Youth is a disease from which we all recover. -- Dorothy Fuldheim

interests / alt.politics / Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

SubjectAuthor
* GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermMitchell Holman
`* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermNoBody
 `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
  `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
   +- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermMitchell Holman
   `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermNoBody
    +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
    |`- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermNoBody
    +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
    |`* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermNoBody
    | +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
    | |`- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermMitchell Holman
    | +- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermFred C. Dobbs
    | `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermFred C. Dobbs
    |  `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermBradley K. Sherman
    |   +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermDavid Hartung
    |   |`- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill
    |   +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermNoBody
    |   |`* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermMaxwell Frost
    |   | `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term26C.Z969
    |   |  +* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termsuper70s
    |   |  |`- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill
    |   |  +- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill
    |   |  `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermGronk
    |   |   `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term26C.Z969
    |   |    `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill
    |   |     `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermGronk
    |   |      `* Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term26C.Z969
    |   |       `- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full TermGronk
    |   `- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill
    `- Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Termgovernor.swill

Pages:12
GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<thhjh5$ioj$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20451&group=alt.politics#20451

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term
Date: 4 Oct 2022 15:29:41 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 15:29 UTC

| Herschel Walker, who has vehemently opposed abortion rights
| as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Georgia, paid
| for an abortion for his girlfriend in 2009, according to a
| new report published late Monday.
| The Daily Beast spoke to the former girlfriend, who asked
| that her name not be used out of concerns for her privacy.
| The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment
| for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker
| and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700
| personal check from Walker dated five days after the
| abortion receipt.
<https://apnews.com/article/abortion-2022-midterm-elections-entertainment-government-and-politics-herschel-walker-192e79f2a53798c3e441049ea3134a52>

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<XnsAF268FDC24C1Bnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.16>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20453&group=alt.politics#20453

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 19:12:18 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 19:12 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | Herschel Walker, who has vehemently opposed abortion rights
> | as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Georgia, paid
> | for an abortion for his girlfriend in 2009, according to a
> | new report published late Monday.
> | The Daily Beast spoke to the former girlfriend, who asked
> | that her name not be used out of concerns for her privacy.
> | The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment
> | for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker
> | and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700
> | personal check from Walker dated five days after the
> | abortion receipt.
> <https://apnews.com/article/abortion-2022-midterm-elections-entertainme
> nt-government-and-politics-herschel-walker-192e79f2a53798c3e441049ea313
> 4a52>
>
> --bks

Pre marital sex is wrong!

- unless Sarah Palins family does it.

Adultery is wrong!

- unless Trump does it.

Abortion is murder!

- unless Herchel Walker pays for it

Theft is wrong!

- unless Trump does it.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<h8mqjhlr68ciog2s8m36ri2qu5hojrqr7j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20457&group=alt.politics#20457

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 06:15:18 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:15 UTC

On 4 Oct 2022 15:29:41 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Herschel Walker, who has vehemently opposed abortion rights
> | as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Georgia, paid
> | for an abortion for his girlfriend in 2009, according to a
> | new report published late Monday.
> | The Daily Beast spoke to the former girlfriend, who asked
> | that her name not be used out of concerns for her privacy.
> | The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment
> | for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker
> | and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700
> | personal check from Walker dated five days after the
> | abortion receipt.
><https://apnews.com/article/abortion-2022-midterm-elections-entertainment-government-and-politics-herschel-walker-192e79f2a53798c3e441049ea3134a52>
>
> --bks

Daily Beast, an unidentified "source" and Bradley - the perfect
trifecta of lies.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tkivms$2r0$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24263&group=alt.politics#24263

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:52:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:52 UTC

>> | "I think we're going to stick with Walker and all the
>> | effort we put in through SLF, we're going take it all the
>> | way to the end," [GOP Minority Leader Mitch] McConnell said ...

