"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best." -- Aeschylus

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT. Illegal Protests

SubjectAuthor
* OT. Illegal ProtestsDean Hoffman
+- OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
`* OT. Illegal Protestsmicky
 +* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |+* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 ||+* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 |||`* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 ||| `* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 |||  `- OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 ||`* OT. Illegal ProtestsEd Pawlowski
 || +* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 || |`- OT. Illegal ProtestsEd Pawlowski
 || `- OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |+- OT. Illegal Protestsmicky
 |`* OT. Illegal ProtestsDean Hoffman
 | +* OT. Illegal ProtestsCindy Hamilton
 | |`* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 | | `- OT. Illegal ProtestsCindy Hamilton
 | `* OT. Illegal ProtestsEd Pawlowski
 |  +- OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |  `* OT. Illegal ProtestsDean Hoffman
 |   `* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 |    `- OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 +* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |+- OT. Illegal ProtestsBob F
 |`* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 | `* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |  +* OT. Illegal ProtestsFred
 |  |`* OT. Illegal ProtestsBob F
 |  | +- OT. Illegal ProtestsFred
 |  | `- OT. Illegal ProtestsKaren
 |  `* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |   `* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |    +* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |    |`* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |    | +* OT. Illegal ProtestsScott Lurndal
 |    | |`* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |    | | `* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |    | |  `* OT. Illegal ProtestsKarinee Jean-Piere
 |    | |   `* OT. Illegal Protestsrbowman
 |    | |    `* OT. Illegal ProtestsFrank
 |    | |     `* OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |    | |      `- OT. Illegal ProtestsTruth
 |    | `- OT. Illegal Proteststrader_4
 |    +- OT. Illegal ProtestsScott Lurndal
 |    `- OT. Illegal Protests2000 Mules
 `* OT. Illegal ProtestsBob F
  `- OT. Illegal ProtestsJock

Pages:12
Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<op.1ltm10tezfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24491&group=alt.home.repair#24491

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT. Illegal Protests
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 09:19:02 +1000
 by: Fred - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:19 UTC

On Sun, 08 May 2022 07:42:21 +1000, Bob F <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/7/2022 12:56 PM, Fred wrote:

>>> Your mind works in mysterious ways. What Trump did in office should
>>> have been a wet dream for someone that calls himself a conservative.
>> Like what specifically ?
>> Of course this is the fool that believes that Raygun was the best
>> president ever.
>
> Reagan would be called a RINO or worse by today's Repubs,

Yeah, but given that he once was a union rep, that is hardly surprising.

> showing just how far off the right wing cliff that party has gone.

Yeah, initially hijacked by the Tea Party clowns and then by Trump.

Not hard to see why they are sticking with Trump for now given that
he did get close to half the votes and that some of the voters would be
pissed about Biden by now and might well see Trump back next time.

None of those who voted for Trump got pissed off about
him, his vote increased, but more voted for Biden.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<0OOdK.282149$Xa1.60480@fx10.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24498&group=alt.home.repair#24498

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: kar...@C0MCAST.NET (Karen)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 08:34:41 -0400
 by: Karen - Sun, 8 May 2022 12:34 UTC

On 5/7/2022 5:42:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
> Reagan would be called a RINO or worse by today's Repubs, showing just how far off the right wing cliff that party has gone.

Your team fell off the cliff a long time ago

Pro-abortion protesters gathered outside of Justice Kavanaugh’s home in the Washington DC area on Saturday.
The protesters were chanting, “No Uterus, No opinion!”
Suddenly, the Democrat party can define what a woman is.

