From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: klx
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 08:24:58 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 08:24 UTC

### - this is klx... comin' across the mind-waves atcha' heh ;)

as in: here's a *much* better mood (for humanity) as experienced by an
audience made up from all walks and colours of life; their minds & souls
united in an outpouring of love & admiration + sheer enjoyment enhanced by
the huge crowd itself: a beautiful 'meta-concert' of unified mind! and
there's fuck-all wrong with it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeDMnyQzS88

so now just imagine a similarly unified 'world' + a similar outpouring of
unified mind, and it's really NOT such a bad world after all??

we can DO this! (meaning: it's obviously in us to be 'able' to do it...)

we just haven't done it ALL together yet at the SAME time worldwide is all
:)

i.e., we have the global village now but not yet the global-mind to go
with it?

it's all jacked-in & plugged in + ready to go... currents randomly
crackling right across the whole field here and there like forked
lightning, whole areas lighting-up and fading away... the potential
building-up like static and bursting into lines of activity... it's all
there... but apparently lacking some unifying factor that will cause the
whole thing to truly turn-over a couple of times, fire up & burst into
roaring life!

that if it can regularly occur on smaller scales, like these, then why not
wholesale!

could it be that we've just never... tried??

may be! ;)