| The immediate cause for Trump advisers to discuss delaying
| his promised "very big announcement" scheduled for Tuesday
| at Mar-a-Lago, his Palm Beach, Fla., resort, was a Senate
| runoff in Georgia. Trump's handpicked Senate candidate,
| football legend Herschel Walker, trailed incumbent Democrat
| Raphael G. Warnock by about 1 point as of Wednesday
| afternoon, with neither candidate clearing 50%, leading to
| a runoff on Dec. 6.
|
| "Everything is about Herschel. I'll be advising him to put
| it off until after the runoff," said Jason Miller, a
| longtime adviser and sometime spokesman for Trump. "I'm not
| alone when I say President Trump's best moves are to put
| all his efforts to get Herschel Walker elected."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/09/trump-presidential-announcement-delay/>

--bks

1812 Overture got nothing on conservative heads exploding.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tm541e$3u4$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24592&group=alt.politics#24592

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:13:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:13 UTC

| On the Georgia Trail: Herschel Walker silent on white
| supremacist's visit to Mar-a-Lago
| Walker hasn't taken a question since early October from the
| reporters covering his campaign in Georgia and Monday was
| no exception.
<https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-brother-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<XnsAF5E529C9286Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24593&group=alt.politics#24593

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:14:26 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:14 UTC

> | On the Georgia Trail: Herschel Walker silent on white
> | supremacist's visit to Mar-a-Lago
> | Walker hasn't taken a question since early October from the
> | reporters covering his campaign in Georgia and Monday was
> | no exception.
> <https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-bro
> ther-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>
>
> --bks

He is too focused on his upcoming "erection"........

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<vaheoh5blb8nk1p1uecqm0qu95aep94if7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24643&group=alt.politics#24643

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 06:58:31 -0500
 by: NoBody - Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:58 UTC

On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:13:02 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

> | On the Georgia Trail: Herschel Walker silent on white
> | supremacist's visit to Mar-a-Lago
> | Walker hasn't taken a question since early October from the
> | reporters covering his campaign in Georgia and Monday was
> | no exception.
><https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-brother-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>
>
> --bks

Paywalled.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tm7h2t$hmc$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24644&group=alt.politics#24644

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:07:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:07 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | On the Georgia Trail: Herschel Walker silent on white
>> | supremacist's visit to Mar-a-Lago
>> | Walker hasn't taken a question since early October from the
>> | reporters covering his campaign in Georgia and Monday was
>> | no exception.
>><https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-brother-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>
>
>Paywalled.

Ask your puppetmasters in Moscow to pony up for a subscription.

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tm7u90$6f3$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24657&group=alt.politics#24657

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:53:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:53 UTC

Walker's explanation of Trump's border wall:

| "A wall do work. ...when you got a wall around your house
| people don't-- yeah, but they can get in. But, you know
| what, if they get in, it would be hard to get out because I
| got a dog that-- well, my dog really won't bite."
|
| [24-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1597767177402486784>

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<lrggoh1aucnjql8pug8mqor7f2bm4v3lbj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24670&group=alt.politics#24670

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 01:03:06 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 06:03 UTC

On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 06:58:31 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | On the Georgia Trail: Herschel Walker silent on white
>> | supremacist's visit to Mar-a-Lago
>> | Walker hasn't taken a question since early October from the
>> | reporters covering his campaign in Georgia and Monday was
>> | no exception.
>><https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-brother-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>
>>
>> --bks
>
>Paywalled.

I didn't have a problem. Clear your cookies and cache.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<rc5hoh5783cpreb2l6p1pv9rlqou9k6q2t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24673&group=alt.politics#24673

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 06:53:12 -0500
 by: NoBody - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 11:53 UTC

On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:07:57 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.ajc.com/politics/on-the-georgia-trail-ossoff-votes-for-brother-from-another-mother/3XO4J6HVHZFUHMDO7RSQ5TNCAI/>
>>
>>Paywalled.
>
>Ask your puppetmasters in Moscow to pony up for a subscription.
>
> --bks

Looks like they paid for yours.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<9e5hoht7g1bd8c4r540tvf5ig7euoccd25@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24674&group=alt.politics#24674

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 06:53:56 -0500
 by: NoBody - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 11:53 UTC

