From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: As War Threat Looms, Russia Holds Naval Drills With Nuke Bombers in
Syria
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:02:20 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:02 UTC

The Russian military has sent jets and bombers capable of carrying nuclear
and other state-of-the-art weapons to Syria for military exercises, as
Western countries worry that an invasion of Ukraine is imminent.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu traveled to Syria where he met with
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to discuss an exercise by Russia's Navy
in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, as well as "various issues of
military-technical cooperation between the countries," the ministry said
Tuesday.

Shoigu also inspected Russia's Hmeymim airbase where he met pilots of
Tu-22m long-range bombers and MiG-31k fighter jets who arrived from Russia
to participate in the exercise with the Russian Navy, according to the
ministry.

https://www.newsweek.com/war-threat-looms-russia-holds-naval-drills-nuke-bombers-syria-1679677

The Tupolev Tu-22M3M is a supersonic long-range bomber the Russian
military unveiled last year. Versions of the bomber have been in use since
1962. The most recent nuclear-capable iteration includes upgraded
navigation and sighting systems, a more powerful motor and the advanced
Kh-32 cruise missiles.

Russian MiG-31k fighters arrived at Hmeymim airbase in Syria for the first
time in 2021. The aircraft is capable of firing a Kh-47M2 Kinzhal, or
"Dagger," hypersonic missile. The missile has a range of over 1,243 miles
and is reported to be capable of traveling 10 times the speed of sound,
making it difficult to intercept.

The Russian military exercises included 15 warships of the Pacific,
Northern and Black Sea Fleets, in addition to over 30 aircraft of the
Russian Aerospace Forces, according to the ministry. The exercises were
intended to practice searching for submarines and establishing control
"over navigation in the Mediterranean Sea and the flight of aircraft over
it."

"The main focus of the ongoing exercise is to practice the actions of the
Navy and the Aerospace Forces to protect Russian national interests in the
oceans, as well as counter the military threats of the Russian Federation
from sea and ocean directions," the ministry said. The drills are also
meant to provide training for Russian forces defeating enemy ships, "as
well as firing at sea and air targets using artillery and anti-submarine
weapons."

### - lol that putin is a right little fucker ya know hehe...

invasion? what invasion?? (150,000 troops armed to the teeth marching up &
down in the background...)

nahhhh we're just doing some exercises mate, that's all (grins + winks at
lavrov)

and so DON'T get all excited either about the big NUCLEAR drills we're
just about to do in the Med?

call it paranoia if ya like but we's just beefing-up our security a bit is
all + keeping all our lads on their toes, if ya know what i mean...

so we're really quite busy... now what was it ya'll wanted to talk to me
about again??

(meanwhile, nato's left standing there with their dicks in their hand
wonderin' wtf to do now?)

the boris certainly doesn't want it all to end, coz all he's only gots to
look forward to now otherwise is 'party-gate' - from which he may even
have to resign if it's ever proven he deliberately misled parliament...
'again' lol :)))

Re: As War Threat Looms, Russia Holds Naval Drills With Nuke Bombers in Syria

<op.1hoyhe1e7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2488&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2488

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: As War Threat Looms, Russia Holds Naval Drills With Nuke Bombers
in Syria
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:23:28 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:23 UTC

> (meanwhile, nato's left standing there with their dicks in their hand
> wonderin' wtf to do now?)

### - otoh, that MAY have been just a tad overly optimistic on my part?

coz what we're getting NOW, from nato, is the announcement of THEIR
beefing-up of ALL the things that have been worrying russia all along,
short of admitting ukraine as well??

iow: even if/when russia packs up and all goes home (as they've done
before) THIS time we're NOT gonna let 'em away with it???

damn! the "new normal" being a much more 'war-ready' nato featuring double
or even treble the forces they already gots spread throughout europe!

something russia can ONLY take as a further provocation?

geez, we're gonna 'hound' russia for this, we're NOT gonna let it go??

russia doesn't want war... but WE do???

fuck me, we're really begging for it huh...

