From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Putin says the West has ignored Russia’s s
ecurity concerns over NATO and Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 18:13:20 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:13 UTC

President Vladimir Putin accused Western nations of ignoring key Russian
security concerns, following the U.S.′ refusal last week to concede to
Moscow’s demands over Ukraine and NATO.

“It’s already clear now ... that fundamental Russian concerns were
ignored,” Putin said at a press conference Tuesday, according to a Reuters
translation.

Putin said that the U.S. wanted to “contain Russia” and that it was using
Ukraine to do that, as he reiterated Russia’s position that any possible
membership of Ukraine in NATO would “undermine Russia’s security.”

“Let’s imagine Ukraine is a NATO member and starts these military
operations. Are we supposed to go to war with the NATO bloc? Has anyone
given that any thought? Apparently not,” he said, according to Reuters.

Nonetheless, Putin said he hoped dialog over Ukraine would continue and
that a way needed to be found to, as he put it, “protect everyone’s
security.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/01/putin-the-west-has-ignored-russian-security-concerns-on-nato-ukraine.html

It’s the first time that Putin has commented publicly about the
geopolitical crisis in weeks, despite a flurry of diplomatic meetings and
calls between Russian and Western officials.

Russia has denied it is planning an invasion, but trust in Russia’s word
has been low ever since it annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, and
supported pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine. Political analysts
believe that Russia wants to maintain its sphere of influence and power
over former Soviet states and to stop Ukraine’s gravitation toward the
West.

Russia has insisted that it just wants to protect its security interests,
particularly in the face of an expanded NATO that has deployed military
hardware to eastern Europe. On the build-up of troops along its border
with Ukraine, Putin has previously insisted late last year that Russia has
a right to move its troops wherever it likes within its territory. The
Kremlin has accused the West of stirring up “hysteria” over Ukraine.

Putin’s comments comes after Russia made a series of security proposals to
the U.S. in December, including its main demands that NATO does not expand
further to the east or admit Ukraine to the military alliance. It would
also like to see NATO rollback its military deployments in eastern Europe.

Putin echoed that position on Tuesday, stating that missile launchers in
Romania and Poland, both of whom are NATO members, “are a threat to
Russia.”

Last week, the U.S. responded to those demands, refusing to accept
Russia’s key proposals over Ukraine and NATO. Still, it signaled a
willingness to continue discussions aimed at calming tensions, and said
there could be room for compromise in some areas potentially.

On Tuesday, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was due to speak to
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. Russia’s official response to the
U.S. remains unknown, at this point, although it has reportedly delivered
a written response to the U.S.

Putin has not publicly commented on Ukraine since Dec. 23, according to
the New York Times, which noted that he had chided a British journalist
who asked, during Putin’s annual news conference, whether he would
guarantee that Russia would not invade Ukraine.

“It was the United States that came with its missiles to our home, to the
doorstep of our home,” Putin said.

“And you demand from me some guarantees. You should give us guarantees.
You! And right away, right now.”

### - oh boy, that last statement from putin is really quite concerning?

i mean, look at it!?

“It was the United States that came with its missiles to our home, to the
doorstep of our home,” Putin said.

“And you demand from me some guarantees. You should give us guarantees.
You! And right away, right now.”

them's fighting words?

the 'minsk' agreement (normandy format) was the last time there was any
SANE dialogue and a security agreement/balance reached, but now they's
throwing minsk out the window and we're apparently offering russia nada
whatsoever, they get no considerations and no reassurances about their
most important security interests!

and we're really 'expecting' them to just... roll over... and do
everything WE want??? (which perforce includes them later potentially
putting up with nato-nukes situated only 350 miles from moscow)

this being the exact 'reverse' of the cuban missile crisis wherein the US
was prepared to actually go to war with russia over it?? the russians are
calling it a direct threat to their security!

i.e., if we don't resolve this, and do so quickly: there's gonna be a REAL
war in a minute!

and i ain't just talking about stupid ukraine either!

are we nuts or wot LOL ! :D

Re: Putin says the West has ignored Russia’s security concerns over NATO and Ukraine

<d876f518-7a75-4630-a116-dcfc41278f35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2425&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2425

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:42:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Putin_says_the_West_has_ignored_Russia’s_secur
ity_concerns_over_NATO_and_Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:42 UTC

> i.e., if we don't resolve this, and do so quickly: there's gonna be a REAL
> war in a minute!

Putin knows Americas nuclear arsenal is neutralized
and the math engines have allotted him two unimpeded
first strikes, to help America pay one of its genocide
debts. We are on lightmach 23, Almighty is on 22 & 24.
A trillion battle cruisers above and a trillion below.

The "Sacred American Religion - Genocide Cult"
is running out of cardboard boxes to hide in.
> and i ain't just talking about stupid ukraine either!
>
> are we nuts or wot LOL ! :D

That's why I went punch for punch with you
in the left verse right charade Brian.
The fight is The Free verses The Masters & Slaves.
Did you or did you not create your methodology
to increase your sense of Personal Freedom.
Your a little slow to awaken to "Nuclear Genocide"
and the pathology it produced in its practitioners.
Just take the core line data connection (All-16-1V1-All-16) and
quit being a stubborn little bitch. I'll throw in a popcorn machine.
No offense just truth.

[]

I believe Chris is strong healthy and at peace.

[]

Farmers break thru police blockade.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GeP2r2IGKlWL/