From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Lockerbie... Tell me it ain't so Victor Bout
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:17:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:17 UTC

I've just had a nightmare reading about Victor Bout ...
"My case was a US ‘experiment’ – Viktor Bout"

then there's this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/11/us/politics/masud-pan-am-bombing-libya-fbi.html

where US "officials" grabbed a guy for Lockerbie using the same legal "mechanisms".

So then my 'noids kick in... Was Lockerbie an inside job like 911 and who was on
that plane that the CIA didn't like? Is that why Muamar had to die in a ditch
with a pole up his ass, because the Lybians figured out what really went down?

So what we have now is a USian state intent on enforcing it's extraterritorial
political concerns upon the rest of the Wierld. I can see more'n one way that's
gonna go *REALLY FUCKIN' SIDEWAYS* there, dudes.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton the Campbell

Re: Lockerbie... Tell me it ain't so Victor Bout

<tn4sn0$1s4rp$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25033&group=alt.politics#25033

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Lockerbie... Tell me it ain't so Victor Bout
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:24:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:24 UTC

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:17:13 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> I've just had a nightmare reading about Victor Bout ...
> "My case was a US ‘experiment’ – Viktor Bout"
>
> then there's this:
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/11/us/politics/masud-pan-am-bombing-libya-fbi.html
>
> where US "officials" grabbed a guy for Lockerbie using the same legal "mechanisms".
>
> So then my 'noids kick in... Was Lockerbie an inside job like 911 and who was on
> that plane that the CIA didn't like? Is that why Muamar had to die in a ditch
> with a pole up his ass, because the Lybians figured out what really went down?
>
> So what we have now is a USian state intent on enforcing it's extraterritorial
> political concerns upon the rest of the Wierld. I can see more'n one way that's
> gonna go *REALLY FUCKIN' SIDEWAYS* there, dudes.
>
> Dhu

There's also an interesting side note here. Victor has GRU written all over him,
and I'm guessing that they instruct their guys on how to survive long incarcerations:
learn something new: improve yourself. I've got a feeling Victor's aquisition
of Spanish was cover for something else (facility with languages is a GRU thing)
but I'll leave that Paranoia for another day.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton the Campbell

Re: Lockerbie... Tell me it ain't so Victor Bout

<tn4tea$1s4rp$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25034&group=alt.politics#25034

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:36:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:36 UTC

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:24:16 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:17:13 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> I've just had a nightmare reading about Victor Bout ...
>> "My case was a US ‘experiment’ – Viktor Bout"
>>
>> then there's this:
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/11/us/politics/masud-pan-am-bombing-libya-fbi.html
>>
>> where US "officials" grabbed a guy for Lockerbie using the same legal "mechanisms".
>>
>> So then my 'noids kick in... Was Lockerbie an inside job like 911 and who was on
>> that plane that the CIA didn't like? Is that why Muamar had to die in a ditch
>> with a pole up his ass, because the Lybians figured out what really went down?
>>
>> So what we have now is a USian state intent on enforcing it's extraterritorial
>> political concerns upon the rest of the Wierld. I can see more'n one way that's
>> gonna go *REALLY FUCKIN' SIDEWAYS* there, dudes.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> There's also an interesting side note here. Victor has GRU written all over him,
> and I'm guessing that they instruct their guys on how to survive long incarcerations:
> learn something new: improve yourself. I've got a feeling Victor's aquisition
> of Spanish was cover for something else (facility with languages is a GRU thing)
> but I'll leave that Paranoia for another day.

weeell, did he learn Nahuatl?