From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.celtic, alt.folklore, alt.arts.storytelling, soc.history.ancient, soc.history.medieval, alt.pagan
Subject: score score muses
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 01:19:44 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 04:49 UTC

This coming waning crescent will be score score (400) lunar
months after my first waning crescent high.

That compares to Taliesin’s seven score muses in his poem
The Hostile Confederacy, which if 137 lunar months
corresponds to an eleven year sunspot cycle. The
eight score he mentions just after that is 162 days,
or 5.5 lunar months, or 6 Carrington solar rotations of
27 days.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid.

For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;