"He was a modest, good-humored boy. It was Oxford that made him insufferable."

interests / alt.politics / Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

SubjectAuthor
* GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP GodzillaBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP GodzillaBradley K. Sherman
|`- Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzillagovernor.swill
+* Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzillajdyoung
|`- Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP GodzillaNevermind
`- Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzillagovernor.swill

1
GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<tkha4g$s1o$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24256&group=alt.politics#24256

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla
Date: 9 Nov 2022 22:38:08 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 22:38 UTC

| The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
|
| That's how one longtime GOP strategist who worked on
| several high-profile 2022 races put it just hours after
| midnight. The operative wasn't alone in his misery: A total
| of 16 Republican strategists, grassroots activists, Donald
| Trump confidants, and elected officials began venting to
| Rolling Stone Tuesday night (some completely unprompted)
| about the party's disappointment midterm results. The
| general sentiment: The GOP had historically botched the
| midterms, had good reason to panic, and should feel
| humiliated.
|
| "What the fuck is happening???" one veteran Republican
| consultant asked in the middle of the night.
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>

--bks

Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<tkhkos$cm2$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24259&group=alt.politics#24259

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:39:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:39 UTC

> | The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
><https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>

The Fox News Axis Powers open a new front:
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhKkE2HVIAIHJlC?format=jpg>

--bks

Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<3fa5d3c6-3019-4ab1-8863-8ca3b454436fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24260&group=alt.politics#24260

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 17:44:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jondyoun...@gmail.com (jdyoung)
 by: jdyoung - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:44 UTC

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 5:38:12 PM UTC-5, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
> |
> | That's how one longtime GOP strategist who worked on
> | several high-profile 2022 races put it just hours after
> | midnight. The operative wasn't alone in his misery: A total
> | of 16 Republican strategists, grassroots activists, Donald
> | Trump confidants, and elected officials began venting to
> | Rolling Stone Tuesday night (some completely unprompted)
> | about the party's disappointment midterm results. The
> | general sentiment: The GOP had historically botched the
> | midterms, had good reason to panic, and should feel
> | humiliated.
> |
> | "What the fuck is happening???" one veteran Republican
> | consultant asked in the middle of the night.
> <https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>
>
> --bks

Not to worry, Mike "Pillow Biter" Lindell is busy conducting an investigation of this obvious fraud.
Rudy is on call if needed.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Proselytize at your own risk

Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<Wq%aL.1172729$nwq3.1021163@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24262&group=alt.politics#24262

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:51:02 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:51 UTC

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 5:38:12 PM UTC-5, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > |
> > | The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
> > |
> > | That's how one longtime GOP strategist who worked on
> > | several high-profile 2022 races put it just hours after
> > | midnight. The operative wasn't alone in his misery: A total
> > | of 16 Republican strategists, grassroots activists, Donald
> > | Trump confidants, and elected officials began venting to
> > | Rolling Stone Tuesday night (some completely unprompted)
> > | about the party's disappointment midterm results. The
> > | general sentiment: The GOP had historically botched the
> > | midterms, had good reason to panic, and should feel
> > | humiliated.
> > |
> > | "What the fuck is happening???" one veteran Republican
> > | consultant asked in the middle of the night.
> > <https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/
> > midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>
> >
> > --bks
>
> Not to worry, Mike "Pillow Biter" Lindell is busy conducting an investigation
> of this obvious fraud.
> Rudy is on call if needed.
>
> J Young
> jdyo...@ymail.com
>
> Proselytize at your own risk

If things get much worse, the GOP may have to switch tactics from lies and violence to realigning their platform to one the American people want.

Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<sk9tmhh4d6m9o78m3minpt509m9ljbcg8k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24288&group=alt.politics#24288

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:48:33 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:48 UTC

On 9 Nov 2022 22:38:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
> |
> | That's how one longtime GOP strategist who worked on
> | several high-profile 2022 races put it just hours after
> | midnight. The operative wasn't alone in his misery: A total
> | of 16 Republican strategists, grassroots activists, Donald
> | Trump confidants, and elected officials began venting to
> | Rolling Stone Tuesday night (some completely unprompted)
> | about the party's disappointment midterm results. The
> | general sentiment: The GOP had historically botched the
> | midterms, had good reason to panic, and should feel
> | humiliated.
> |
> | "What the fuck is happening???" one veteran Republican
> | consultant asked in the middle of the night.
><https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>
>
> --bks

"The New York Post, Trump’s second-favorite Murdoch outlet, dedicated
their Wednesday morning cover to DeSantis, branding him “DeFuture.”"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
Donald Trump: The best thing to happen to Democrats in 2022.

Re: GOP "Shit The Bed So Bad" Says GOP Godzilla

<v1atmhpgd0d0u61al43ld48ef7cvf0ecto@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24289&group=alt.politics#24289

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:58:30 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:58 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:39:40 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>> | The Republican Party "shit the bed so bad" on Tuesday night.
>><https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/midterm-meltdown-trump-maga-republicans-oz-pennsylvania-1234627955/>
>
>The Fox News Axis Powers open a new front:
><https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhKkE2HVIAIHJlC?format=jpg>

NYP "RED WHINE"
https://nypost.com/

With DeSantis’ re-election landslide one of the few bright spots on an
otherwise horrible night for the GOP, Trump has intensified his
attacks on the 44-year-old Florida governor in recent days.

Trump’s mood was not improved by The Post’s Thursday cover lampooning
him.

Despite Trump’s fury, some of his allies are trying to persuade him to
offer DeSantis the second spot on the 2024 ticket in an effort to
unify a fractured Republican Party, according to the source — who
admitted that the former president’s inner circle doesn’t even know
whether the Florida governor would accept.

Trump also is moving ahead with his plans for a prime-time
presidential campaign announcement Nov. 15, despite pleas from former
allies to hold off until after the Dec. 6 Senate runoff in Georgia.

“He’s going ahead with his announcement, and as of yet won’t be
persuaded to delay it,” said the source. “He’s putting together a war
plan and is talking about raising over $1.5 billion with donors big
and small. He’s more serious than ever.”
https://nypost.com/2022/11/11/donald-trump-is-ranting-and-raving-over-lackluster-midterm-results-sources/

Go, DONALD!

Swill
--
Donald Trump: The best thing to happen to Democrats in 2022.