None love the bearer of bad news. -- Sophocles

interests / alt.politics / Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

SubjectAuthor
* Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusBradley K. Sherman
+* Overturn The Constitution! Says Black JesusAlleyCat
|`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusBradley K. Sherman
| `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJay Santos
+* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesussuper70s
|`- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
+* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
|+* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusMitchell Holman
||`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
|| +* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJack Straw
|| |`- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNevermind
|| `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
||  `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusRudy Canoza
|+* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusRoger Taylor
||+- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
||`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
|| +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusRoger Taylor
|| `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
||  `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
||   +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusAlf Ramsey
||   `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
||    +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusPaul Jackson
||    +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNevermind
||    `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
||     +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusRaymond Quiroz
||     `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
||      +* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusMike Colangelo
||      |`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusBradley K. Sherman
||      | +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
||      | `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusMitchell Holman
||      `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
||       `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
||        +* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusKlaus Schadenfreude
||        |`- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
||        +* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
||        |`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusVictor Meyer Hartung
||        | `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
||        +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusMitchell Holman
||        +- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
||        `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNoBody
||         `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusBob Reynolds
|`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
| `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusJosh Rosenbluth
`* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusMike Colangelo
 `* Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesusgovernor.swill
  `- Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange JesusNevermind

Pages:12
Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tmg722$mj8$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24732&group=alt.politics#24732

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus
Date: 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 19:12 UTC

The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

| So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
| DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
| DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
| Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
| WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
| this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
| rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
| Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
| not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

<https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>

--bks

[1]
<https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>

Overturn The Constitution! Says Black Jesus

<MPG.3df56b70cdba30ac9896b6@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24734&group=alt.politics#24734

From: al...@aohell.com (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Overturn The Constitution! Says Black Jesus
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 14:20:06 -0600
|\^x3[Jil;]v():]rL5id
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 20:20 UTC

Obama Calls For Constitutional Amendment To Overturn... - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2012/08/obama-calls-for-
constitutional-amendment-to-overturn-citizens-united-133724

In a chat with the website Reddit, President Obama called for serious look at a
constitutional amendment to reverse the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling.
"Over the longer term, I think we...

=====

Obama's Contempt For The U.S. Constitution | Canada Free Press
https://canadafreepress.com/article/obamas-contempt-for-the-us-constitution

Barack Obama complains that the Constitution is a "charter of negative
liberties." That's because the Constitution was intended as a limiting
document, to curtail the power of the federal...

=====

Does Barack Obama want to constitutionally overturn... - oregonlive

https://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/2012/09/does_barack_obama_want_to_cons.html

But President Obama has been both speaking privately and flirting openly with
the notion of amending the Constitution. His goal would be to overturn the
Supreme Court's Citizens United...

=====

Top 10 Ways Obama Violated the Constitution during His Presidency

https://www.cato.org/commentary/top-10-ways-obama-violated-constitution-during-
presidency

Obama leaves the Constitution weaker than at the beginning of his terms." Epps
labels Obama's posture to be one of "aggressive compliance," torturing
statutory language as far as it can go in...

=====

Obama Wants To Amend The Constitution In His Second Term

https://thefederalistpapers.org/u-s-constitution/obama-wants-to-amend-the-
constitution-in-his-second-term

Obama Wants To Amend The Constitution In His Second Term By Steve Straub
Published June 4, 2014 at 11:31am In a closed-door high roller fund raiser in
Seattle President Obama told donors could be "in a very strong position" in his
second term to amend the constitution, according to a new book. Via The Hill:
Advertisement - story continues below

=====

Obama wants to see Citizens United supreme court ruling overturned...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/29/barack-obama-citizens-united-
ruling

Aug 29, 2012Barack Obama has said he wants to launch a nationwide campaign to
try to over turn Citizens United, the controversial 2010 supreme court ruling
that allowed massive sums of corporate cash to...

=====

Obama supports constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United...

https://www.citizen.org/news/obama-supports-constitutional-amendment-to-
overturn-citizens-united/

The U.S. government should work for the public, not corporations or industry.
It should safeguard consumers, workers and the environment, and be funded well
enough to do so.

=====

Obama via Reddit: Consider constitutional amendment to overturn...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-reddit-consider-constitutional-
amendment-overturn-citizens-united-flna972130

IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another
browser.

=====

Obama Would Overturn Unconstitutional Executive Orders

https://www.alternet.org/2008/05/obama_would_overturn_unconstitutional_executiv
e_orders/

Obama promises his first act will be overturning the abuses of the Bush
Administration.

