From: f9a59e60...@example.com (Wings1969)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Sound of Car Door Slamming
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:31:50 +0000
 by: Wings1969 - Thu, 12 May 2022 06:31 UTC

You can laugh but earplugs are not the solution here. I live in a mobile home and I hear these sounds every single night. Come to find out, Trees make these sounds when they are distressed and they call it something like emergency watering is needed. It bothers me when I'm trying to go to sleep and I even sleep with fan on to drown out noises but this booming IS LOUD. ITS A THUD THAT JUST CANNOT BE IGNORED.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/sound-of-car-door-slamming-135813-.htm

Re: Sound of Car Door Slamming

<op.1l2mhgi1x9d686@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24615&group=alt.home.repair#24615

From: lki...@gmail.com (lacksey)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 05:45:06 +1000
 by: lacksey - Thu, 12 May 2022 19:45 UTC

On Thu, 12 May 2022 16:31:50 +1000, Wings1969
<f9a59e60aa922700b62e5c1cef707e39@example.com> wrote:

> You can laugh but earplugs are not the solution here. I live in a mobile
> home and I hear these sounds every single night. Come to find out,
> Trees make these sounds when they are distressed and they call it
> something like emergency watering is needed. It bothers me when I'm
> trying to go to sleep and I even sleep with fan on to drown out noises
> but this booming IS LOUD. ITS A THUD THAT JUST CANNOT BE IGNORED.

You are a bit late after FIFTEEN YEARS, stupid