Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Subject: Castrated ! Prince Andrew Loses His Military Ranking to Camilla !
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 23:04:13 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 04:04 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11564273/Camilla-ousts-Prince-Andrew-Colonel-Grenadier-Guards.html

Camilla takes disgraced Prince Andrew's titles: Queen consort
becomes Colonel of the Grenadier Guards as the King shakes up
royals and gives the Princess of Wales first Army role

The Queen Consort has become the new Colonel of the Grenadier
Guards

She takes over the position from the Duke of York, who lost
his military titles

.. . .

OOOOH !!! That'll shrink his knarlies !!!

As far as I know, no female royal has ever
held such a position. Will she get a uniform
and shiny black boots ?

Re: Castrated ! Prince Andrew Loses His Military Ranking to Camilla !

<uOGdnfs9CPCB_jv-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25231&group=alt.politics#25231

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:25:32 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 02:25 UTC

On 12/21/22 11:04 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11564273/Camilla-ousts-Prince-Andrew-Colonel-Grenadier-Guards.html
>

> Camilla takes disgraced Prince Andrew's titles: Queen consort
> becomes Colonel of the Grenadier Guards as the King shakes up
> royals and gives the Princess of Wales first Army role
>
> The Queen Consort has become the new Colonel of the Grenadier
> Guards
>
> She takes over the position from the Duke of York, who lost
> his military titles
>
> . . .
>
>   OOOOH !!! That'll shrink his knarlies !!!
>
>   As far as I know, no female royal has ever
>   held such a position. Will she get a uniform
>   and shiny black boots ?

Now they took his dick too - Charles has banned
him from using Buckingham palace as offices or
for any other purpose.