Have a nice day!

interests / alt.politics / Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

SubjectAuthor
* The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
 `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalKen
  +- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalOrigInfoJunkie
  +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalKlaus Schadenfreude
  |`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalKen
  | +- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalScout
  | `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
  |  `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  |   `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalNoBody
  |    `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalDuke
  +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalBradley K. Sherman
  |+* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalKen
  ||+- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalKlaus Schadenfreude
  ||+* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalBradley K. Sherman
  |||`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalRobert Gowan
  ||| +- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalBradley K. Sherman
  ||| `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  |||  `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalRobert Gowan
  |||   `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  ||+- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
  ||`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  || +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalOrigInfoJunkie
  || |`- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  || `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalNoBody
  ||  `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalGunner Asch
  |`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalScout
  | +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalBradley K. Sherman
  | |+- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalUbiquitous
  | |`- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  | `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  |+* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
  ||`- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
  |`- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalAlan Bond
  `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
   +* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalPaul Jackson
   |+- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
   |`* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
   | `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalPaul Jackson
   |  `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
   |   `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalRichard Clayton Wieber
   `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
    `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill
     `* Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge IllegalMitchell Holman
      `- Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegalgovernor.swill

Pages:12
Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<9410pht3aa6vf0vf5v1br51dautav5iq4j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24876&group=alt.politics#24876

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:16:18 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:16 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 18:41:33 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Scout <me4gunzzzzz@centurylink.removeme.this2.net> wrote:
>>Cut the shit, asshole. You know that the right-wingnuts claim there is
>>"evidence" on the laptop of Hunter Biden trying to cut Joe Biden in on one of
>>the son's crooked business deals with Chinese companies.
>
>I have no idea WTF they're on about. If they have some bill
>of particulars, let's see it. Also the chain of custody of
>this frumious "laptop".

"Some guy" who said he was Hunter Biden walked into a computer repair
shop, dropped off a laptop and was never seen again by the proprietor.
Very shortly thereafter the shop closed. So the proprietor started
reading the files on the laptop. Or maybe he started reading the
files and THEN closed the store upon learning what a gold mine he had.

But there's that nasty chain of custody problem. . . And the damaged
data files and the missing files . . .

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<od10pht6po0gd4470rscuuah904b436kvg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24877&group=alt.politics#24877

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:18:00 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:18 UTC

On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 19:07:45 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote in news:pi3voh992ohqft8uu1mmnmn697tttmuuip@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 10:57:18 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back hundreds
>>>of years to make a point, but consider the Biden laptop "Old news" and
>>>not worthy of discussion. So we are to reflect on something that ended
>>>hundreds of years ago and possibly pay reparations, but disregard a
>>>topic that affects the current president and his family.
>>
>> I find it interesting when Democrats protest about GOP reminders that
>> the Dems were the conservative party in the 19th century and that
>> Democrats were the big supporters of slavery.
>>
>> Today, it's the GOP that is the conservative party and shelters
>> American racists and other haters.
>>
>> Plus ca change . . .
>>
>> Swill
>

> Some of us can remember when loudmouth
>racists like Strom Thurmond and David Duke
>BRAGGED about switching to the GOP because
>racial bigotry was more welcomed there.

Yep. Pity.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<7j10ph9k9gc4e8a7gh1osk368f724hn2r5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24878&group=alt.politics#24878

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:20:57 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:20 UTC

On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 19:02:31 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmns9h$9bpf$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>jefferson-

>>> Jefferson ran a breeding farm more
>>> than a plantation. Even when his slave
>>> Sally Hemmings was freed by law when
>>> she followed him to France he got her
>>> to follow him back to Virginia where
>>> he re-enslaved her. And their children.

>> I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back hundreds
>> of years to make a point, but consider the Biden laptop "Old news"
>

> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>
> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>what was proven to be on it, and what the
>Trump Justice dept did about it.
>
> Put it right here:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy>

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<5v10phhp159omoetdl0ko5au7o5u13gc7j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24879&group=alt.politics#24879

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:31:12 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:31 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 11:06:50 -0800, Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote:

>On 12/6/2022 11:02 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote

>>> I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back hundreds
>>> of years to make a point, but consider the Biden laptop "Old news"

Perhaps "resolved news" would be a more accurate term.

>> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>>
>> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>> what was proven to be on it, and what the
>> Trump Justice dept did about it.
>>
>> Put it right here:
>>

>While he's at it, he should explain why Trump didn't lock up Hillary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy
Hunter was supposed to arrange a meeting between his dad and Vadym
Pozharskyi.
"One of the purported emails showed Pozharskyi saying he would share
information with Amos Hochstein, a State Department advisor close to
Vice President Biden, though Hochstein stated, "The Republican Senate
investigation subpoenaed all my records, including emails and
calendars and found no mention of this man. I led the US energy
efforts in Ukraine and never even heard of him before yesterday."

There's plenty more that doesn't make sense and Rudy Giuliani being
involved casts suspicion on everything he touches.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<zwXjL.4537$mmyc.4236@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24886&group=alt.politics#24886

From: bumf...@att.net (OrigInfoJunkie)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:45:35 -0800
 by: OrigInfoJunkie - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:45 UTC

On 12/6/2022 7:07 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:17:11 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>> If you would tune in to a channel other than PBS for Sesame Street or
>> the Cartoon Network, you would discover there is a lot more than
>> Hunter's penis photos on it.
>
> And since the chain of custody is in doubt, there is reason to be
> suspicious of the validity of its contents.

Exactly. Giuliani had physical custody of the computer at some point. That
tells you all you need to know.

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<BwXjL.4538$mmyc.4121@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24887&group=alt.politics#24887

From: hh_p...@homoz.con (Robert Gowan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:45:37 -0800
 by: Robert Gowan - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:45 UTC

On 12/6/2022 7:09 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 14:35:09 -0800, Robert Gowan <hh_pal3@homoz.con>
> wrote:
>
>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>
>>>
>>> Sure, Ken, it's so devastating that **you're afraid to tell us
>>> what the f.ck you're talking about**. Who wouldn't believe
>>> such a compelling story?
>>
>> Dumb ass: if you want to use asterisks to make text appear in bold, only use
>> *one* asterisk on each side of the text you wish to appear in bold. Using
>> **two** doesn't do it.
>
> ATTACK THE MESSENGER, NOT THE MESSAGE!!!

WTF are you blabbering about?

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<cm01phldmpbcsu3746me8qp8bc9lf3vi46@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24889&group=alt.politics#24889

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 07:13:02 -0500
 by: NoBody - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:13 UTC

On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:07:04 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:17:11 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>><https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>If you would tune in to a channel other than PBS for Sesame Street or
>>the Cartoon Network, you would discover there is a lot more than
>>Hunter's penis photos on it.
>
>And since the chain of custody is in doubt, there is reason to be
>suspicious of the validity of its contents.

Since the media refuses to discuss the issue and look at the evidence,
there will never be an opportunity to validate its contents. Worked
out perfectly for them, didn't it? First deny it exists for two
years, censor speech around it and then admit it exists because "chain
of custody issues" because the ignored the story for two years.

>Swill

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<XnsAF664FEC7DDFEnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.59>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24891&group=alt.politics#24891

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:58:29 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 13:58 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmo1d2$9s4j$1@dont-email.me:

> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On every date, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing shit-reeking geriatric
>> lying fat fuck, lied:

>>> I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back
>>> hundreds of years to make a point,
>>
>> The legacy of slavery is an indelible stain on the country.
>>
>>> but consider the Biden laptop "Old news" and not worthy of
>>> discussion.
>>
>> Because it's a fake issue.  There is no "there" there.
>>
> You mean "There" like the Emails describing how Hunter was forced to
> kickback part of the money he made from his deals to his father, Joe??
> Or do you mean the photos of Joe meeting his business partners with
> whom Joe said he never discussed Hunter's business deals??

What emails?

Show them.

