From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Ukraine may attack Donbass republics in immediate future, DPR head
says
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:44:24 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:44 UTC

DONETSK, February 11. /TASS/. Ukraine may attack the Donbass republics in
the immediate future, Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) head Denis Pushilin
speculated Friday, commenting on US President Joe Biden’s statement, who
urged US citizens to leave Ukraine now.

"The US President, probably, considering the US influence on Ukraine, has
some information that makes it possible for him to come up with such
statements and such position," Pushilin believes. "I do not rule out that
Ukraine may attack at any moment. Ukraine has everything ready for that:
the concentration of forces and means [of Ukrainian Armed Forces in
Donbass] makes it possible to do it at any moment, as soon as a political
decision is made."

https://tass.com/world/1401723

"In regards to the Biden’s statement, I do not rule out that this
(Ukraine’s attack on Donbass republics - TASS) may happen in the immediate
future. I have to state this," DPR head said.

Starting on January 9, an escalation of tensions has been registered in
Donbass; Ukrainian forces carry out shelling along the entire contact
line. DPR People’s Militia head Eduard Basurin stated Friday that the
Ukrainian Armed Forces (UAF) prepare an offensive on Donbass, pulling
various weapons and additional units into the region. Lugansk People’s
Republic (LPR) intelligence suggests that the UAF preparations for the
offensive have entered their final stage, LPR People’s Militia spokesman
Ivan Filiponenko said one week ago.

On Thursday, US President Joe Biden urged US citizens to leave Ukraine
immediately.

Recently, claims of Russia’s potential invasion in Ukraine have become
frequent in Ukraine and Western states. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov
called such reports empty and groundless escalation of tensions,
underscoring that Russia does not pose any threat to anyone. Peskov noted
that provocations may happen in order to justify such claims and warned
that such attempts will bear the most serious consequences.

### - a report from the flip-side of the media, with claims of an imminent
attack by 'ukraine' upon the donbass regions... all of which could easily
be true seeing as ukraine has now acquired many new extra heavy weapons
over the last year or so, and which 'might' even explain what russia's
doing massing there in the first place...

all that aside... can't help wondering what russia's ACTUALLY gonna DO now
seein' as the west has, apparently, firmly placed the 'next' move (on the
board) in russia's hands??

are they gonna invade: in which case where and how + to what end? (which
is what has everyone currently shitting themselves coz what then are WE
gonna do about it...)

or, are they only there then to repel a concerted attack BY ukraine upon
the donbass regions and/or crimea? (which might just explain our earlier
pre-warning of a raised false flag of such a pending attack etc etc +
maybe also explains the russia warships now sailing into the black sea
near crimea)

no doubt anyway that we'll all get to see just exactly WHAT russia chooses
to do NOW in order to secure their own security interests huh... they
could, for example, just blast ukraine/kiev off of the face of the goddamn
map by bombarding them into submission??? the rest of their forces being
there merely to insure no one (e.g., nato) interferes! (gee-suss me hopes
they don't do that??)

'another' option being to just do nada... to just sit there, and drag the
whole damn costly thing out over months & months & months, maybe even turn
OFF the gas to europe altogether!? the west ill-affording the extra
stretch to their budgets after the incredibly damaging costs of covid AND
the currently already massively rising fuel & heating costs etc etc...

a game of: who packs up and goes home first coz they's broke maybe?

a war of nerves then... a psychological/economic war!

ALL these options (and more) being at russia's current disposal...

hmmm... what 'are' they gonna do?

whatever it is, all this 'tension' is undoubtedly part of it!

(can see now exactly what 'our' move on the board has been: a pressure
move forcing a reply! - but can't yet see what russia's gonna do in
response? - they HAVE to do summat! (or lose a pawn) but still have
several options open to them including a couple of sacrifice moves!
whatever they do it's gonna set the 'mood' + whole purpose of the thing....
am thus watching this space!)