There is always someone worse off than yourself.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His26C.Z969
`* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like HisHisler
> [...]
          |    `* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like HisHisler
          |     +* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His AncestorsMitchell Holman
          |     |+* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like HisHisler
          |     ||+- Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His AncestorsMitchell Holman
          |     ||`- Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestorsgovernor.swill
          |     |`* Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like HisHisler
          |     | `- Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestorsgovernor.swill
          |     `- Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestorsgovernor.swill
          `- Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like HisHisler

Pages:123
Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<A5SdnYgWY8LMYOP-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24492&group=alt.politics#24492

Subject: Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His
Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:12:31 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 05:12 UTC

On 11/23/22 11:28 PM, max headroom wrote:
> Fixed it for ya.

NO excuses for Putin/Russia at this point - NONE.

The Ukrainians are determined - give 'em all they
want to ruin Russia's military and Putin's regime.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tloe8c$n6ps$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24504&group=alt.politics#24504

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 11:47:41 -0700
 by: Hisler - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 18:47 UTC

On 11/23/2022 10:12 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> On 11/23/22 11:28 PM, max headroom wrote:
>> Fixed it for ya.
>>

>   NO excuses for Putin/Russia at this point - NONE.
>
>   The Ukrainians are determined - give 'em all they
>   want to ruin Russia's military and Putin's regime.

Sounds like a very dangerous game they are playing with Russia. It
reminds me of how the West made some kind of darling out of the Dalai
Lama and how you'd see all those "Free Tibet" signs in front of Volvo
Liberal's houses in upscale neighborhoods in college towns in the U.S.A.
back in the latter half of the 20th century. Funny how you don't hear
much of anything about either Tibet or the Dalai Lama in this day and
age. Some 14 million Ukrainians have voted with their feet to get out of
Ukraine while the getting is good.

People forget that Zelensky is more comparable to Howard Stern than Ho
Chi Minh or Charles DeGaulle. It's not smart enough to not taunt Putin
and the Ukrainian neo-Nazis in the Azov Battalion are not smart enough
to see that he'll get them all killed on behalf of Israel and Chuck
Shumer.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<g6CdnbiVr90AdOL-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24508&group=alt.politics#24508

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 17:00:55 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 22:00 UTC

On 11/24/22 1:47 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 11/23/2022 10:12 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>> On 11/23/22 11:28 PM, max headroom wrote:
>>> Fixed it for ya.
>>>

>>    NO excuses for Putin/Russia at this point - NONE.
>>
>>    The Ukrainians are determined - give 'em all they
>>    want to ruin Russia's military and Putin's regime.
>
> Sounds like a very dangerous game they are playing with Russia.

Dangerous enemy, dangerous games. No getting around it.

> It> reminds me of how the West made some kind of darling out of the
Dalai
> Lama and how you'd see all those "Free Tibet" signs in front of Volvo
> Liberal's houses in upscale neighborhoods in college towns in the U.S.A.
> back in the latter half of the 20th century.

The Tibetians couldn't win. The Ukrainians are winning.

> Funny how you don't hear
> much of anything about either Tibet or the Dalai Lama in this day and
> age. Some 14 million Ukrainians have voted with their feet to get out of
> Ukraine while the getting is good.

They were pretty much ordered to leave - the most vulnerable
parts of the pop. This takes a lot of burden off those who
stayed to fight.

> People forget that Zelensky is more comparable to Howard Stern than Ho
> Chi Minh or Charles DeGaulle.  It's not smart enough to not taunt Putin
> and the Ukrainian neo-Nazis in the Azov Battalion are not smart enough
> to see that he'll get them all killed on behalf of Israel and Chuck Shumer.

Zel is gonna get the Big Bronze Statue. Stern will not.
Abuse him all you want but it will not change the fact
that he's become a VERY good and respected leader ...
almost a Ukrainian Churchill

IMHO, trash Zel and Ukraine = Kiss Putin's Ass. Do you
really want to be aligned with barbarians like Putin ?