=====

obama: Should Obama overturn the US constitution and allow himself to...

https://obama-usaobama.blogspot.com/2011/09/should-obama-overturn-us-
constitution.html

King Obama would like to overturn the US constitution and allow himself to run
for President for more than two terms. I will stand Up. Stand at attention,
shove my right hand in the air, click my heels and say "sieg heil mine furer.
o_O|||Being black and getting selected to the highest office,speaks volumes
about the liberal attitude of the...

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tmgerv$ft6$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24736&group=alt.politics#24736

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 21:25:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 21:25 UTC

The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

| So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
| DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
| DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
| Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
| WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
| this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
| rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
| Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
| not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

<https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>

--bks

[1]
<https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<super70s-4B21C1.07590604122022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24755&group=alt.politics#24755

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 07:59:06 -0600
 by: super70s - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 13:59 UTC

In article <tmg722$mj8$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
> |
> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
> |
> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>

Ignoring the Constitution and overturning the 2020 election to install
you as president isn't going to happen Looney Tunes, it'll be fun
watching every single Republican running for office being asked if they
support that if you're their nominee though.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<nldpoh9677rq64mkod7b6c68l5pjmrp319@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24760&group=alt.politics#24760

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 10:04:33 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:04 UTC

On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

>The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
> |
> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
> |
><https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>
> --bks
>
>[1]
><https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>

Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
ok with the truth of what he said. The Twitter files have now proven
that they colluded with the Democrats and you're just fine with it.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tmid1n$g2a$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24761&group=alt.politics#24761

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>
>>The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
>> |
>> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
>> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
>> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
>> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
>> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
>> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
>> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
>> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
>> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
>> |
>><https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>ok with the truth of what he said.

Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?

--bks

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<XnsAF636561DE351noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24764&group=alt.politics#24764

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 16:05:05 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:05 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:tmid1n$g2a$1
@reader2.panix.com:

> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

>>><https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>ok with the truth of what he said.
>
> Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?
>
> --bks

Even the Russians aren't that stupid.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<ED3jL.58470$f9D6.57445@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24767&group=alt.politics#24767

From: air...@vatican_.con (Mike Colangelo)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 08:10:11 -0800
 by: Mike Colangelo - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:10 UTC

On 12/3/2022 11:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
> |
> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?

It is great that Trump is still going on about this. It badly damages the
Republiscum/QAnon party.

The presidential election of 2020 was fine, and the rightful winner has been
declared.

> | A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude

There wasn't any.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<kZ4jL.35334$KVI.28256@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24771&group=alt.politics#24771

From: rt...@classmates.com (Roger Taylor)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800
 by: Roger Taylor - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 17:41 UTC

On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
>> |
>> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
>> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
>> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
>> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
>> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
>> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
>> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
>> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
>> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
>> |
>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> [1]
>> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>
>
> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
> ok with the truth of what he said.

There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<566jL.99058$Use.71387@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24776&group=alt.politics#24776

From: js...@cap.gov (Jay Santos)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 10:59:13 -0800
 by: Jay Santos - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 18:59 UTC

On 12/3/2022 1:25 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
> |
> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
> |
> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>
> --bks
>
> [1]
> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>

From the YouGovAmerica page:

Two-thirds of Republicans believe that [Trump], not President Joe Biden, was
the legitimate winner of the 2020 election. (Two-thirds of all adults,
including 94% of Democrats and 62% of Independents, say Biden was the
legitimate winner).

What that means is that two-thirds of Republiscums/QAnon should be involuntarily
committed to mental hospitals and lose their gun rights, because they are
plainly mental defectives.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tmis94$3o2vu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24781&group=alt.politics#24781

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 11:26:27 -0800
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 19:26 UTC

On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
>> |
>> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
>> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
>> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
>> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
>> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
>> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
>> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
>> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
>> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
>> |
>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> [1]
>> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>
>
> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
> ok with the truth of what he said. The Twitter files have now proven
> that they colluded with the Democrats and you're just fine with it.

According to this article, the supposed smoking gun of the "handled"
"Twitter files" so far are pictures of Hunter Biden's penis and other
nude pictures. And that's what constitutes a conspiracy between Big Tech
and the DNC to steal the election?