FBI and Democrat Leaders Ignore Leftist Hooligans Protesting Outside Homes of Conservative SCOTUS Justices — A Criminal Act with Up to 1 Year in Prison

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/fbi-democrat-leaders-ignore-leftist-hooligans-protesting-outside-homes-conservative-scotus-justices-criminal-act-1-year-prison/

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t58ube$128g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24499&group=alt.home.repair#24499

From: Fra...@frank..net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 13:23:58 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 8 May 2022 17:23 UTC

On 5/6/2022 7:47 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/06/2022 06:03 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/tags/509/church-vandalism
>>>
>>> https://thetablet.org/another-statue-vandalized-outside-a-catholic-church-in-nyc/
>>>

>>> https://www.usccb.org/committees/religious-liberty/Backgrounder-Attacks-on-Catholic-Churches-in-US
>>>

>>> https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2021/11/09/catholic-us-vandalism-protest-241802
>>>

>>> You didn't hear about it because the lib media doesn't report it because
>>> it doesn't fit their narrative, their politics.  If these attacks were
>>> on black
>>> churches, my what a difference that would make.  The lib media would be
>>> on it 24/7 and the libs would have their hair on fire.
>>>
>>> That POS Ptsaki was asked about protesters showing up at SC justices
>>> homes.  Perfect time to state that is inappropriate, that people need to
>>> respect the courts, the process, even when they disagree with a
>>> decision.
>>> Instead she refused to say knock it off, instead giving the usual BS non
>>> response.  That's your team.
>>>
>>> And the old fool Biden, what a moron.  The day of the SC leak, he
>>> stood there
>>> and told reporters that all the major religions agree that it's a
>>> question, that
>>> it's unknown when life begins.  Is it 6 days, six months, we don't know.
>>> The dope is a Catholic.  I'm not, but even I know that his church, one
>>> of the
>>> major religions, says life begins at conception.   And the
>>> evangelicals, etc
>>> have the same position.
>>>

>> The old fool said abortion should be allowed right up to the point of
>> birth.  If the Catholic Church had any balls they would excommunicate
>> him.
>>

> I think the Church lost them around 1962.

I just read with interest that Madonna said she was excommunicated three
times for antics in her music.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<jdqnk7FjkaU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24502&group=alt.home.repair#24502

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 14:31:02 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:31 UTC

On 05/08/2022 11:23 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 5/6/2022 7:47 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> The old fool said abortion should be allowed right up to the point of
>>> birth. If the Catholic Church had any balls they would excommunicate
>>> him.
>>>

>> I think the Church lost them around 1962.
>
> I just read with interest that Madonna said she was excommunicated three
> times for antics in her music.

So she says...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_excommunicable_offences_in_the_Catholic_Church#1983_Code_of_Canon_Law

Canon 1324 includes a number of exceptions from excommunicable offences:

By a person who had only the imperfect use of reason;
By a person who lacked the use of reason because of drunkenness or
similar culpable disturbance of mind;

I think she's safe.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5asbr$sf1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24504&group=alt.home.repair#24504

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 07:02:17 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:02 UTC

On 5/8/2022 4:31 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/08/2022 11:23 AM, Frank wrote:

>>> I think the Church lost them around 1962.
>>
>> I just read with interest that Madonna said she was excommunicated three
>> times for antics in her music.
>
> So she says...
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_excommunicable_offences_in_the_Catholic_Church#1983_Code_of_Canon_Law
>

> Canon 1324 includes a number of exceptions from excommunicable offences:
>
>     By a person who had only the imperfect use of reason;
>     By a person who lacked the use of reason because of drunkenness or
> similar culpable disturbance of mind;
>
> I think she's safe.

I suspect she was rebuked by someone in the clergy but it was not
official. It happened to me once.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<f0b6648f-5f3f-48c3-aa04-424ced43f065n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24505&group=alt.home.repair#24505

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 04:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:40 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:39:08 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 5/7/2022 2:07 PM, trader_4 wrote:

> >> Difference is that the wackos on the right are not the party leadership.
> >
> > When the party leadership is cowering in fear of Trump, accepting and spreading
> > his lies, I'd say that they are indeed whackos or just gutless wonders, only
> > concerned about their own re-election, not about truth, honesty and morality.
> Your mind works in mysterious ways. What Trump did in office should
> have been a wet dream for someone that calls himself a conservative.

