From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Next few days are 'most dangerous moment' in Ukraine crisis --boris
johnson
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:52:40 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:52 UTC

Boris Johnson has warned "the stakes are very high" amid ongoing fears of
a Russian invasion of Ukraine, and warned that the next few days are
probably the "most dangerous moment".

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-warns-the-stakes-are-very-high-amid-ongoing-fears-of-a-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-12538068

Holding a news briefing with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, the
prime minister said it was "time to de-escalate" adding: "We must resist,
we must oppose any return to the days when fates of nations are decided
over their heads by a handful of great powers."

He added: "The stakes are very high and this is a very dangerous moment.
At stake are the rules that protect every nation - big and small."

Mr Johnson continued: "It's possible that something absolutely disastrous
could happen very soon indeed - and our intelligence, I'm afraid to say,
remains grim."

But he told broadcasters that Britain's commitment to European security is
"absolute and "immovable".

Mr Stoltenberg said he is "prepared to listen to Russia's concerns" but
warned that this is "a dangerous moment for European security".

But he added: "NATO will not compromise on core principles - the right of
each nation to choose its own path and NATO's ability to protect and
defend all allies."

### - it's such BS to suggest that we're willing to "sit down and talk"
after categorically telling russia that their KEY security concerns are no
longer ON the table??? (hey that's russia we talkin' about folks: the
dudes with the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet remember!)

"It's possible that something absolutely disastrous could happen very soon
indeed - and our intelligence, I'm afraid to say, remains grim." --boris
johnson today

TRUTH is, we've obviously just told russia to fuck off and are NOT willing
to talk at all! except on our OWN terms that is!?

the european-talks press announcement today surely revealing that our
'offers' (to russia) have obviously been completely rejected out of hand,
and that they're now gonna act to secure their OWN damn interests!

in which case, plus barring a miracle, i guess we KNOW what's prolly
coming next then huh...

(mad cunts the lot of 'em pfffft... not an iota of real intelligence
between them, they actually 'want' a war!? poor old nelson mandela is
prolly turning-over in his grave)

Re: Next few days are 'most dangerous moment' in Ukraine crisis --boris johnson

<2c8n0hh74ed9846t4204rbg55pjt7fplum@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2482&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2482

From: **...@linoleum.io (fULLpSYCHOTICbREAK)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Next few days are 'most dangerous moment' in Ukraine crisis --boris johnson
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 20:51:37 +0800
 by: fULLpSYCHOTICbREAK - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:51 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:52:40 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Boris Johnson has warned "the stakes are very high" amid ongoing fears of
>a Russian invasion of Ukraine, and warned that the next few days are
>probably the "most dangerous moment".
>
>https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-warns-the-stakes-are-very-high-amid-ongoing-fears-of-a-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-12538068
>
>Holding a news briefing with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, the
>prime minister said it was "time to de-escalate" adding: "We must resist,
>we must oppose any return to the days when fates of nations are decided
>over their heads by a handful of great powers."
>
>He added: "The stakes are very high and this is a very dangerous moment.
>At stake are the rules that protect every nation - big and small."
>
>Mr Johnson continued: "It's possible that something absolutely disastrous
>could happen very soon indeed - and our intelligence, I'm afraid to say,
>remains grim."
>
>But he told broadcasters that Britain's commitment to European security is
>"absolute and "immovable".
>
>Mr Stoltenberg said he is "prepared to listen to Russia's concerns" but
>warned that this is "a dangerous moment for European security".
>
>But he added: "NATO will not compromise on core principles - the right of
>each nation to choose its own path and NATO's ability to protect and
>defend all allies."
>
>### - it's such BS to suggest that we're willing to "sit down and talk"
>after categorically telling russia that their KEY security concerns are no
>longer ON the table??? (hey that's russia we talkin' about folks: the
>dudes with the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet remember!)
>
>"It's possible that something absolutely disastrous could happen very soon
>indeed - and our intelligence, I'm afraid to say, remains grim." --boris
>johnson today
>
>TRUTH is, we've obviously just told russia to fuck off and are NOT willing
>to talk at all! except on our OWN terms that is!?
>
>the european-talks press announcement today surely revealing that our
>'offers' (to russia) have obviously been completely rejected out of hand,
>and that they're now gonna act to secure their OWN damn interests!
>
>in which case, plus barring a miracle, i guess we KNOW what's prolly
>coming next then huh...
>
>(mad cunts the lot of 'em pfffft... not an iota of real intelligence
>between them, they actually 'want' a war!? poor old nelson mandela is
>prolly turning-over in his grave)

Boris is deflecting from his pissup days while the remainder of
Britain was in lockdown.

This was posted on 10 Feb. It's now 15 Feb and I guess those
dangerous days have passed.

More dying for the planet to be reduced to cinders by London's biggest
failure.