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<RnSfL.33690$BIx.1191@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24509&group=alt.politics#24509

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 17:38:35 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 22:38 UTC

26C.Z969 wrote on 11/24/2022 5:00 PM:

>    The Ukrainians are winning.

If Zelensky is winning, then how did he lose 20% of land after the
Russian military action began in February. Did Zelensky give those
territories to Putin to make Putin happy, uh, you useless stupid fucking
fuck?

--

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Ukraine's president declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlov14$og73$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24510&group=alt.politics#24510

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 16:33:57 -0700
 by: Hisler - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:33 UTC

On 11/24/2022 3:00 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> Zel is gonna get the Big Bronze Statue. Stern will not.
>   Abuse him all you want but it will not change the fact
>   that he's become a VERY good and respected leader ...
>   almost a Ukrainian Churchill

When Churchill became a big player in Great Britain, the Sun never set
on the British Empire. The British controlled Singapore, Hong Kong,
Eden, Suez, Egypt, India, British Honduras, the Falkland Islands,
Rhodesia, South Africa and Canada. They lost most of their empire under
Churchill and are now being overrun by immigrants (boat people) and have
a Muslim immigrant mayor of London and a Muslim Indian as PM. If
Zelensky is Ukraine's Winston Churchill, then Ukraine is fucked.

--
[...]

<D1SdnZBEtqSzuR3-nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24513&group=alt.politics#24513

Subject: Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:10:53 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 02:10 UTC

On 11/24/22 6:33 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 11/24/2022 3:00 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>> Zel is gonna get the Big Bronze Statue. Stern will not.
>>    Abuse him all you want but it will not change the fact
>>    that he's become a VERY good and respected leader ...
>>    almost a Ukrainian Churchill
>
> When Churchill became a big player in Great Britain, the Sun never set
> on the British Empire.  The British controlled Singapore, Hong Kong,
> Eden, Suez, Egypt, India, British Honduras, the Falkland Islands,
> Rhodesia, South Africa and Canada.  They lost most of their empire under
> Churchill and are now being overrun by immigrants (boat people) and have
> a Muslim immigrant mayor of London and a Muslim Indian as PM.  If
> Zelensky is Ukraine's Winston Churchill, then Ukraine is fucked.

Churchill was A ROCK - the spine of Great Britain, the
Get It Done guy. THAT is Zelensky's role now. The little
technical differences between WW2 and Ukraine are not
relevant here - it's the "Spine Of" thing.

That's why he'll get the Big Bronze Statue and a Big
Photo in the historical records.

Is Zel remotely "perfect" ? Hell no ! But neither were
any of the other great leaders. Indeed being something
of a rogue seems to go with the Great Leader In Times
Of Strife thing. Like Churchill, they'll later kinda
move him out of the spotlight, but for NOW he's exactly
what Ukraine needs.

And what WE need - the Ukrainian proxies are our instrument,
our way to drain the hell out of Russia without a direct shot
being fired. Zel keeps Ukrainians fired up, believing they
CAN do it (and ARE apparently). In wars "belief" is often
THE deciding factor.

Now who will be our Zelensky in Taiwan ... ?

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlpch1$ov6m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24515&group=alt.politics#24515

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 20:24:16 -0700
 by: Hisler - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 03:24 UTC

On 11/24/2022 7:10 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> On 11/24/22 6:33 PM, Hisler wrote:
>> On 11/24/2022 3:00 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>>> Zel is gonna get the Big Bronze Statue. Stern will not.
>>>    Abuse him all you want but it will not change the fact
>>>    that he's become a VERY good and respected leader ...
>>>    almost a Ukrainian Churchill
>>
>> When Churchill became a big player in Great Britain, the Sun never set
>> on the British Empire.  The British controlled Singapore, Hong Kong,
>> Eden, Suez, Egypt, India, British Honduras, the Falkland Islands,
>> Rhodesia, South Africa and Canada.  They lost most of their empire
>> under Churchill and are now being overrun by immigrants (boat people)
>> and have a Muslim immigrant mayor of London and a Muslim Indian as
>> PM.  If Zelensky is Ukraine's Winston Churchill, then Ukraine is fucked.
>>

