From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
Subject: decline 2021 04
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:50:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:50 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/9xn6j3tj> washingtonpost.com

... Our generation's 'Sputnik moment' has finally arrived

... Biden knows Beijing has supplanted Moscow as Washington's
primary adversary. .. Every day brings chilling illustrations
of the Chinese Communist Party's hostility to freedom and its
threat to the U.S.-led, rules-based international order. ..
If the United States can adapt, harness new technologies to
boost economic growth and forge some kind of social consensus,
we can win the future. .. Biden .. promised not to let China
become the world's largest economy or most powerful military
on his watch ..

America has become a neo-banana formation, it lacks resources
(people and money) to compete with China economically, and
what is even more important, it lacks sanity (partly because
a large part of the Americans are on drugs), and it's mired
in internal contradictions, and time works not in its favor.