Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:23:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Vector & raster collection in Bridgeport, CT
From: Tarq...@katis.net (Tarquin Katis)
 by: Tarquin Katis - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:23 UTC

I need to sell most or all of my semi-functional collection in Bridgeport, CT in the next few weeks. Ideally, I would sell/trade whole collection for repair of just the Major Havoc. Any thoughts on pricing, strategy, where to list? I've been out of the game for a long time and welcome any advice! Most non-functional games were working when I owned them and should be very fixable for those who have experience. All stored in climate controlled basement of a home.

Star Wars (color vector) - stopped working a couple years back
Battle Zone (vector) - I think high voltage board went (wisp of smoke)
Star Castle (vector) - last I played it it worked well, but a little jitter in the monitor.
Major Havoc (vector) - working when purchased, but not since moving into my basement.
Frogger - monitor issue, but board sounds OK. I also have extra board.
Ms. Pac Man (sped up) - working, but monitor a bit skewed.
Rampart - working
Donkey Kong III (with DK and DK Jr. boards included) - working, monitor a bit skewed.
Pengo table top - not working
Black Hole Pinball - was working when purchased, but not when setup in basement. Not experienced with pinballs.

-Tarquin

Re: Vector & raster collection in Bridgeport, CT

<9684a58d-6b1c-4e71-abf6-f833c2b365b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26&group=rec.games.video.arcade.collecting#26

Newsgroups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Vector & raster collection in Bridgeport, CT
From: robcarro...@gmail.com (Rob Carroll)
 by: Rob Carroll - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:57 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:23:37 AM UTC-4, Tar...@katis.net wrote:
> I need to sell most or all of my semi-functional collection in Bridgeport, CT in the next few weeks. Ideally, I would sell/trade whole collection for repair of just the Major Havoc. Any thoughts on pricing, strategy, where to list? I've been out of the game for a long time and welcome any advice! Most non-functional games were working when I owned them and should be very fixable for those who have experience. All stored in climate controlled basement of a home.
>
> Star Wars (color vector) - stopped working a couple years back
> Battle Zone (vector) - I think high voltage board went (wisp of smoke)
> Star Castle (vector) - last I played it it worked well, but a little jitter in the monitor.
> Major Havoc (vector) - working when purchased, but not since moving into my basement.
> Frogger - monitor issue, but board sounds OK. I also have extra board.
> Ms. Pac Man (sped up) - working, but monitor a bit skewed.
> Rampart - working
> Donkey Kong III (with DK and DK Jr. boards included) - working, monitor a bit skewed.
> Pengo table top - not working
> Black Hole Pinball - was working when purchased, but not when setup in basement. Not experienced with pinballs.
>
> -Tarquin

Will send you an email.
-Rob