good writer.

One of those articles went into some detail about how much time they
spent soliciting jokes from staff, especially two that are thought
especially funny.

This just in from the Orlando Sentinal.
-- In an early morning raid, Micky Mouse was arrested. He was
arraigned that afternoon and charged with bestiality.

His home, that he shares with Minnie Mouse, was searched pursuant
to a warrant that specifically mentioned photographs and videos,
physical and digital.

A spokesman said that Minnie was perceived as a victim but she
would be subpoenaed to testify. "If she is uncooperative, she may be
charged as an accessory."