From: xetodeaf...@yahoo.com (Dems Win A Levels Of Government!! Trumpites Lose)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: God Is Putting Rightist Regressive Mongrels To Death As We Speak
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:34:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dems Win A Levels Of - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:34 UTC

Fox News can�t bear the truth: Right-wing terror groups are America�s
gravest threat
The numbers don't lie. Since 9/11, more Americans have died at the hands of
white supremacists than radical Muslims

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/05/why_fox_news_still_wont_face_up_to_right_wing
_terror_in_america_partner/