From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: How do you tell if someone is gaslighting you?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:37:52 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:37 UTC

Signs of gaslighting:

1. insisting you said or did things you know you didn't do.
2. denying or scoffing at your recollection of events.
3. calling you “too sensitive” or “crazy” when you express your needs or
concerns.
4. expressing doubts to others about your feelings, behavior, and state of
mind.
5. twisting or retelling events to shift blame to you.

### - lol we're gaslighting russia while insisting upon diplomacy?? :))))

we might all end-up around the negotiating table in the end though...

when 'mutual-destruction' eventually rears it's hoary head?

(the ghost of nelson mandela passes through the room, just as a reminder....

whispering: ffs use your brains white man and choose to 'live' - 'choose'
to live! - and then sort all the details out later...)