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tmivsk$3ob4k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24783&group=alt.politics#24783

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 12:28:03 -0800
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 20:28 UTC

On 12/4/2022 11:26 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

>>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>>
>>>     --bks
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>
>>
>> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>> ok with the truth of what he said.  The Twitter files have now proven
>> that they colluded with the Democrats and you're just fine with it.
>
> According to this article, the supposed smoking gun of the "handled"
> "Twitter files" so far are pictures of Hunter Biden's penis and other
> nude pictures. And that's what constitutes a conspiracy between Big Tech
> and the DNC to steal the election?

I forgot the link to the article:

https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<c32qoh1mu1j4u4okama2fnrl230d3f3esa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24784&group=alt.politics#24784

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 15:53:16 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 20:53 UTC

On Sun, 04 Dec 2022 07:59:06 -0600, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <tmg722$mj8$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
>> |
>> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
>> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
>> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
>> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
>> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of
>> | this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all
>> | rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
>> | Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would
>> | not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
>> |
>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>
>Ignoring the Constitution and overturning the 2020 election to install
>you as president isn't going to happen Looney Tunes, it'll be fun
>watching every single Republican running for office being asked if they
>support that if you're their nominee though.

Lol! The Democrats WISH they clever enough to have thought of it!

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<4c2qoh5ivp59td8banr9s5nbid55oq3g8m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24785&group=alt.politics#24785

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 16:08:06 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 21:08 UTC

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800, Roger Taylor wrote:
>On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000,(Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
<snip>
>>> A Massive Fraud of
<snip>

HAW HAW HAW HAW!

>>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>>> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>

Stop! Stop! Yer killin' me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
>winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
>the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
>provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.

Then why explain it to him again?

Melania's going to need to get some work done for the cameras.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<b23qohpt9vmis2ojug4n96qcukrpehgpq3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24786&group=alt.politics#24786

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 16:12:58 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 21:12 UTC

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 08:10:11 -0800, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:

>On 12/3/2022 11:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:
>> |
>> | So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD &
>> | DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the
>> | DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential
>> | Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL
>> | WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?
>
>It is great that Trump is still going on about this. It badly damages the
>Republiscum/QAnon party.
>
>The presidential election of 2020 was fine, and the rightful winner has been
>declared.
>

>> | A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude
>
>There wasn't any.

It's now a question of will the GOP be able to quiet the alt.right or
will the ticket split.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<YbdjL.1687088$14z3.1575017@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24792&group=alt.politics#24792

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 03:03:20 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 03:03 UTC

> On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 08:10:11 -0800, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
> wrote:
>
> > On 12/3/2022 11:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > > The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

> > It is great that Trump is still going on about this. It badly damages the
> > Republiscum/QAnon party.
> >
> > The presidential election of 2020 was fine, and the rightful winner has been
> > declared.

> > There wasn't any.
>
> It's now a question of will the GOP be able to quiet the alt.right or
> will the ticket split.
>
> Swill
> --
> "Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

My favorite response to Trump saying out loud that he doesn't value the Constitution:
"The Constitution is not like a spouse. You can't just get rid of it when it no longer suits your purpose."

But this is serious stuff. It's now painfully obvious that Trump's remaining supporters do not value the Constitution or the ideals America was founded
on. They are certainly not patriots. Their only value is power.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<mboroh932o5qkfo2qb5hv9hapbuj5issav@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24799&group=alt.politics#24799

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 07:19:22 -0500
 by: NoBody - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 12:19 UTC

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

>>><https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>ok with the truth of what he said.
>
>Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?
>
> --bks

And as typical for Bradley, he evades what I said and double down.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<5gorohd7ppjesckn1ei96nn70enm3qhsjt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24800&group=alt.politics#24800

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 07:21:21 -0500
 by: NoBody - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 12:21 UTC

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800, Roger Taylor <rt@classmates.com>
wrote:

>On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On 3 Dec 2022 19:12:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The frontrunner for the GOP nomination for POTUS[1]:

>>> <https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> <https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/12/01/who-republicans-want-as-2024-presidential-nominee>
>>
>> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>> ok with the truth of what he said.
>
>There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
>winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
>the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
>provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.

We now know that Twitter worked closely with the Democrats to censor
stories so they can win. That is in the above and you shot right past
it...because you can't handle the reality.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<Z_njL.6$Olad.0@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24805&group=alt.politics#24805

From: rt...@classmates.com (Roger Taylor)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:20:25 -0800
 by: Roger Taylor - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 15:20 UTC

On 12/5/2022 4:21 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800, Roger Taylor <rt@classmates.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>> ok with the truth of what he said.
>>
>> There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
>> winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
>> the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
>> provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.
>
> We now know that Twitter worked closely with the Democrats to censor
> stories so they can win.