>   Churchill was A ROCK - the spine of Great Britain, the
>   Get It Done guy. THAT is Zelensky's role now. The little
>   technical differences between WW2 and Ukraine are not
>   relevant here - it's the "Spine Of" thing.
>
>   That's why he'll get the Big Bronze Statue and a Big
>   Photo in the historical records.
>
>   Is Zel remotely "perfect" ? Hell no ! But neither were
>   any of the other great leaders. Indeed being something
>   of a rogue seems to go with the Great Leader In Times
>   Of Strife thing. Like Churchill, they'll later kinda
>   move him out of the spotlight, but for NOW he's exactly
>   what Ukraine needs.
>
>   And what WE need - the Ukrainian proxies are our instrument,
>   our way to drain the hell out of Russia without a direct shot
>   being fired. Zel keeps Ukrainians fired up, believing they
>   CAN do it (and ARE apparently). In wars "belief" is often
>   THE deciding factor.
>
>   Now who will be our Zelensky in Taiwan ... ?

Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.

Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.

https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124

Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860
--

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
- George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<vEWdnePv9K-cox3-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24517&group=alt.politics#24517

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:01:04 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 04:01 UTC

On 11/24/22 10:24 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 11/24/2022 7:10 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>>>
>>> When Churchill became a big player in Great Britain, the Sun never
>>> set on the British Empire.  The British controlled Singapore, Hong
>>> Kong, Eden, Suez, Egypt, India, British Honduras, the Falkland
>>> Islands, Rhodesia, South Africa and Canada.  They lost most of their
>>> empire under Churchill and are now being overrun by immigrants (boat
>>> people) and have a Muslim immigrant mayor of London and a Muslim
>>> Indian as PM.  If Zelensky is Ukraine's Winston Churchill, then
>>> Ukraine is fucked.
>>>

>>    Churchill was A ROCK - the spine of Great Britain, the
>>    Get It Done guy. THAT is Zelensky's role now. The little
>>    technical differences between WW2 and Ukraine are not
>>    relevant here - it's the "Spine Of" thing.
>>
>>    That's why he'll get the Big Bronze Statue and a Big
>>    Photo in the historical records.
>>
>>    Is Zel remotely "perfect" ? Hell no ! But neither were
>>    any of the other great leaders. Indeed being something
>>    of a rogue seems to go with the Great Leader In Times
>>    Of Strife thing. Like Churchill, they'll later kinda
>>    move him out of the spotlight, but for NOW he's exactly
>>    what Ukraine needs.
>>
>>    And what WE need - the Ukrainian proxies are our instrument,
>>    our way to drain the hell out of Russia without a direct shot
>>    being fired. Zel keeps Ukrainians fired up, believing they
>>    CAN do it (and ARE apparently). In wars "belief" is often
>>    THE deciding factor.
>>
>>    Now who will be our Zelensky in Taiwan ... ?
>>
> Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>
> Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
> frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>
> https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>
> Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860

Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...

But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
that goal will be far easier.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlpifu$sepq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24520&group=alt.politics#24520

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 22:06:06 -0700
 by: Hisler - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 05:06 UTC

On 11/24/2022 9:01 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> On 11/24/22 10:24 PM, Hisler wrote:

>>>    Churchill was A ROCK - the spine of Great Britain, the
>>>    Get It Done guy. THAT is Zelensky's role now. The little
>>>    technical differences between WW2 and Ukraine are not
>>>    relevant here - it's the "Spine Of" thing.
>>>
>>>    That's why he'll get the Big Bronze Statue and a Big
>>>    Photo in the historical records.
>>>
>>>    Is Zel remotely "perfect" ? Hell no ! But neither were
>>>    any of the other great leaders. Indeed being something
>>>    of a rogue seems to go with the Great Leader In Times
>>>    Of Strife thing. Like Churchill, they'll later kinda
>>>    move him out of the spotlight, but for NOW he's exactly
>>>    what Ukraine needs.
>>>
>>>    And what WE need - the Ukrainian proxies are our instrument,
>>>    our way to drain the hell out of Russia without a direct shot
>>>    being fired. Zel keeps Ukrainians fired up, believing they
>>>    CAN do it (and ARE apparently). In wars "belief" is often
>>>    THE deciding factor.
>>>
>>>    Now who will be our Zelensky in Taiwan ... ?
>>>
>> Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>>
>> Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
>> frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>>
>> https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>>
>> Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860
>

>   Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...
>
>   But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
>   a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
>   pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
>   that goal will be far easier.

Which begs the question of why the DNC / NATO want to push Russia into
an alliance with China. Wouldn't it be smarter to push Zelenski to
negotiate with Russia so Europe would benefit from Russian cheap energy
and other resources and Russia would be on the side of the "Free World"
instead of a vassal of Beijing?

--
[...]

<h7k2ohps40pt9qkn942j9p9b5vcnn5uo6j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24528&group=alt.politics#24528

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:34:40 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:34 UTC

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 11:47:41 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com>
wrote:

>Some 14 million Ukrainians have voted with their feet to get out of
>Ukraine while the getting is good.

Last I read it was 1.5 million. Do you have a cite?

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<t9k2ohl5uuffcmlisllmm0m7jkorii1qj2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24529&group=alt.politics#24529

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:37:29 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:37 UTC

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 17:38:35 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>26C.Z969 wrote on 11/24/2022 5:00 PM:
>>

>>    The Ukrainians are winning.
>>

>If Zelensky is winning, then how did he lose 20% of land after the
>Russian military action began in February. Did Zelensky give those
>territories to Putin to make Putin happy, uh, you useless stupid fucking
>fuck?

They've lost half of it back.

Swill
--
East of Kyiv the Russians ran out of ammo so they started throwing sticks of
dynamite at the UA lines. The Ukrainians picked it up, lit it and threw it back.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<eik2ohhvdvvu3fq2d2m54qe377rtokl6gk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24531&group=alt.politics#24531

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:40:25 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:40 UTC

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 20:24:16 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com>
wrote:

>Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>
>Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
>frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>
>https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>
>Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860

When you get any credible evidence of these claims, get back to us.

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<vjk2ohd61lelv5q34j84n0r6oubcvso4qn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24532&group=alt.politics#24532

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:41:46 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:41 UTC

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:01:04 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
wrote:

> Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...
>
> But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
> a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
> pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
> that goal will be far easier.

Russia has cheap energy and pipeline building know how. The tricky
bit is, do the Chinese *trust* the Russians?

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlrkdr$13go8$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24533&group=alt.politics#24533

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 16:51:23 -0700
 by: Hisler - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:51 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472
--
[...]

<1FOdnZAvYbLWxhz-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24535&group=alt.politics#24535

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:17:57 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 00:17 UTC

On 11/25/22 12:06 AM, Hisler wrote:
> On 11/24/2022 9:01 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:

>>> Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>>>
>>> Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
>>> frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>>>
>>> https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>>>
>>> Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860
>>

>>    Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...
>>
>>    But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
>>    a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
>>    pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
>>    that goal will be far easier.
>
> Which begs the question of why the DNC / NATO want to push Russia into
> an alliance with China.  Wouldn't it be smarter to push Zelenski to
> negotiate with Russia so Europe would benefit from Russian cheap energy
> and other resources and Russia would be on the side of the "Free World"
> instead of a vassal of Beijing?

First off, Russia and China had grown much closer even
before Ukraine. Relations between the two fluctuate, but
this was a uptick. Putin wanted a backup for sales/finance
because HE knew what he was going to do. China probably
did also, but Russian natural resources and more access
to certain tech products were very compelling.