One lie after another. Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
Got impeached for that. Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
for Americans. Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
a NATO country under attack. Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over. Lied
about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
all because all he cared about was getting re-elected. He lost, so then he started
his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up. And we're still
finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on. Dan Esper is now
telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico. Where is that
wall that Mexico was going to pay for? He did nothing, never even made an
attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward. Also he both significantly
increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.

According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of? The only
good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism. What he did was create
one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
keep your support.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5b0uc$513$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24513&group=alt.home.repair#24513

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:20:26 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 9 May 2022 12:20 UTC

On 5/9/2022 7:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:39:08 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

>>> When the party leadership is cowering in fear of Trump, accepting and spreading
>>> his lies, I'd say that they are indeed whackos or just gutless wonders, only
>>> concerned about their own re-election, not about truth, honesty and morality.
>> Your mind works in mysterious ways. What Trump did in office should
>> have been a wet dream for someone that calls himself a conservative.
>
> One lie after another. Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
> to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
> the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
> is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
> Got impeached for that. Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
> trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
> for Americans. Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
> and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
> a NATO country under attack. Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
> with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
> now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over. Lied
> about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
> all because all he cared about was getting re-elected. He lost, so then he started
> his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
> undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up. And we're still
> finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on. Dan Esper is now
> telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico. Where is that
> wall that Mexico was going to pay for? He did nothing, never even made an
> attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward. Also he both significantly
> increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.
>

> According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of? The only
> good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
> price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism. What he did was create
> one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
> keep your support.

It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
are too stupid to realize this.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<ea8b14ed-b991-41b6-b8e7-8bd1ad70d283n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24515&group=alt.home.repair#24515

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 05:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 9 May 2022 12:31 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 8:20:34 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 7:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:

> >> Your mind works in mysterious ways. What Trump did in office should
> >> have been a wet dream for someone that calls himself a conservative.
> >
> > One lie after another. Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
> > to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
> > the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
> > is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
> > Got impeached for that. Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
> > trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
> > for Americans. Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
> > and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
> > a NATO country under attack. Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
> > with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
> > now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over. Lied
> > about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
> > all because all he cared about was getting re-elected. He lost, so then he started
> > his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
> > undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up. And we're still
> > finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on. Dan Esper is now
> > telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico. Where is that
> > wall that Mexico was going to pay for? He did nothing, never even made an
> > attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward. Also he both significantly
> > increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.
> >

> > According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of? The only
> > good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
> > price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism. What he did was create
> > one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
> > keep your support.

> It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
> are too stupid to realize this.

As expected, the usual ad hominem attack because the above facts are accurate
on record and irrefutable. I'll leave it for others to determine who's stupid and duped.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<Jy8eK.15736$Bm21.7785@fx07.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24517&group=alt.home.repair#24517

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 13:20:41 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Mon, 9 May 2022 13:20 UTC

Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:
>On 5/9/2022 7:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:

>> One lie after another. Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
>> to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
>> the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
>> is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
>> Got impeached for that. Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
>> trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
>> for Americans. Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
>> and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
>> a NATO country under attack. Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
>> with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
>> now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over. Lied
>> about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
>> all because all he cared about was getting re-elected. He lost, so then he started
>> his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
>> undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up. And we're still
>> finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on. Dan Esper is now
>> telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico. Where is that
>> wall that Mexico was going to pay for? He did nothing, never even made an
>> attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward. Also he both significantly
>> increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.
>>

>> According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of? The only
>> good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
>> price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism. What he did was create
>> one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
>> keep your support.
>
>It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
>are too stupid to realize this.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<ELvbpdLCTShCSKpSTVLAcJwBPLBenFMw@news.usenet.farm>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24518&group=alt.home.repair#24518

Date: Mon, 09 May 22 13:35:41 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: nul...@void.net (2000 Mules)
 by: 2000 Mules - Mon, 9 May 2022 13:35 UTC

