From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Johnson warns Europe on ‘brink’ of war a
s Putin test fires hypersonic missiles
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 06:53:55 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 06:53 UTC

Boris Johnson said Europe is at “a very dangerous moment” and stands on
“the brink” of war with Russia.

The prime minister warned in a speech at the Munich security conference
that the world was at “the eleventh hour” to avert a conflict and said any
invasion would encourage other countries to resort to military aggression.

His comments come as Vladimir Putin oversaw strategic nuclear exercises
involving launches of ballistic missiles, in an apparent “show of
strength”.

Western leaders in Munich said they wanted to continue dialogue with
Russia, with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz saying there were clear
indications Russia was still open to diplomacy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-ukraine-news-war-putin-biden-boris-b2017901.html

Speaking from Washington, Joe Biden said he was “convinced” Russian forces
would launch an invasion “within days” beginning with an attack on the
Ukrainian capital of Kiev. He said he did not think Mr Putin was
considering the use of nuclear force, despite tests.

The US president said Russian-backed separatists were driving an “uptick”
in violence in the Donbass region as part of a plan to create a “pretext”
for an invasion of Ukraine.

### - don't think he needs much of a 'pretext' to invade anymore, do you??

i.e., we've already told him to 'get-stuffed' when it comes to russia's
security concerns!

they're not up for discussion! we're not even listening!

the only question then remaining being: what he's actually gonna DO about
it??

might just be the disputed donbass regions he captures, or half (or even
ALL) of ukraine!

or maybe he's gonna completely smash europe and we'll all have to start
all-over again! or even the entire world!

coz we've already tipped OUR hand in terms of ALL the things we gonna then
do TO russia (to destroy them!) if'n they don't comply, so maybe he'll
just smash all that up too?

and this my friends, is why they's all currently shitting themselves heh
:)))

they wanted to know what a huge bear does when poked with a sharp enough
stick?

well now we's gonna find out!

(fucking idiots)

thinks he can start a war-- that's crap

<1ee3759a-f07f-414d-b9f4-dd6f001800den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2516&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2516

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:49:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: thinks he can start a war-- that's crap
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:49 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxd3rfSXcs

Re: thinks he can start a war-- that's crap

<op.1hwi6waq7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2518&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2518

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: thinks he can start a war-- that's crap
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:33:58 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:33 UTC

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxd3rfSXcs

### - fuck 'em... am just gonna continue fixing the front suspension in
the mini...

and all those world-leader-bozos can go play with each other heh

https://youtu.be/aZT_OxPRmSw?t=37

stay cool man, oh yeah ;)