China knew it could pretty much sit this war out, in the
background, so it was a fairly safe play. China also knew
this war would highly stress the western powers and leave
them with less to resist Xi's ambitions in Taiwan and beyond.

As for how NATO and friends handled this ... politics were
involved (always are). The flak for doing nothing about
Russia's initial incursion into Ukraine had been serious
plus the USA - NATOs #1 military force - got much of the
blame for having cold feet. So, this time, NATO had to
do *something*. Russia was showing a "pattern", an intent
for creeping military domination of old USSR territories.
We'd given Russia slack, and now it was abusing it.

The horrific scope nature OF this invasion also thwarted
any hopes of "peace talks". It was major "war crimes"
on a large scale right off the bat. Can't un-see that
stuff. The nature of modern media makes sure of that -
you can literally watch the rockets hit Kherson in
real time as you virtually hunker down with some
pleasant Ukrainian family. No filters.

Finally there's the Nevill Chamberlain Factor ... the
guy who kept sucking Hitler's dick ......

So nobody's gonna suck Putin's dick anymore. There will
be no 'negotiations' because you don't negotiate with
monsters (monsters that attack OUR interests anyhow).
Putin is a dishonorable player and we're seeing the
direction in which he's moving as Chamberlain never
did with Hitler.

The TRICK in all this is maintaining a respectable
proxy war. Ukraine IS very willing to be that proxy
so NATO and Russia never have to shoot directly at
each other and WW3 can be avoided. Ukraine is also
DRAINING Putin's military and Russian morale - a
lot more than we imagined they could. This helps
NATO. So ..........

In any case, never view these events as anything that
was, or could be, carefully planned-out. As usual,
it's a case of where shit hits the fan and everybody
kinda dodges at random.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlro5b$14ti8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24543&group=alt.politics#24543

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:55:08 -0700
 by: Hisler - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 00:55 UTC

On 11/25/2022 4:40 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 20:24:16 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>>
>> Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
>> frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>>
>> https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>>
>> Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860
>
> When you get any credible evidence of these claims, get back to us.
>
> Swill

I don't give a shit whether or not you consider the links I provided as
"credible evidence". Feel free to dismiss them as fake news if you
wish. Usenet does not want so-called fact checkers, trolls, or
self-appointed moderators. We've seen where that leads on Twitter,
META, Youtube, Google, etc..
--
[...]

<GwdgL.2337995$ulh3.224070@fx06.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24544&group=alt.politics#24544

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:58:14 -0500
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 00:58 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 11/25/2022 6:37 PM:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 17:38:35 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 26C.Z969 wrote on 11/24/2022 5:00 PM:
>>>
>>>    The Ukrainians are winning.
>>>

>> If Zelensky is winning, then how did he lose 20% of land after the
>> Russian military action began in February. Did Zelensky give those
>> territories to Putin to make Putin happy, uh, you useless stupid fucking
>> fuck?
> They've lost half of it back.
>
> Swill

The Live Map website has a habit of using light blue to represent the
area that Ukraine has regained control. That is not correct for the area
around Kiev because the Russian troops attacked Kiev in the beginning of
the military operation as a diversion, and never really held that area.

Zelensky has temporarily regained control of the areas around Kharkiv
and Kherson.

Zelensky is just hanging in there. He doesn't mind fight Putin to the
last Ukrainian, because he is really just a Jew, and he is sure he will
be airlifted out of Kiev together with the US embassy staffers by the US
elite troops waiting in Romania. The US had already evacuated families
of embassy staffers in January before the invasion. The next evacuation
will be the US ambassador, embassy staffers and Zelensky the US puppet
clown upon the fall of Kiev. It will be the fun of the Fall of Saigon
and the Fall of Kabul all over again.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tlrol0$14ti8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24546&group=alt.politics#24546

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 18:03:29 -0700
<1FOdnZAvYbLWxhz-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 by: Hisler - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 01:03 UTC

On 11/25/2022 5:17 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> As for how NATO and friends handled this ... politics were
>  involved (always are). The flak for doing nothing about
>  Russia's initial incursion into Ukraine had been serious
>  plus the USA - NATOs #1 military force - got much of the
>  blame for having cold feet. So, this time, NATO had to
>  do *something*. Russia was showing a "pattern", an intent
>  for creeping military domination of old USSR territories.
>  We'd given Russia slack, and now it was abusing it.