On 5/9/2022 8:20:26 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 7:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:

>>> Your mind works in mysterious ways. What Trump did in office should
>>> have been a wet dream for someone that calls himself a conservative.
>>
>> One lie after another.   Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
>> to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
>> the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
>> is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
>> Got impeached for that.  Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
>> trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
>> for Americans.   Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
>> and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
>> a NATO country under attack.   Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
>> with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
>> now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over.  Lied
>> about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
>> all because all he cared about was getting re-elected.   He lost, so then he started
>> his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
>> undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up.  And we're still
>> finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on.  Dan Esper is now
>> telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico.   Where is that
>> wall that Mexico was going to pay for?    He did nothing, never even made an
>> attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward.   Also he both significantly
>> increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.
>>

>> According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of?  The only
>> good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
>> price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism.   What he did was create
>> one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
>> keep your support.
>
> It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and are too stupid to realize this.

The biggest hurdle we have is getting people to realize just what evil liars that ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC really are.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5b9h2$2r1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24521&group=alt.home.repair#24521

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 10:46:55 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 9 May 2022 14:46 UTC

On 5/9/2022 8:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 8:20:34 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

>>> One lie after another. Trying to extort Zelensky by withholding arms to try
>>> to get him to launch investigations into absurd conspiracy theories, ie that
>>> the DNC servers were taken to Ukraine by some Ukranian because Crowdstrike
>>> is a Ukranian company when it's actually publicly traded based in the USA.
>>> Got impeached for that. Attacked our allies, including Canada, started stupid
>>> trade wars based mostly on lies that accomplished nothing but raising prices
>>> for Americans. Kissed Putin's ass, undermined NATO, said it was obsolete
>>> and that the US might not honor our treaty obligation to come to the defense of
>>> a NATO country under attack. Praised KJU, gave him legitimacy, had one meeting
>>> with him, signed a sham piece of paper and came home bragging that NK was
>>> now denuclearizing, that he trusts KJU, that the threat from them is over. Lied
>>> about Covid, held death rallies, no masks, no social distancing that killed people,
>>> all because all he cared about was getting re-elected. He lost, so then he started
>>> his despicable sore loser stolen election lies, he abused his office again trying to
>>> undo the election, it ended in an insurrection that he whipped up. And we're still
>>> finding out more about what he was up to as time goes on. Dan Esper is now
>>> telling the story of Trump wanting to launch missiles into Mexico. Where is that
>>> wall that Mexico was going to pay for? He did nothing, never even made an
>>> attempt at immigration reform, because he;s a coward. Also he both significantly
>>> increased spending and cut taxes, adding on $8 tril more debt in just four years.
>>>

>>> According to you, that's a conservative track record, one to be proud of? The only
>>> good thing he did was to appoint conservative judges and that came at an enormous
>>> price, he disgraced the office, the country and conservatism. What he did was create
>>> one nasty divisive shit show after another, all to keep people like you amused and to
>>> keep your support.
>
>> It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
>> are too stupid to realize this.
>
> As expected, the usual ad hominem attack because the above facts are accurate
> on record and irrefutable. I'll leave it for others to determine who's stupid and duped.

You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
Trump.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<e0b4f100-a823-412f-8d63-27a6e000b4c1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24522&group=alt.home.repair#24522

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:07:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: deanh6...@gmail.com (Dean Hoffman)
 by: Dean Hoffman - Mon, 9 May 2022 15:07 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 12:29:14 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/7/2022 8:50 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
>

> > This commentary is what people in my area and generation were brought up with.
> > <https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/05/sex-is-never-trivial-its-a-life-and-death-act/>
> > The short version is intercourse is for after the wedding, not before.
> > Kids cheated, of course. A high school classmate married his girlfriend even though she
> > was having someone else's baby. I don't know the details. Forgiveness in practice,
> > not theory.
> >
> Agree with most of that. When we were teenagers if nothing else, fear
> of pregnancy was a motivator to keep your pants on. You did not want to
> bring shame to your family. Birth control was not readily available.