No, "we" don't know any such thing.

What we also know is there was no election fraud, and there will not be any
"do-over" of the election. The rightful winner has been declared: Joe Biden.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<%_njL.7$Olad.4@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24806&group=alt.politics#24806

From: js...@js.com (Jack Straw)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:20:27 -0800
 by: Jack Straw - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 15:20 UTC

On 12/5/2022 4:19 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>> ok with the truth of what he said.
>>
>> Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?
>>
>> --bks
>
> And as typical for Bradley, he evades [KG/BoN lie trope] what I said and double down.

What you said is bullshit. There is not one word of "truth" in what Trump said.
It was all bullshit from start to finish, *and* he called for "terminating"
the Constitution.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<tml3u8$3vreb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24809&group=alt.politics#24809

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:49:27 -0800
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 15:49 UTC

On 12/5/2022 4:21 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800, Roger Taylor <rt@classmates.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/4/2022 7:04 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>> ok with the truth of what he said.
>>
>> There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
>> winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
>> the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
>> provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.
>
> We now know that Twitter worked closely with the Democrats to censor
> stories so they can win. That is in the above and you shot right past
> it...because you can't handle the reality.

You shot right past my post contending you are wrong:

https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<_ipjL.914378$hPq2.129105@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24810&group=alt.politics#24810

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 16:50:02 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 16:50 UTC

> On 12/5/2022 4:19 AM, NoBody wrote:
> > On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> > Sherman) wrote:

> > > Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?
> > >
> > > --bks
> >
> > And as typical for Bradley, he evades [KG/BoN lie trope] what I said and
> > double down.
>
> What you said is bullshit. There is not one word of "truth" in what Trump
> said.
> It was all bullshit from start to finish, *and* he called for "terminating"
> the Constitution.

Exactly. We now know from multiple testimonies from Trump insiders that Trump knew he legitimately lost but went ahead with the big lie anyway. And
they testified that he planned to use the big lie even before the votes were counted. In fact, he gave us warning of that before he was even
elected.

Vote for people who believe in the vote, not for people who believe in rule by violence.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<pabuohp32h9b9o96d2deom5vbr1cv85vgc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24832&group=alt.politics#24832

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 06:54:10 -0500
 by: NoBody - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 11:54 UTC

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 07:19:22 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 15:06:31 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Interesting that Bradley attacks Trump's remarks while being perfectly
>>>ok with the truth of what he said.
>>
>>Does anyone need more proof that Kremlin Girl is a Russian troll?
>>
>> --bks
>
>And as typical for Bradley, he evades what I said and double down.

And runs away.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<5cbuoh5b69a6em5pd10rjih547fas6ksj5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24833&group=alt.politics#24833

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 06:55:36 -0500
 by: NoBody - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 11:55 UTC

On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:49:27 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On 12/5/2022 4:21 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:41:35 -0800, Roger Taylor <rt@classmates.com>
>> wrote:

>>> There is no "truth" in what Trump said. There was no fraud. The rightful
>>> winner of the election was declared nearly two years ago on Dec 14, 2020 when
>>> the electoral college elected Joe Biden president. There is no constitutional
>>> provision for "redoing" an election, and that simply is not going to happen.
>>
>> We now know that Twitter worked closely with the Democrats to censor
>> stories so they can win. That is in the above and you shot right past
>> it...because you can't handle the reality.
>
>You shot right past my post contending you are wrong:
>
>https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/

And Josh tries to escape from the point that the government has ZERO
right to collude with priviate industry to censor speech.

Re: Overturn The Constitution! Says Orange Jesus

<CZIjL.2568$vBI8.2260@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24840&group=alt.politics#24840

From: fut...@england.1966.uk (Alf Ramsey)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 07:12:33 -0800
 by: Alf Ramsey - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 15:12 UTC

On 12/6/2022 3:55 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:49:27 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/5/2022 4:21 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> We now know that Twitter worked closely with the Democrats to censor
>>> stories so they can win. That is in the above and you shot right past
>>> it...because you can't handle the reality.
>>
>> You shot right past my post contending you are wrong:
>>
>> https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/
>
> And Josh tries to escape from the point that the government has ZERO
> right to collude with priviate industry to censor speech.

The government never did that.