From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: klx
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:20:30 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:20 UTC

### - this is klx... coming across the mindwaves atcha heh ;)

with a distinct 'end of the world' vibe - that may or may not come to be?

coz have a strange feeling russia ain't gonna do shit except maybe sit
there making us all sweat!?

this whole enterprise costing the west a 'fortune' it can hardly even
afford after covid!

i.e., we can threaten them all we like, but until russia actually 'does'
something (other than parade their troops around i mean) we have no excuse
to 'do' anything to them!

meanwhile the world is watching and thinking + wondering what it's really
all about, given time everything about the issue will undoubtedly
eventually emerge despite the current propaganda, a world debate will
ensue in which some will no doubt side with russia's complaint about being
ignored/misled and/or lied to over the years (because it's true lol)
arguing that the russians are just as-deserving of assurances to their
security as anyone else is! and what exactly they should be!

and because let's face it: we do INDEED new NEW + BINDING agreements
between us ALL so we can ALL get on with the business of living!

perforce the west doesn't want any kind of open 'debate' on the subject
that could potentially influence their current plans, but russia could
actually force it into the open just by doing what they're currently
doing: sitting there doing absolutely nada :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Re: klx

<b7fc02c7-3089-418b-9417-ad4f5f87a93bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2473&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2473

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:22:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: klx
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:22 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 5:20:33 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> ### - this is klx... coming across the mindwaves atcha heh ;)
>
> with a distinct 'end of the world' vibe - that may or may not come to be?
>
> coz have a strange feeling russia ain't gonna do shit except maybe sit
> there making us all sweat!?
>
> this whole enterprise costing the west a 'fortune' it can hardly even
> afford after covid!
>
> i.e., we can threaten them all we like, but until russia actually 'does'
> something (other than parade their troops around i mean) we have no excuse
> to 'do' anything to them!
>
> meanwhile the world is watching and thinking + wondering what it's really
> all about, given time everything about the issue will undoubtedly
> eventually emerge despite the current propaganda, a world debate will
> ensue in which some will no doubt side with russia's complaint about being
> ignored/misled and/or lied to over the years (because it's true lol)
> arguing that the russians are just as-deserving of assurances to their
> security as anyone else is! and what exactly they should be!
>
> and because let's face it: we do INDEED new NEW + BINDING agreements
> between us ALL so we can ALL get on with the business of living!
>
> perforce the west doesn't want any kind of open 'debate' on the subject
> that could potentially influence their current plans, but russia could
> actually force it into the open just by doing what they're currently
> doing: sitting there doing absolutely nada :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
ah yes the many colors of poor me doing their best ha ha

Re: klx

<op.1hjfq4oy7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2474&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2474

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:50:54 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:50 UTC

> ah yes the many colors of poor me doing their best ha ha

### - then ffs somebody pass them the culo-expanders already??

they's tryin' but they's got stuck only half-way out haha :)))

(note for the uninitiated: head-up-the-ass-syndrome is rife on this
planet, and mr-chips culo-expanders (patent applied for heh) are the only
known 'mechanical' device to help get that cork outta the bottle lol...)

POP!

being the sound of another satisfied customer haha...

next! :D

Re: klx

<16e3d471-5e69-499b-80a3-d63b4c06ad40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2475&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2475

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:13:56 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:13 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 8:20:33 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> ### - this is klx... coming across the mindwaves atcha heh ;)
>
> with a distinct 'end of the world' vibe - that may or may not come to be?
>
> coz have a strange feeling russia ain't gonna do shit except maybe sit
> there making us all sweat!?

He's a great actor.
We play hockey on 2085 Intraphase

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
https://youtu.be/ybirL3EtMb8

Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

how bout dem Rams ?

<df652ea9-40cd-441a-bf1d-4161ac6b19a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2476&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2476

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 07:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: how bout dem Rams ?
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:18 UTC

bagels got toasted in the end zone.
good game, nice finish. viva Los Angeles !