There is no delight the equal of dread. As long as it is somebody else's. -- Clive Barker

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

SubjectAuthor
* Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider
+- Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider
`* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilmarika
 `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilchris rodgers
  `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider
   `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilLowRider44M
    `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilLowRider44M
     `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilchris rodgers
      `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider
       `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilchris rodgers
        `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider
         `* Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilchris rodgers
          +- team Biden scores a good onechris rodgers
          `- Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security councilslider

1
Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1gu3gcha7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2419&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2419

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:22:50 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:22 UTC

The United Nations security council is scheduled to meet later today for
what is expected to be a testy confrontation between US and Russian
diplomats over Moscow’s troop build-up on the border.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/jan/31/ukraine-russia-crisis-live-diplomatic-face-off-expected-at-first-un-security-council-meeting

It will be the first time the global body will discuss recent threats of a
Russian invasion, which has left world governments on edge.

Washington called for the meeting last week. US ambassador to the UN,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, has described it in stark terms as a talk on
“Russian aggression”.

“We’re going to go into the council prepared to listen to Russia’s
security concerns, but we’re not going to be distracted by their
propaganda,” .

Russia’s deputy UN ambassador Dmitry Polyansky has been no less
assertive, a “clear PR stunt shameful for the reputation of UN security
council”.

Under council rules – and adding to tensions – Ukraine will also speak.

While it is possible Russia might attempt to block the meeting with a
vote, it will need support from nine of the 15 members.

### - this meeting should be interesting anyway heh...

after all, the US & nato are effectively now seeking to completely UNDO &
renegotiate ALL the peace-agreements & accords ever REACHED with russia
since the end of ww2??

suddenly EVERYTHING is on the table again??? ALL of it concerning russia's
security interests!?

the real 'risk' here of course (especially if the west goes ahead and
slaps these sanctions on russia anyway under some 'other' pretext or
another besides invasion) is that of russia eventually breaking-off all
diplomatic relations with the US, which in most instances is indeed a
prelude to war...

i mean, surely SOME consideration is to be offered to russia regarding all
their security concerns, no?

coz if not, then they'll likely just help themselves to some instead like
before!

stands to reason innit!

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1gvetmj77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2420&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2420

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:28:24 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:28 UTC

### - fuck me, have ya's been watching this???

america made some strong accusations and russia came back swinging against
american influence!

and they weren't pullin' any punches either!

boy that was some serious accusations-match!

a bit later america then came back with an extra, equally strong rebuttal,
which russia responded to in-kind before apologising to the council... and
then got up and walked out???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-LZz4J87k (live, but can rewind it)

fucking 'ell :))))

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<866c88a4-660f-48cf-8462-97bedd81bc47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2421&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2421

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 12:48:30 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:48 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 7:23:00 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> The United Nations security council is scheduled to meet later today for
> what is expected to be a testy confrontation between US and Russian
> diplomats over Moscow’s troop build-up on the border.

They met

Reports are they were testy with China predictably trying to vote down the meeting and Belarus and Russia denying there were any troops anywhere

Putin is a nazi

mk5000

That everything becomes poisoned and corrupted.
We can become media personalities, but it is always on their terms.
We're tired of living up to other people's expectations when our own are so much higher.

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/c/crasslyrics/yessiriwilllyrics.html

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<e99de75f-1c79-4362-b9de-823fe4c47e26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2422&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2422

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:34:46 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:34 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 12:48:36 PM UTC-8, marika wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 7:23:00 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> > The United Nations security council is scheduled to meet later today for
> > what is expected to be a testy confrontation between US and Russian
> > diplomats over Moscow’s troop build-up on the border.
> They met
>
> Reports are they were testy with China predictably trying to vote down the meeting and Belarus and Russia denying there were any troops anywhere
>
> Putin is a nazi
>
> mk5000
>
> That everything becomes poisoned and corrupted.
> We can become media personalities, but it is always on their terms.
> We're tired of living up to other people's expectations when our own are so much higher.
>
> source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/c/crasslyrics/yessiriwilllyrics.html
Biden is a tard

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1gweoc0q7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2423&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2423

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 06:22:50 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 06:22 UTC

Putin is a nazi
Biden is a tard
trumps a fucking arsehole!
boris johnson's made of lard :)

(there's poets on here and they didn't even realise it lol :))))

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<0c234a8c-5b59-45e5-9a70-f241259a551bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2426&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2426

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 19:20:16 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 03:20 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 1:23:00 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> Putin is a nazi
> Biden is a tard
> trumps a fucking arsehole!
> boris johnson's made of lard :)
>
> (there's poets on here and they didn't even realise it lol :))))

Interesting footage.
https://youtu.be/MVullQb-Lec
Coup opponents breach 16 ton Columbus Doors.
They can only be opened from inside with a security
code to retract the magnetic locking mechanism.