There's a commercial on TV lately talking about condoms being made of
sausage casing long ago. I think using the pill was considered risky health wise.
Then there were the homes for unwed mothers. Those might've been dying out
in the 60s and 70s though.

> Did you know the first child in often premature? Yes, nature is like
> that. Sometimes a couple is only married seven months and the baby
> comes out.

I heard the phrase "shotgun wedding" sometimes long ago.

> Yesterday I heard of a woman, friend of a friend, that had five
> abortions. Sorry, that is just plain carelessness.

Women have the gift of actually bringing life into the world.
Responsibility comes with it.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<okaeK.10204$RWva.4648@fx96.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24523&group=alt.home.repair#24523

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <7dd23d43-d2f0-4818-b780-97772bc9c12bn@googlegroups.com> <705b7hhac5gb6aj4bh47hakt7m5dpl8g4a@4ax.com> <t547tr$18i8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <bf42f67a-c0a3-4c2d-8322-aa26464f12d9n@googlegroups.com> <t56ec6$a5p$1@dont-email.me> <f0b6648f-5f3f-48c3-aa04-424ced43f065n@googlegroups.com> <t5b0uc$513$1@dont-email.me> <ea8b14ed-b991-41b6-b8e7-8bd1ad70d283n@googlegroups.com> <t5b9h2$2r1$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 15:21:56 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Mon, 9 May 2022 15:21 UTC

Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:

>>> It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
>>> are too stupid to realize this.
>>
>> As expected, the usual ad hominem attack because the above facts are accurate
>> on record and irrefutable. I'll leave it for others to determine who's stupid and duped.
>>

>You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
>Trump.

You are clearly too dumb to understand what "ad hominem" actually means.

Criticizing a person's policies and speech isn't ad hominem.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5beib$8kd$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24524&group=alt.home.repair#24524

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 12:12:57 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 9 May 2022 16:12 UTC

On 5/9/2022 11:21 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:

>>> As expected, the usual ad hominem attack because the above facts are accurate
>>> on record and irrefutable. I'll leave it for others to determine who's stupid and duped.
>>>

>> You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
>> Trump.
>
> You are clearly too dumb to understand what "ad hominem" actually means.
>
> Criticizing a person's policies and speech isn't ad hominem.

Calling you and traitor stupid is not ad hominem. It is a fact.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<jdtv54FjccjU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24533&group=alt.home.repair#24533

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 19:57:55 -0600
 by: rbowman - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:57 UTC

On 05/09/2022 09:07 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
> On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 12:29:14 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/7/2022 8:50 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
>>

>>> This commentary is what people in my area and generation were brought up with.
>>> <https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/05/sex-is-never-trivial-its-a-life-and-death-act/>
>>> The short version is intercourse is for after the wedding, not before.
>>> Kids cheated, of course. A high school classmate married his girlfriend even though she
>>> was having someone else's baby. I don't know the details. Forgiveness in practice,
>>> not theory.
>>>
>> Agree with most of that. When we were teenagers if nothing else, fear
>> of pregnancy was a motivator to keep your pants on. You did not want to
>> bring shame to your family. Birth control was not readily available.
>
> There's a commercial on TV lately talking about condoms being made of
> sausage casing long ago. I think using the pill was considered risky health wise.
> Then there were the homes for unwed mothers. Those might've been dying out
> in the 60s and 70s though.

https://www.onecondoms.com/blogs/education/what-ever-happened-to-lambskin-condoms

Only Trojan makes them currently but BITD I think I bought Ramses. They
came in a blue, hard plastic capsule. One evening when I was emptying my
pockets for Officer Friendly he inquired what it was. "A prophylactic" I
answered. "'Whazat?", he replied. "A rubber (you dumb bastard said under
my breath)"