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<XnsAF6651651CC7Anoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.50>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24892&group=alt.politics#24892

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 14:07:10 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 14:07 UTC

Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in news:epMjL.2758$8_id.1563@fx09.iad:

> On 12/6/2022 11:02 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmns9h$9bpf$1@dont-email.me:

>> jefferson-

>>> I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back
hundreds
>>> of years to make a point, but consider the Biden laptop "Old news"
>>

>> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>>
>> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>> what was proven to be on it, and what the
>> Trump Justice dept did about it.
>>
>> Put it right here:
>>

> While he's at it, he should explain why Trump didn't lock up Hillary.

Republicans investigate Hillary, find nothing.

Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
by Trump comes up empty
https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe

Republicans investigate Bidens, find nothing.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of
Wrongdoing by Biden
Nov 7 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx

And yet the demands that both be prosecuted
for their "proven corruption" marches on........

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<Zu2kL.252$4jN7.48@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24899&group=alt.politics#24899

From: gunneara...@gmail.com (Gunner Asch)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:41:44 -0800
 by: Gunner Asch - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:41 UTC

On 12/7/2022 4:13 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:07:04 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:17:11 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>

>>> If you would tune in to a channel other than PBS for Sesame Street or
>>> the Cartoon Network, you would discover there is a lot more than
>>> Hunter's penis photos on it.
>>
>> And since the chain of custody is in doubt, there is reason to be
>> suspicious of the validity of its contents.
>>

> Since the media refuses to discuss the issue

That's a lie.

> and look at the evidence,

There's no evidence.

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<uv2kL.257$4jN7.157@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24901&group=alt.politics#24901

From: pj...@costco.con (Paul Jackson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:42:17 -0800
 by: Paul Jackson - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:42 UTC

On 12/7/2022 6:07 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in news:epMjL.2758$8_id.1563@fx09.iad:

>>> jefferson-

> hundreds
>>>

>>> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>>>
>>> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>>> what was proven to be on it, and what the
>>> Trump Justice dept did about it.
>>>
>>> Put it right here:
>>>

>> While he's at it, he should explain why Trump didn't lock up Hillary.
>>

> Republicans investigate Hillary, find nothing.
>

> Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
> by Trump comes up empty
> https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
>

> Republicans investigate Bidens, find nothing.
>

> Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of
> Wrongdoing by Biden
> Nov 7 2020
> https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx
>

> And yet the demands that both be prosecuted
> for their "proven corruption" marches on........

Hartung wants Obama and Biden prosecuted for treason.

"Yes Obama was and is a traitor."
Hartung — 23 Aug 2020
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/eVe-MCet6Qs/m/aHNbBH54BAAJ

"Perhaps Biden should be impeached for treason?"
Hartung — 21 Feb 2021
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/dva6h4HIhoc/m/oheH6m0EAwAJ

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<XnsAF6685244FD0Bnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.57>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24907&group=alt.politics#24907

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 19:12:23 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 19:12 UTC

Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in news:uv2kL.257$4jN7.157@fx02.iad:

> On 12/7/2022 6:07 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in

>> hundreds

>>> While he's at it, he should explain why Trump didn't lock up
>>> Hillary.
>>>

>> Republicans investigate Hillary, find nothing.
>>

>> Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
>> by Trump comes up empty
>> https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
>>

>> Republicans investigate Bidens, find nothing.
>>

>> Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of
>> Wrongdoing by Biden
>> Nov 7 2020
>> https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx
>>

>> And yet the demands that both be prosecuted
>> for their "proven corruption" marches on........
>
> Hartung wants Obama and Biden prosecuted for treason.
>

> "Yes Obama was and is a traitor."
> Hartung — 23 Aug 2020
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/eVe-MCet6Qs/m/aHNbB
> H54BAAJ
>
> "Perhaps Biden should be impeached for treason?"
> Hartung — 21 Feb 2021
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/dva6h4HIhoc/m/oheH6
> m0EAwAJ

Hartung has been proven wrong so
often on so many issues that he has
pretty much stopped posting altogether.