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<5895bf9d-7f86-4e4b-a80c-b19f7ced9312n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2427&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2427

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 19:28:55 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 03:28 UTC

This is right wing but pretty funny sarcasm.
https://youtu.be/-0z55whpRvg

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<be4cfca9-f980-41aa-a302-09fbf7c3e968n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2428&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2428

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 07:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 15:30 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:28:56 PM UTC-8, LowRider44M wrote:
> This is right wing but pretty funny sarcasm.
> https://youtu.be/-0z55whpRvg
i think god is punking us again.
that son of a bitch, who does he think he is? ha ha

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1g0r1rja7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2429&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2429

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:02:05 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:02 UTC

> i think god is punking us again.
> that son of a bitch, who does he think he is? ha ha

### - lol @ all this bs 'intrigue' haha...

chinese/buddhist philosophy, however, has a different angle on the whole
winning/losing game heh:

e.g., (spoken with a comically heavy chinese accent for effect...)

the buddha said: the winner sows hatred because the 'loser' must suffer...

give up winning & losing... and find Joy ;)

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<b7e344d7-fa6f-4418-9313-f26c0b6f3b5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2430&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2430

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 07:25:18 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:25 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 7:02:18 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > i think god is punking us again.
> > that son of a bitch, who does he think he is? ha ha
> ### - lol @ all this bs 'intrigue' haha...
>
> chinese/buddhist philosophy, however, has a different angle on the whole
> winning/losing game heh:
>
> e.g., (spoken with a comically heavy chinese accent for effect...)
>
> the buddha said: the winner sows hatred because the 'loser' must suffer...
>
> give up winning & losing... and find Joy ;)
the old nagual said it was better to win so go ahead and win

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1g0t9alt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2431&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2431

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:49:48 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:49 UTC

will the 'real' mr chips please stand up? :)))

>> the buddha said: the winner sows hatred because the 'loser' must
>> suffer...
>>
>> give up winning & losing... and find Joy ;)

> the old nagual said it was better to win so go ahead and win

### - he actually said that it was more 'exciting' to win, so win (subtle
difference)

something only for detached warriors (not apprentices) when winning/losing
typically no longer matters to them...

and you've yet to reach such a state haha :)))

(been tryin' to nudge you in that direction but you stubborn as a mule
hehe...)

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<6f719abf-ef1d-4732-9c95-18a20c3e9056n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2433&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2433

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 13:29:58 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:29 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 7:49:59 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> will the 'real' mr chips please stand up? :)))
> >> the buddha said: the winner sows hatred because the 'loser' must
> >> suffer...
> >>
> >> give up winning & losing... and find Joy ;)
>
> > the old nagual said it was better to win so go ahead and win
> ### - he actually said that it was more 'exciting' to win, so win (subtle
> difference)
>
> something only for detached warriors (not apprentices) when winning/losing
> typically no longer matters to them...
>
> and you've yet to reach such a state haha :)))
>
> (been tryin' to nudge you in that direction but you stubborn as a mule
> hehe...)
oh great junior nagual how did you know what CC said?
were you there? no, you were not.
is that water on your chin?
no? it's not? :)

team Biden scores a good one

<6f9017ff-7951-4d5e-911a-9659e4feb3c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2435&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2435

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:07:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: team Biden scores a good one
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:07 UTC

looks like the United States of America
put the hurt to another Isis douchebag.
way to go big team, way to go. Another
one bites the dust. Hey we didn't even
have to pull the trigger either. The stupid
son of a bitch killed himself with a bomb.
Now there's a clear thinking leader, hopefully
all his followers will do the same and give up
fighting for an imaginary god who doesn't
give a shit one way or another.

Re: Russia, US, and Ukraine to face off at UN security council

<op.1g1n3l0e7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2436&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2436

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 02:34:22 -0000
<6f719abf-ef1d-4732-9c95-18a20c3e9056n@googlegroups.com>
 by: slider - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 02:34 UTC

> oh great junior nagual how did you know what CC said?
> were you there? no, you were not.
> is that water on your chin?
> no? it's not?

### - true, i wasn't 'dumb' enough to pay-up and actually 'be' there lol,
but i DID read all the material correctly + my memory's still fine :)

i.e.,

"A warrior-traveler either wins the challenge or the challenge demolishes
him. It’s more exciting to win, so win!" (it's a famous quote ffs! lol)

wipe your own chin, there's a good man :)