On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:53:04 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Walker's explanation of Trump's border wall:
> |
> | "A wall do work. ...when you got a wall around your house
> | people don't-- yeah, but they can get in. But, you know
> | what, if they get in, it would be hard to get out because I
> | got a dog that-- well, my dog really won't bite."
> |
> | [24-second video at URL]
> |
><https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1597767177402486784>
>
> --bks

Looks like Bradley is racist.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tmabqg$1ma$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24677&group=alt.politics#24677

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 13:56:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 13:56 UTC

Turns out Walker, who is running for Senator from GA has been
a resident of Texas for the last 20 years, including getting
tax breaks on his Texas residence:
<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herschel-walker-facing-new-controversy-insists-resident-georgia>

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<XnsAF6057DB5B73noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24681&group=alt.politics#24681

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 14:45:21 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 14:45 UTC

> Turns out Walker, who is running for Senator from GA has been
> a resident of Texas for the last 20 years, including getting
> tax breaks on his Texas residence:
> <https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herschel-walker-facing-new-controvers
> y-insists-resident-georgia>
>
> --bks

"I want to represent Georgia but I
cannot lower myself to live here"

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<_H3iL.24971$pem1.3679@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24682&group=alt.politics#24682

From: treas...@sierramadre.con (Fred C. Dobbs)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 07:25:46 -0800
 by: Fred C. Dobbs - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 15:25 UTC

On 12/1/2022 3:53 AM, NoBody wrote:

>> Walker's explanation of Trump's border wall:
>> |
>> | "A wall do work. ...when you got a wall around your house
>> | people don't-- yeah, but they can get in. But, you know
>> | what, if they get in, it would be hard to get out because I
>> | got a dog that-- well, my dog really won't bite."
>> |
>> | [24-second video at URL]
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1597767177402486784>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Looks like Bradley is racist.

What's racist about showing Walker to be a fucking moron? Did he way what he is
alleged to have said? Yes. Is it monumentally stupid, indicating he is
monumentally stupid? Yes.

When right-wingnuts try to reverse the racism card, it never works.

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it.
If you know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<7%3iL.77476$Q0m1.66202@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24686&group=alt.politics#24686

From: treas...@sierramadre.con (Fred C. Dobbs)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 07:46:10 -0800
 by: Fred C. Dobbs - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 15:46 UTC

On 12/1/2022 3:53 AM, NoBody wrote:

>> Walker's explanation of Trump's border wall:
>> |
>> | "A wall do work. ...when you got a wall around your house
>> | people don't-- yeah, but they can get in. But, you know
>> | what, if they get in, it would be hard to get out because I
>> | got a dog that-- well, my dog really won't bite."
>> |
>> | [24-second video at URL]
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1597767177402486784>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Looks like Bradley is racist.

What's racist about showing Walker to be a fucking moron? Did he say what he is
alleged to have said? Yes. Is it monumentally stupid, indicating he is
monumentally stupid? Yes.

When right-wingnuts try to reverse the racism card, it never works.

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it.
If you know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<tmp26v$rv6$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24882&group=alt.politics#24882

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:44:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:44 UTC

And another loss for Trump.

--bks

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<wwXjL.4536$mmyc.3551@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24885&group=alt.politics#24885

From: shitbag....@shitbags.r.us (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:45:32 -0800
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:45 UTC

On 12/6/2022 7:44 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> And another loss for Trump.

Yes! This is a burning broomstick up Trump's asshole. Walker was Trump's
*handpicked* candidate. It is disgusting that close to 50% of Georgia voter
voted for an incompetent buffoon — but at least the motherfucker *lost*. Praise
Heaven!

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<ru01phhccb0ugtbgsovkif1g4t4aikh3c4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24890&group=alt.politics#24890

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 07:16:19 -0500
 by: NoBody - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:16 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:44:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>And another loss for Trump.
>
> --bks

You must be *so* proud of yourself using fake rape allegations to win
an election. Of course this would imply you have a conscience which
you don't.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<Vu2kL.251$4jN7.115@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24898&group=alt.politics#24898

From: new_f...@the_house.gov (Maxwell Frost)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:41:40 -0800
 by: Maxwell Frost - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:41 UTC

On 12/7/2022 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:44:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> And another loss for Trump.
>>
>> --bks
>
> You must be *so* proud of yourself using fake rape allegations to win
> an election.