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<r16kL.9178$vBI8.7030@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24910&group=alt.politics#24910

From: druggy.W...@meth.whore (Richard Clayton Wieber)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:43:18 -0800
 by: Richard Clayton Wieb - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 19:43 UTC

On 12/7/2022 11:12 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in news:uv2kL.257$4jN7.157@fx02.iad:
>
>> On 12/7/2022 6:07 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Paul Jackson <pj@costco.con> wrote in

>>> hundreds

>>> Republicans investigate Hillary, find nothing.
>>>

>>> Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
>>> by Trump comes up empty
>>> https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
>>>

>>> Republicans investigate Bidens, find nothing.
>>>

>>> Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of
>>> Wrongdoing by Biden
>>> Nov 7 2020
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx
>>>

>>> And yet the demands that both be prosecuted
>>> for their "proven corruption" marches on........
>>
>> Hartung wants Obama and Biden prosecuted for treason.
>>

>> "Yes Obama was and is a traitor."
>> Hartung — 23 Aug 2020
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/eVe-MCet6Qs/m/aHNbB
>> H54BAAJ
>>
>> "Perhaps Biden should be impeached for treason?"
>> Hartung — 21 Feb 2021
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/dva6h4HIhoc/m/oheH6
>> m0EAwAJ
>>

> Hartung has been proven wrong so
> often on so many issues that he has
> pretty much stopped posting altogether.

I'm thinking he's having health problems. He has had several lengthy absences
lately, enough so that I was wondering if I was going to have to include him in
an updated "Another right-wingnut who is dead" post.

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<tuu2phtndc6r5hbaa99a53ip8ea8hv78vk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24938&group=alt.politics#24938

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:06:10 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:06 UTC

On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:58:29 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmo1d2$9s4j$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> On every date, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing shit-reeking geriatric

The laptop is a nothing burger.
>>> Because it's a fake issue.  There is no "there" there.
>>>
>> You mean "There" like the Emails describing how Hunter was forced to
>> kickback part of the money he made from his deals to his father, Joe??
>> Or do you mean the photos of Joe meeting his business partners with
>> whom Joe said he never discussed Hunter's business deals??
> What emails?
>
> Show them.

22,000 of 129,000 emails were found to be genuine. Of those, only one
has ever been publicized in right wing media. The rest of their
"proof" comes from emails that are unverifiable.

Bannon and Giuliani (crook alert) delivered the copy of the laptop
drive to the New York Post after the FBI seized the actual laptop.
Chain of custody is not assured and the NYP drive copy has been
altered, it's been written to with files altered, moved or copied
since the FBI seizure. One analyst described it as a "mess".

So the whole scandal revolves around an _altered_ _copy_ of a hard
drive and despite multiple independent analysts searching it, nothing
has been found to prove any illegal activities by the Bidens.

If you want to complain about Hunter using his father's position to
further himself in business, perhaps we can discuss Jared Kirshner's
two billion dollar investment deal with the Saudis as well.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<onv2ph5u23giog4u2lgg38f4lqfsj0of0p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24939&group=alt.politics#24939

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:07:29 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:07 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:45:37 -0800, Robert Gowan <hh_pal3@homoz.con>
wrote:

>On 12/6/2022 7:09 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 14:35:09 -0800, Robert Gowan <hh_pal3@homoz.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>

>>> Dumb ass: if you want to use asterisks to make text appear in bold, only use
>>> *one* asterisk on each side of the text you wish to appear in bold. Using
>>> **two** doesn't do it.
>>
>> ATTACK THE MESSENGER, NOT THE MESSAGE!!!
>
>WTF are you blabbering about?

Your grammar flame post. Really, you got a problem with asterisks but
no comment on the Biden laptop?

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<gpv2ph9vc64s90frb66b1pqpljk405vjg9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24940&group=alt.politics#24940

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:08:49 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:08 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 23:45:35 -0800, OrigInfoJunkie <bumfuck@att.net>
wrote:

>On 12/6/2022 7:07 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:17:11 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/>

>>> If you would tune in to a channel other than PBS for Sesame Street or
>>> the Cartoon Network, you would discover there is a lot more than
>>> Hunter's penis photos on it.
>>
>> And since the chain of custody is in doubt, there is reason to be
>> suspicious of the validity of its contents.
>
>Exactly. Giuliani had physical custody of the computer at some point. That
>tells you all you need to know.

