Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.republicans
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Subject: China Building-Up ANOTHER Island Into Military Base
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 23:58:15 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 04:58 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11563395/Beijing-enlarging-building-previously-unclaimed-land-disputed-islands-South-China-Sea.html

China starts enlarging another disputed island in the South
China Sea: satellite images show Communists are expanding one
of the Spratly Islands as Xi Jinping lays claim to archipelago

China is artificially building up islands in contested South
China Sea waters

.. . .

Another one .......

This island is VERY close to the Philippines, which
China has taken special pleasure in bullying of late.

It is also just north of Brunei/Malaysia/Borneo.

Re: China Building-Up ANOTHER Island Into Military Base

<NHRoL.2445002$f0c6.1895780@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25191&group=alt.politics#25191

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.republicans
From: ...@. (Mighty✅ Wannabe✅)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 00:13:15 -0500
 by: Mighty✅ Wannabe✅ - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 05:13 UTC

26C.Z969 wrote on 12/21/2022 11:58 PM:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11563395/Beijing-enlarging-building-previously-unclaimed-land-disputed-islands-South-China-Sea.html
>

> China starts enlarging another disputed island in the South
> China Sea: satellite images show Communists are expanding one
> of the Spratly Islands as Xi Jinping lays claim to archipelago
>
> China is artificially building up islands in contested South
> China Sea waters
>
> . . .
>
>   Another one .......
>
>   This island is VERY close to the Philippines, which
>   China has taken special pleasure in bullying of late.
>
>   It is also just north of Brunei/Malaysia/Borneo.

I remember in my memory that Taiwan and Hong Kong had long claimed the
"Spratly Islands" as Chinese territory to no avail.

Now China has the military might to stake the claim. It is amazing how
fast new China can build gigantic things.