We previously had a jello fight with packets of jello so there were
quantities of suspicious powder here and there. Friendly advised his
partner to taste the powder to determine if it was meth or heroin. His
partner declined. The large cockroach in a brandy snifter also caught
their eye. It was an interesting evening with no arrests.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5dij2$6f0$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24536&group=alt.home.repair#24536

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 07:33:53 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 10 May 2022 11:33 UTC

On 5/9/2022 9:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/09/2022 09:07 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

>>> Agree with most of that. When we were teenagers if nothing else, fear
>>> of pregnancy was a motivator to keep your pants on. You did not want to
>>> bring shame to your family. Birth control was not readily available.
>>
>>     There's a commercial on TV lately talking about condoms being made of
>> sausage casing long ago.  I think using the pill was considered risky
>> health wise.
>> Then there were the homes for unwed mothers.  Those might've been
>> dying out
>> in the 60s and 70s though.
>
> https://www.onecondoms.com/blogs/education/what-ever-happened-to-lambskin-condoms
>

> Only Trojan makes them currently but BITD I think I bought Ramses. They
> came in a blue, hard plastic capsule. One evening when I was emptying my
> pockets for Officer Friendly he inquired what it was. "A prophylactic" I
> answered. "'Whazat?", he replied. "A rubber (you dumb bastard said under
> my breath)"
>
> We previously had a jello fight with packets of jello so there were
> quantities of suspicious powder here and there. Friendly advised his
> partner to taste the powder to determine if it was meth or heroin. His
> partner declined. The large cockroach in a brandy snifter also caught
> their eye. It was an interesting evening with no arrests.

I found the history of condoms in Wiki to be interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_condoms

I'm still scratching my head over the use of tortoise shells and horns.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<68082ed3-bfd5-4ee9-aee3-9bcde265118an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24537&group=alt.home.repair#24537

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 04:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 10 May 2022 11:59 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 10:47:04 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 8:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:

> >> It is unfortunate that you have been completely duped by the media and
> >> are too stupid to realize this.
> >
> > As expected, the usual ad hominem attack because the above facts are accurate
> > on record and irrefutable. I'll leave it for others to determine who's stupid and duped.
> >

> You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
> Trump.

Right, all of the above totally factual things Trump said and did that are on the
record never happened. Then you get upset when people call you Trumptards.
You should also look up the definition of ad hominem. This is one step removed
from what is going on in Russia today, what Putin is doing is on record, being
reported, shown and the majority of the Russian people just deny it's happening,
blindly support Putin and claim it's fake news. History shows it does not end well
when a country is mesmerized by some false prophet and blindly supports them.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<0bf31e8e-4478-4dbb-af22-81b04c1c4a69n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24538&group=alt.home.repair#24538

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 05:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 10 May 2022 12:08 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 12:13:05 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 11:21 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> > Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:

> >> You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
> >> Trump.
> >
> > You are clearly too dumb to understand what "ad hominem" actually means.
> >
> > Criticizing a person's policies and speech isn't ad hominem.
> Calling you and traitor stupid is not ad hominem. It is a fact.

There you go again. Scott didn't say that you calling us stupid is ad hominem,
though it is. Let's review. I posted a list of some of the many awful things
Trump did that disgraced the conservative movement. They are factual.
To which you responded:

"You are too dumb to realize that all of your attacks are ad hominem with
Trump."