Re: As War Threat Looms, Russia Holds Naval Drills With Nuke Bombers in Syria

<fc1326a8-a2c9-4838-b84f-4c73b37dd148n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2490&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2490

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:32:12 -0800 (PST)
in Syria
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:32 UTC

On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 11:23:34 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> > (meanwhile, nato's left standing there with their dicks in their hand
> > wonderin' wtf to do now?)
> ### - otoh, that MAY have been just a tad overly optimistic on my part?
>
> coz what we're getting NOW, from nato, is the announcement of THEIR
> beefing-up of ALL the things that have been worrying russia all along,
> short of admitting ukraine as well??
>
> iow: even if/when russia packs up and all goes home (as they've done
> before) THIS time we're NOT gonna let 'em away with it???
>
> damn! the "new normal" being a much more 'war-ready' nato featuring double
> or even treble the forces they already gots spread throughout europe!
>
> something russia can ONLY take as a further provocation?
>
> geez, we're gonna 'hound' russia for this, we're NOT gonna let it go??
>
> russia doesn't want war... but WE do???
>
> fuck me, we're really begging for it huh...

The right and the left are retards here Brian.
Survivors of a Nuclear Genocide cult that tries
to convince themselves they won WW2.
They lost half of Europe to Uncle Joe Stalin.
Cause and effect is inviolate.
We are in the post echo period.

Any luck with that clutch dilemma?

Re: As War Threat Looms, Russia Holds Naval Drills With Nuke Bombers in Syria

<op.1hqwd0zl7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2495&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2495

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
in Syria
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:33:26 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:33 UTC

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:32:12 -0000, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 11:23:34 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
>> > (meanwhile, nato's left standing there with their dicks in their hand
>> > wonderin' wtf to do now?)
>> ### - otoh, that MAY have been just a tad overly optimistic on my part?
>>
>> coz what we're getting NOW, from nato, is the announcement of THEIR
>> beefing-up of ALL the things that have been worrying russia all along,
>> short of admitting ukraine as well??
>>
>> iow: even if/when russia packs up and all goes home (as they've done
>> before) THIS time we're NOT gonna let 'em away with it???
>>
>> damn! the "new normal" being a much more 'war-ready' nato featuring
>> double
>> or even treble the forces they already gots spread throughout europe!
>>
>> something russia can ONLY take as a further provocation?
>>
>> geez, we're gonna 'hound' russia for this, we're NOT gonna let it go??
>>
>> russia doesn't want war... but WE do???
>>
>> fuck me, we're really begging for it huh...
>
> The right and the left are retards here Brian.

### - same everywhere really... the left being only very slightly less so
imho

> Survivors of a Nuclear Genocide cult that tries
> to convince themselves they won WW2.

### - and now paranoid as all get-out coz they did actually 'do' that to
someone else (to japan x 2) the scars from which run deep upon their
conscience, it being hard to ease-back from such a position after being so
horribly aggressive/destructive, there's guilt & shame, and so now there's
a hard front it routinely presents albeit that's not the real person
underneath...

> They lost half of Europe to Uncle Joe Stalin.

### - certainly not anymore... they's still a huge country though, with
vast resources (supplies 40% of europe's gas) and 'claim' they just wanna
remain neutral...

unfortunately, a neutral super power not being something the west is
prepared to vie with/tolerate in their current plans for the world...

> Cause and effect is inviolate.
> We are in the post echo period.

### - which i suppose is why we were told to always treat others the way
we want to be treated?

> Any luck with that clutch dilemma?

### - (smile) clutch is alright, only half worn, and only came across that
video while interested in some of the same tear-down process to get to
it... that dude being such a good (silent) instructor, however, it became
fascinating + made all the parts i particularly need to get to (for a
complete suspension & steering overhaul in an 18 year old car lol) seem
easy... still takes about 5 or 6 hours to change a clutch his way, a
serious deep-dive heh...