If Victoria Nuland (Noodleman) and Hanoi Juan McCaine had not overthrown
the democratically elected President of Ukraine in the U.S. orchestated
Maidan Revolution, there would have been no Russian revanchist takeover
of Crimea. If Kiev had not been shelling the Donetsk and Lugansk
people's republics, Russian would not have invaded those areas.

--
[...]

<WEdgL.1463656$9f26.28613@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24548&group=alt.politics#24548

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 20:07:01 -0500
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 01:07 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 11/25/2022 6:41 PM:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:01:04 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...
>>
>> But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
>> a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
>> pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
>> that goal will be far easier.
> Russia has cheap energy and pipeline building know how. The tricky
> bit is, do the Chinese *trust* the Russians?
>
> Swill

China and Russia have signed long term (30 years?) gas pipeline contract
a few years ago, you ignorant babbling idiot!!! China has already been
using Russian gas long before the Ukraine conflict.

You ignorant fucking arsehole should really get you shit together before
you spout your fucking nonsense. Basically every fucking thing you say
is wrong. You shameless and useless motherfucker deserve no respect.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<Sd-cnUIfQJ-APxz-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24553&group=alt.politics#24553

Ancestors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 00:20:14 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 05:20 UTC

On 11/25/22 8:03 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 11/25/2022 5:17 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>> As for how NATO and friends handled this ... politics were
>>   involved (always are). The flak for doing nothing about
>>   Russia's initial incursion into Ukraine had been serious
>>   plus the USA - NATOs #1 military force - got much of the
>>   blame for having cold feet. So, this time, NATO had to
>>   do *something*. Russia was showing a "pattern", an intent
>>   for creeping military domination of old USSR territories.
>>   We'd given Russia slack, and now it was abusing it.
>
> If Victoria Nuland (Noodleman) and Hanoi Juan McCaine had not overthrown
> the democratically elected President of Ukraine in the U.S. orchestated
> Maidan Revolution, there would have been no Russian revanchist takeover
> of Crimea.  If Kiev had not been shelling the Donetsk and Lugansk
> people's republics, Russian would not have invaded those areas.

The coup was envisioned as an extension of Obama's
"Arab Spring" - supposedly where the wunnderful
people would push aside dictators and strong-men.
(kinda went the exact opposite way alas ...) The
EU lefty idiots were the main actors.

HOWEVER ... very few Ukrainians were upset about that
coup. They were tired of being Russian puppets. Also
the coup did something kinda unexpected ... held proper
elections rather promptly. Let's say the pro-Russian
faction did NOT fare well. Zel is kinda the 3rd/4th
gen product depending on how you count - and is in
no way a fanatical all-powerful NAZI like Russian
propaganda likes to claim - more a Robin Williams
kinda guy (who became a Man Of Steel once Russian
rockets started falling - oops !)

Did they fire shots into eastern Ukraine ? Yep. But
eastern Ukraine (really Russia) had been firing shots
at them. Tit for tat, the usual. We see this in
various spots in the world every day.

In short, I just can't really critique Ukraine. The
Russian actions were just way WAY over the top -
nothing about existential threats to Russia but
all about Putin's ambitions and 'legacy'. Ukraine
is basically a big Nebraska - grain, grain, grain -
heavily ag-centered, hardly a Vast Threat to anyone,
hardly a 1930s Germany with imperial ambitions.

NO excuses for the Russian attacks. Don't CARE
about the coup (was inconvenient to RUSSIA, but
nobody else). Today is today.

Or do you think the UK should nuke the USA in
'self-defense' against all the fanatical rebel
scum ? :-)

[Gee ... didja ever wonder what it'd be like if
nukes were developed, say, by the Roman Empire
or HRCC in the days of Charlemagne ???]