Scott is right, that was not an ad hominem attack. But your replies to me
and Scott are ad hominem, because they don't address the facts, they just
attack us as stupid. But sadly that's where you're left with when
it comes to Trump. The facts are irrefutable so all you can do is attack
those that cite them like you do or just lie and deny them like Mr. T does.
That's what Trump has done to the Republican Party and conservatism.
The solution is to dump the POS, move on, instead of following him down
the sewer and embarrassing yourself even more.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<9PseK.324576$2OB.234888@fx09.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24540&group=alt.home.repair#24540

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
<t5b9h2$2r1$1@dont-email.me> <okaeK.10204$RWva.4648@fx96.iad>
<t5beib$8kd$1@dont-email.me>
<0bf31e8e-4478-4dbb-af22-81b04c1c4a69n@googlegroups.com>
From: karinee....@spinmeister.guv (Karinee Jean-Piere)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 08:23:29 -0400
 by: Karinee Jean-Piere - Tue, 10 May 2022 12:23 UTC

On 5/10/2022 8:08:35 AM, trader_4 wrote:

> Scott is right, that was not an ad hominem attack. But your replies to me
> and Scott are ad hominem, because they don't address the facts, they just
> attack us as stupid. But sadly that's where you're left with when
> it comes to Trump. The facts are irrefutable so all you can do is attack
> those that cite them like you do or just lie and deny them like Mr. T does.
> That's what Trump has done to the Republican Party and conservatism.
> The solution is to dump the POS, move on, instead of following him down
> the sewer and embarrassing yourself even more.

Biden’s New Press Secretary (Little Red Lying Hood's replacement) Claimed Trump Stole the 2016 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/bidens-new-white-house-press-secretary-claimed-trump-stole-2016-election/

Karine Jean-Pierre

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<jdv8cgFqr3oU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24543&group=alt.home.repair#24543

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 07:41:36 -0600
<705b7hhac5gb6aj4bh47hakt7m5dpl8g4a@4ax.com> <t547tr$18i8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf42f67a-c0a3-4c2d-8322-aa26464f12d9n@googlegroups.com>
<t56ec6$a5p$1@dont-email.me>
<f0b6648f-5f3f-48c3-aa04-424ced43f065n@googlegroups.com>
<t5b0uc$513$1@dont-email.me>
<ea8b14ed-b991-41b6-b8e7-8bd1ad70d283n@googlegroups.com>
<t5b9h2$2r1$1@dont-email.me> <okaeK.10204$RWva.4648@fx96.iad>
<t5beib$8kd$1@dont-email.me>
<0bf31e8e-4478-4dbb-af22-81b04c1c4a69n@googlegroups.com>
<9PseK.324576$2OB.234888@fx09.ams1>
 by: rbowman - Tue, 10 May 2022 13:41 UTC

On 05/10/2022 06:23 AM, Karinee Jean-Piere wrote:
> On 5/10/2022 8:08:35 AM, trader_4 wrote:
>

>> Scott is right, that was not an ad hominem attack. But your replies
>> to me
>> and Scott are ad hominem, because they don't address the facts, they just
>> attack us as stupid. But sadly that's where you're left with when
>> it comes to Trump. The facts are irrefutable so all you can do is attack
>> those that cite them like you do or just lie and deny them like Mr. T
>> does.
>> That's what Trump has done to the Republican Party and conservatism.
>> The solution is to dump the POS, move on, instead of following him down
>> the sewer and embarrassing yourself even more.
>>

> Biden’s New Press Secretary (Little Red Lying Hood's replacement)
> Claimed Trump Stole the 2016 Election
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/bidens-new-white-house-press-secretary-claimed-trump-stole-2016-election/
>

> Karine Jean-Pierre

Joe scored two points for that one -- a carpet muncher of color.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<t5e5fl$sid$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24547&group=alt.home.repair#24547

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 12:56:20 -0400
<705b7hhac5gb6aj4bh47hakt7m5dpl8g4a@4ax.com> <t547tr$18i8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf42f67a-c0a3-4c2d-8322-aa26464f12d9n@googlegroups.com>
<t56ec6$a5p$1@dont-email.me>
<f0b6648f-5f3f-48c3-aa04-424ced43f065n@googlegroups.com>
<t5b0uc$513$1@dont-email.me>
<ea8b14ed-b991-41b6-b8e7-8bd1ad70d283n@googlegroups.com>
<t5b9h2$2r1$1@dont-email.me> <okaeK.10204$RWva.4648@fx96.iad>
<t5beib$8kd$1@dont-email.me>
<0bf31e8e-4478-4dbb-af22-81b04c1c4a69n@googlegroups.com>
<9PseK.324576$2OB.234888@fx09.ams1> <jdv8cgFqr3oU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Frank - Tue, 10 May 2022 16:56 UTC

