From: 1d40bf72...@example.com (Doorlocks)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 02:31:52 +0000
 by: Doorlocks - Sun, 8 May 2022 02:31 UTC

So you had to insult somebody who asked a question. The only problem is is you are the one who is wrong. I have owned Corolla‘s since 1978 that is the only make that I have ever bought. My 2016 Toyota would never allow my keys to be locked in the car no matter where they were, weather in the ignition or sitting on the front seat. My 2022 Corolla that I just purchased will lock my keys in the car if they’re in the ignition or laying on the front seat it does not matter. I just went outside my house left my spare key on the inside through my other set of keys on the front seat shut the door locked it. I use my other set of keys I open the door I stuck my key in the ignition I turn the car on I turned it off I got out of the car I lock the car and all the doors locked so see you’re wrong

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/toyota-keys-why-do-they-lock-themselves-in-the-car-1145319-.htm