The accusation isn't fake.

Walker was a horrible and cynical choice by the party. He was nothing but a
black token for the Republiscums/QAnon. They were blatantly playing racial
politics. It blew up in their faces.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<Ln-dnRZ8isW0XA3-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24906&group=alt.politics#24906

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:36:56 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:36 UTC

On 12/7/22 10:41 AM, Maxwell Frost wrote:
> On 12/7/2022 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:44:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:
>>
>>> And another loss for Trump.
>>>
>>>     --bks
>>
>> You must be *so* proud of yourself using fake rape allegations to win
>> an election.
>
> The accusation isn't fake.
>
> Walker was a horrible and cynical choice by the party.  He was nothing
> but a black token for the Republiscums/QAnon.  They were blatantly
> playing racial politics.  It blew up in their faces.

Ummm ... he BARELY lost (assuming no DNC cheating) ...
so he remains a very viable candidate for the future.
He can spend the next couple of years polishing up
his stump speeches and seeding a few Vast Konspiracy
narratives and then he'll be a great contender.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<super70s-8A31FE.15074707122022@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24913&group=alt.politics#24913

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 15:07:47 -0600
 by: super70s - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 21:07 UTC

In article <Ln-dnRZ8isW0XA3-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net> wrote:

> On 12/7/22 10:41 AM, Maxwell Frost wrote:
> > On 12/7/2022 4:16 AM, NoBody wrote:

> >> You must be *so* proud of yourself using fake rape allegations to win
> >> an election.
> >
> > The accusation isn't fake.
> >
> > Walker was a horrible and cynical choice by the party. He was nothing
> > but a black token for the Republiscums/QAnon. They were blatantly
> > playing racial politics. It blew up in their faces.
> >

> Ummm ... he BARELY lost (assuming no DNC cheating) ...
> so he remains a very viable candidate for the future.

Where at, his home state of Texas? I imagine they're done with Herschel
Walker in Georgia no matter what Mango Mussolini wants.

> He can spend the next couple of years polishing up
> his stump speeches and seeding a few Vast Konspiracy
> narratives and then he'll be a great contender.

Trump could pick him for a VP mate but then you'd have someone on the
ticket clearly more intelligent than Trump.

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<ffh2phdnk9vg2f9isi147gut4llrdhbkit@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24920&group=alt.politics#24920

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 21:20:57 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 02:20 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>And another loss for Trump.

A 51-49 election and the Dems are up 52-48 in the Senate.

In the House Republicans are up 221 - 212 with two seats left to call.

Please God. Let Donald Trump and the Trumpsters run in '24.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<jhi2phlo3nh1jp5fd25fvns7gpht74mljl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24921&group=alt.politics#24921

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 21:21:49 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 02:21 UTC

click
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: GOP Forced To Carry Walker Candidacy To Full Term

<1li2phhk0a1jla1ktnfaq3bi94r8lpu4ce@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24922&group=alt.politics#24922

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 21:30:41 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 02:30 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:36:56 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>On 12/7/22 10:41 AM, Maxwell Frost wrote:

>>> You must be *so* proud of yourself using fake rape allegations to win
>>> an election.

>> The accusation isn't fake.

Correct.
>> Walker was a horrible and cynical choice by the party.  He was nothing
>> but a black token for the Republiscums/QAnon.  They were blatantly
>> playing racial politics.  It blew up in their faces.

How is it racial politics to run a black candidate against a black
candidate in a state that's one third black? Seems to me it just
equalizes the playing field.

> Ummm ... he BARELY lost (assuming no DNC cheating) ...

Two points is not "barely" anymore and why would you assume there
_was_ DNC cheating?

> so he remains a very viable candidate for the future.
> He can spend the next couple of years polishing up
> his stump speeches and seeding a few Vast Konspiracy
> narratives and then he'll be a great contender.

Good. Keep running him against Democrats and let us know how it works
out.

Swill