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<9ok5oh9al7nr4il1tgj13d4d147qn8h70c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24569&group=alt.politics#24569

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:20:01 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 03:20 UTC

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:58:14 -0500, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 11/25/2022 6:37 PM:
>> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 17:38:35 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If Zelensky is winning, then how did he lose 20% of land after the
>>> Russian military action began in February. Did Zelensky give those
>>> territories to Putin to make Putin happy, uh, you useless stupid fucking
>>> fuck?
>> They've lost half of it back.
>>
>> Swill
>

>The Live Map website has a habit of using light blue to represent the
>area that Ukraine has regained control. That is not correct for the area
>around Kiev because the Russian troops attacked Kiev in the beginning of
>the military operation as a diversion, and never really held that area.

It wasn't a diversion, it was a failed attack on the capitol.

>Zelensky has temporarily regained control of the areas around Kharkiv
>and Kherson.

Just as the Russians "temporarily" took Kherson and Kharkiv.

>Zelensky is just hanging in there. He doesn't mind fight Putin to the
>last Ukrainian, because he is really just a Jew, and he is sure he will
>be airlifted out of Kiev together with the US embassy staffers by the US
>elite troops waiting in Romania. The US had already evacuated families
>of embassy staffers in January before the invasion. The next evacuation
>will be the US ambassador, embassy staffers and Zelensky the US puppet
>clown upon the fall of Kiev. It will be the fun of the Fall of Saigon
>and the Fall of Kabul all over again.

"Zelensky and Belgium's prime minister sign declaration of support for
Ukrainian EU and NATO membership"
https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-11-26-22/index.html

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<mul5ohl5ad80hh31q722f5rp11ucvntjfc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24570&group=alt.politics#24570

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <_XqfL.2325471$ulh3.284847@fx06.ams1> <tlmtcs$jhgt$1@dont-email.me> <A5SdnYgWY8LMYOP-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com> <tloe8c$n6ps$1@dont-email.me> <g6CdnbiVr90AdOL-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com> <tlov14$og73$1@dont-email.me> <D1SdnZBEtqSzuR3-nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <tlpch1$ov6m$1@dont-email.me> <vEWdnePv9K-cox3-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <tlpifu$sepq$1@dont-email.me> <1FOdnZAvYbLWxhz-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:22:15 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 03:22 UTC

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:17:57 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
wrote:

> First off, Russia and China had grown much closer even
> before Ukraine. Relations between the two fluctuate, but
> this was a uptick. Putin wanted a backup for sales/finance
> because HE knew what he was going to do. China probably
> did also, but Russian natural resources and more access
> to certain tech products were very compelling.
>
> China knew it could pretty much sit this war out, in the
> background, so it was a fairly safe play. China also knew
> this war would highly stress the western powers and leave
> them with less to resist Xi's ambitions in Taiwan and beyond.
>
> As for how NATO and friends handled this ... politics were
> involved (always are). The flak for doing nothing about
> Russia's initial incursion into Ukraine had been serious
> plus the USA - NATOs #1 military force - got much of the
> blame for having cold feet. So, this time, NATO had to
> do *something*. Russia was showing a "pattern", an intent
> for creeping military domination of old USSR territories.
> We'd given Russia slack, and now it was abusing it.
>
> The horrific scope nature OF this invasion also thwarted
> any hopes of "peace talks". It was major "war crimes"
> on a large scale right off the bat. Can't un-see that
> stuff. The nature of modern media makes sure of that -
> you can literally watch the rockets hit Kherson in
> real time as you virtually hunker down with some
> pleasant Ukrainian family. No filters.
>
> Finally there's the Nevill Chamberlain Factor ... the
> guy who kept sucking Hitler's dick ......
>
> So nobody's gonna suck Putin's dick anymore. There will
> be no 'negotiations' because you don't negotiate with
> monsters (monsters that attack OUR interests anyhow).
> Putin is a dishonorable player and we're seeing the
> direction in which he's moving as Chamberlain never
> did with Hitler.
>
> The TRICK in all this is maintaining a respectable
> proxy war. Ukraine IS very willing to be that proxy
> so NATO and Russia never have to shoot directly at
> each other and WW3 can be avoided. Ukraine is also
> DRAINING Putin's military and Russian morale - a
> lot more than we imagined they could. This helps
> NATO. So ..........
>
> In any case, never view these events as anything that
> was, or could be, carefully planned-out. As usual,
> it's a case of where shit hits the fan and everybody
> kinda dodges at random.