He and Bannon delivered the drive copy to NYP. That all but
guarantees monkey business.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<7203phdce4orf2jmtagua6olsvl336dvui@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24941&group=alt.politics#24941

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:12:49 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:12 UTC

On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:20:57 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 19:02:31 +0000, Mitchell Holman
><noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmns9h$9bpf$1@dont-email.me:

>>jefferson-

>>> I find it interesting that the liberals are willing to go back hundreds
>>> of years to make a point, but consider the Biden laptop "Old news"
>>

>> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>>
>> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>>what was proven to be on it, and what the
>>Trump Justice dept did about it.
>>
>> Put it right here:
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy>

I put it there. Have you had a chance to read it?

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<acl3ph56abr4tn67udr3qo61afd0r974gh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24951&group=alt.politics#24951

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 07:17:04 -0500
 by: NoBody - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:17 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:06:10 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:58:29 +0000, Mitchell Holman
><noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:tmo1d2$9s4j$1@dont-email.me:

>The laptop is a nothing burger.

How do you know since a public investigation and discussion has not
been permitted?

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<XnsAF6754659618Dnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.54>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24958&group=alt.politics#24958

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 14:24:52 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:24 UTC

> On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 22:20:57 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 19:02:31 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>><noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>>>jefferson-

>>> Okay, its a slow news day, I'll bite.
>>>
>>> Tell us all about Hunter Bidens laptop,
>>>what was proven to be on it, and what the
>>>Trump Justice dept did about it.
>>>
>>> Put it right here:
>><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy>
>
> I put it there. Have you had a chance to read it?
>
> Swill

"Mac Isaac eventually brought the laptop
to the attention of the FBI, who seized
it in December 2019"

Just my point. The Trump Justice Dept
had this laptop for a year and obviously
found nothing on it. It would take them
only 2 days to find something incriminating
and turn it over to the GOP Senate committee
that was investigating the Bidens. Instead
the committee found nothing against the
Bidens no matter how hard they tried.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden
Nov 7 2020

WASHINGTON � An election-year investigation by
Senate Republicans into corruption allegations
against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter,
involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper
influence or wrongdoing by the former vice
president, closing out an inquiry its leaders
had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential
nominee.
https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<7kv4ph5sqrr98u62tu41u24r9dobcg4va1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24982&group=alt.politics#24982

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 19:37:04 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 00:37 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 14:24:52 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:

>"Mac Isaac eventually brought the laptop
>to the attention of the FBI, who seized
>it in December 2019"

"Eventually" But he didn't tell the FBI he'd copied the drive or that
he was giving it to Bannon and Guiliani to take to the NYP.

Isaac is crooked. He examined it closely, made a secret copy of the
drive, THEN called the FBI to pick up the laptop (That we still don't
know for sure was Hunter's) before giving the copy to B&G. It isn't
as if some worrisome text had "accidentally" caught his eye. Being
visually impaired due to albinism, how can he positively identify a
customer who came in years before.
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6316630187112

He claims the FBI ignored him but when they finally came, they took a
"backup drive" with the laptop so there are actually three copies
since NYP got one. He never mentions the copy HE made and sent to NYP
via Laurel and Hardy.

> Just my point. The Trump Justice Dept
>had this laptop for a year and obviously
>found nothing on it. It would take them
>only 2 days to find something incriminating
>and turn it over to the GOP Senate committee
>that was investigating the Bidens. Instead
>the committee found nothing against the
>Bidens no matter how hard they tried.

Rightists complain the FBI just sat on it until after the 2020
election. Trouble is, a copy of that laptop's drive was publicly
available via the NYP and after three and a half years now, NOBODY
else has found anything incriminating on that drive either.

Hunter's Laptop = another GOP nothing burger.

Swill
--
But it was Trump who hand-picked Walker for the Georgia Senate run,
just as he had chosen GOP nominees in other high-profile contests

Re: The GOP Wants To Make This Knowledge Illegal

<ifJkL.9269$Tcw8.452@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24997&group=alt.politics#24997

From: kick.bit...@everywhere.org (Duke)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 08:20:29 -0800
 by: Duke - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 16:20 UTC

On 12/8/2022 4:17 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 01:06:10 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:58:29 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>> The laptop is a nothing burger.
>>

> How do you know since a public investigation and discussion

Investigations aren't conducted in public, shitbag.