On 5/10/2022 9:41 AM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/10/2022 06:23 AM, Karinee Jean-Piere wrote:
>> On 5/10/2022 8:08:35 AM, trader_4 wrote:
>>

>>> Scott is right, that was not an ad hominem attack.   But your replies
>>> to me
>>> and Scott are ad hominem, because they don't address the facts, they
>>> just
>>> attack us as stupid.   But sadly that's where you're left with when
>>> it comes to Trump.  The facts are irrefutable so all you can do is
>>> attack
>>> those that cite them like you do or just lie and deny them like Mr. T
>>> does.
>>> That's what Trump has done to the Republican Party and conservatism.
>>> The solution is to dump the POS, move on,  instead of following him down
>>> the sewer and embarrassing yourself even more.
>>>

>> Biden’s New Press Secretary (Little Red Lying Hood's replacement)
>> Claimed Trump Stole the 2016 Election
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/bidens-new-white-house-press-secretary-claimed-trump-stole-2016-election/
>>

>> Karine Jean-Pierre
>
> Joe scored two points for that one -- a carpet muncher of color.

If anyone in the press gives her trouble they will be called either a
racist or a homophobe.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<25e24146-4d82-49a7-ab2d-821f1b32fb39n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24607&group=alt.home.repair#24607

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 12 May 2022 13:43 UTC

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 12:56:27 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 5/10/2022 9:41 AM, rbowman wrote:

> >> Biden’s New Press Secretary (Little Red Lying Hood's replacement)
> >> Claimed Trump Stole the 2016 Election
> >>
> >> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/bidens-new-white-house-press-secretary-claimed-trump-stole-2016-election/
> >>

> >> Karine Jean-Pierre
> >
> > Joe scored two points for that one -- a carpet muncher of color.
> If anyone in the press gives her trouble they will be called either a
> racist or a homophobe.

You mean just like when your side calls the press names and claims "fake news"
when they report the awful things that Trump did, that we have on video? Like
when he recently praised Putin as a genius for invading Ukraine and later asked
Putin to again help him, release dirt on Biden? Then the Trumptards can't understand
why normal people are deeply suspicious of what ties Trump has to Russia that
motivate this bizarre and despicable behavior.

Re: OT. Illegal Protests

<6ugfK.257606$Mih.5079@fx05.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24621&group=alt.home.repair#24621

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: tru...@trump2024.usa (Truth)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 19:10:50 -0400
 by: Truth - Thu, 12 May 2022 23:10 UTC

On 5/12/2022 9:43:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:

> You mean just like when your side calls the press names and claims "fake news"
> when they report the awful things that Trump did, that we have on video? Like
> when he recently praised Putin as a genius for invading Ukraine and later asked
> Putin to again help him, release dirt on Biden? Then the Trumptards can't understand
> why normal people are deeply suspicious of what ties Trump has to Russia that
> motivate this bizarre and despicable behavior.

Chew on this:

The Swamp creatures on The Hill have something new to panic over this week, as the courts move ahead and the work of one citizen watchdog group is front and center to show off their muscles on how they exposed corruption in the US government- for the
last five years. It is a real battle between good and evil.

What we know because of Judicial Watch:

In December 2020 Bill Barr’s Department of Justice covered up for the FBI by refusing to release the emails between Peter Strzok, his lover, FBI lawyer, Lisa Page, and Andrew McCabe.

This was just our first clue that Bill Barr was a member in good standing of the Deep State, but definitely not the last clue, and now we have a breadcrumb trail to follow.

https://republicbrief.com/trump-spying-case-court-orders-fbi-to-provide-details-about-officials-involved/