Very insightful.

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<b2m5ohdaajiifsulanar43ekktpb1iainq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24571&group=alt.politics#24571

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <_XqfL.2325471$ulh3.284847@fx06.ams1> <tlmtcs$jhgt$1@dont-email.me> <A5SdnYgWY8LMYOP-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com> <tloe8c$n6ps$1@dont-email.me> <g6CdnbiVr90AdOL-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com> <tlov14$og73$1@dont-email.me> <D1SdnZBEtqSzuR3-nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <tlpch1$ov6m$1@dont-email.me> <vEWdnePv9K-cox3-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <vjk2ohd61lelv5q34j84n0r6oubcvso4qn@4ax.com> <WEdgL.1463656$9f26.28613@fx09.ams1>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:25:15 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 03:25 UTC

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 20:07:01 -0500, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>China and Russia have signed long term (30 years?) gas pipeline contract
>a few years ago, you ignorant babbling idiot!!! China has already been
>using Russian gas long before the Ukraine conflict.

Which is why China has been getting fossil fuels at rock bottom
prices, fool. Did you think nobody else knew that?

>You ignorant fucking arsehole should really get you shit together before
>you spout your fucking nonsense. Basically every fucking thing you say
>is wrong. You shameless and useless motherfucker deserve no respect.

If you really feel that way about yourself, seek help.

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<b6m5oh1ec8gti1qrkv4gal37ci3enq12f3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24572&group=alt.politics#24572

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:28:17 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 03:28 UTC

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 16:51:23 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com>
wrote:

>On 11/25/2022 4:34 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 11:47:41 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Some 14 million Ukrainians have voted with their feet to get out of
>>> Ukraine while the getting is good.
>>
>> Last I read it was 1.5 million. Do you have a cite?
>>
>> Swill
>
>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472

I love proving a troll wrong with his own cite.

According to this article, five million have left the country, not
fourteen million. Another seven million are displaced inside Ukraine
for a total of twelve, not fourteen million total refugees.

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.

Re: Putin the Russian is Terrorizing the Ukrainian People Like His Ancestors

<tm6qik$2fu7e$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24625&group=alt.politics#24625

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Ancestors
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 22:43:48 -0700
 by: Gronk - Wed, 30 Nov 2022 05:43 UTC

Hisler wrote:
> On 11/24/2022 9:01 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:

>>> Evidence of China --> Russia logistics flow.
>>>
>>> Antonov A124 cargo planes of Russias Volga-Dnepr carrier are making
>>> frequent visits to Zhengzhou China.
>>>
>>> https://www.radarbox.com/data/aircraft/A124
>>>
>>> Pictures ==> https://t.me/ChDambiev/20860
>>

>>    Oh, for sure there's cooperation ...
>>
>>    But Putin had better realize that Chinese help has
>>    a broader agenda. China also wants Russia in its
>>    pocket ....... and after this highly-weakening war
>>    that goal will be far easier.
>
> Which begs the question of why the DNC / NATO want to push Russia into an

They're not.

> alliance with China.  Wouldn't it be smarter to push Zelenski to negotiate

No it wouldn't be smarter.

> with Russia so Europe would benefit from Russian cheap energy and other
> resources and Russia would be on the side of the "Free World" instead of a
> vassal of Beijing?

We all know Pootang won't stop at Ukraine.