Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

interests / alt.politics / Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

SubjectAuthor
* Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns26C.Z969
+- Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax ReturnsNevermind
`* Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returnsgovernor.swill
 +- Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax ReturnsNevermind
 `* Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returnsgovernor.swill
  `- Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returnsgovernor.swill

1
Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<GTqdnTfz--2ZXz7-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25182&group=alt.politics#25182

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Subject: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:33:36 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 02:33 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit

Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
taxes paid, IRS audit

Democrats' report did not find evidence of financial crimes or
illicit dealings by Trump Organization in its tax preparation
or interactions with IRS

.. . .

DID NOT FIND EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL CRIMES OR
ILLICIT DEALINGS

Sorry lefties, another Great Hope DASHED.
Trump is really as straight-up as he seems.

Leftists are NOT used to dealing with honest
people - don't know what to do.

He didn't pay lots of tax - but that's because
his biz losses were fairly extreme during the
investigation period. It's a feature of his kind
of biz - vast spending to build, debt, then a
wait, then finally a pay-off.

Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<trPoL.2307263$MJk2.1309942@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25183&group=alt.politics#25183

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 02:39:21 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 02:39 UTC

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns
> -revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
>
> Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
> taxes paid, IRS audit
>
> Democrats' report did not find evidence of financial crimes or
> illicit dealings by Trump Organization in its tax preparation
> or interactions with IRS
>
> . . .
>
> DID NOT FIND EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL CRIMES OR
> ILLICIT DEALINGS
>
> Sorry lefties, another Great Hope DASHED.
> Trump is really as straight-up as he seems.
>
> Leftists are NOT used to dealing with honest
> people - don't know what to do.
>
> He didn't pay lots of tax - but that's because
> his biz losses were fairly extreme during the
> investigation period. It's a feature of his kind
> of biz - vast spending to build, debt, then a
> wait, then finally a pay-off.

Wow. No access to news. Not even access to Google, apparently. Sad.

Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<h468qhdfm0ga27sh32eqvumt2cq9gpg695@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25194&group=alt.politics#25194

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 03:44:23 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 08:44 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:33:36 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:

>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
>
>Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
>taxes paid, IRS audit

"According to the report, Trump paid little to no federal income taxes
on his multimillion-dollar income from 2015 to 2022, as he claimed
millions in business losses."

If Trump is such a great businessman and a billionaire, how can he be
having so many millions in business losses that he paid little to no
federal income taxes over the seven year period from 2015 to 2022?

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings

Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<dQZoL.2315248$SIb3.1975026@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25196&group=alt.politics#25196

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 14:28:25 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 14:28 UTC

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:33:36 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-retur
> > ns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
> >
> > Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
> > taxes paid, IRS audit
>
> "According to the report, Trump paid little to no federal income taxes
> on his multimillion-dollar income from 2015 to 2022, as he claimed
> millions in business losses."
>
> If Trump is such a great businessman and a billionaire, how can he be
> having so many millions in business losses that he paid little to no
> federal income taxes over the seven year period from 2015 to 2022?

Exactly. The fact that his cult members view that as "successful" proves it's a cult.

> Swill
> --
> "Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn�t
> the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings
> it should easily solve the border issue." - unknown, posted by -hh

Perfect! Sad that we have so many people so afraid of life that they can't get through it without multiple firearms.

Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<gi69qhpd7d2ckis13s8m7aroseg1rqauj9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25201&group=alt.politics#25201

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:56:45 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:56 UTC

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 03:44:23 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:33:36 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>
>>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
>>
>>Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
>>taxes paid, IRS audit
>
>"According to the report, Trump paid little to no federal income taxes
>on his multimillion-dollar income from 2015 to 2022, as he claimed
>millions in business losses."
>
>If Trump is such a great businessman and a billionaire, how can he be
>having so many millions in business losses that he paid little to no
>federal income taxes over the seven year period from 2015 to 2022?

*crickets*

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings
it should easily solve the border issue." - unknown, posted by -hh

Re: Dem Witch-Hunters Can't Find Any Problems in Trump's Tax Returns

<69laqhhtb5qk6mq64lvjnruip2i3b1dcqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25212&group=alt.politics#25212

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:15:37 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 07:15 UTC

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:56:45 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 03:44:23 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:33:36 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
>>>
>>>Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income,
>>>taxes paid, IRS audit
>>
>>"According to the report, Trump paid little to no federal income taxes
>>on his multimillion-dollar income from 2015 to 2022, as he claimed
>>millions in business losses."
>>
>>If Trump is such a great businessman and a billionaire, how can he be
>>having so many millions in business losses that he paid little to no
>>federal income taxes over the seven year period from 2015 to 2022?
>
>*crickets*
>
>Swill

.. . . who is still waiting for a rightist, any rightist in this
newsgroup to explain how one becomes a billionaire while losing every
million/penny he makes.

Swill