Look! Before our very eyes, the future is becoming the past.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles26C.Z969
`* Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missilesRichard Clayton Wieber
 +- Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missilesgovernor.swill
 `* Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles26C.Z969
  `* Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missilesRichard Clayton Wieber
   `- Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missilesgovernor.swill

1
Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<aRKdnfqSDKXdQT7-nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25188&group=alt.politics#25188

Subject: Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 23:25:35 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 04:25 UTC

On 12/21/22 10:27 PM, max headroom wrote:
> In news:7kOoL.93910$vBI8.70020@fx15.iad, Feeble Wannabe
> <klaus.schadenfreude.beseitigen.@gmail.com> typed:
>
>> Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles
>
>> The first warship fitted with new Zircon hypersonic missiles is set to
>> begin routine service early next year, the Russian president has said
>
> So sad that he probably won't be around to see it.

I think "his people" are near the point where
the point goes in his back.

Today Putin promised "unlimited spending" on
weapons and war stuff - kinda "whatever it takes,
however LONG it takes". He also claims to be
raising something like 1.5 million new troops.
Zircon missiles in quantity were also promised.
All foes will be crushed.

Very Russian.

However I don't know if "his people" are gonna
go for this any longer.

There was vid of Putin giving some speech just
this weak. Looks like BAD Parkinson's" - could
not stop twitching, CLEARLY messed up.

Russians like "STRONG leaders" and Putin neither
looks that way anymore OR is delivering the expected
performance.

My big concern is who REPLACES him. Ultra-Nationalists
most likely ... might be far WORSE. Some of that crowd
are screaming because Putin HASN'T nuked anybody yet.

Once the nukes start ... well ... they DO stop - but
won't be anybody to note the time and date. Our
illustrious "leaders" think they're gonna sit it out
in a luxury bunker. Thing is, supplies WILL run out
and they'll find NOTHING usable outside. They will
be kings of the ash heap, for a short time ......

Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<RLRoL.21712$Sgyc.9169@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25192&group=alt.politics#25192

From: druggy.W...@meth.whore (Richard Clayton Wieber)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:17:38 -0800
 by: Richard Clayton Wieb - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 05:17 UTC

On 12/21/2022 8:25 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> On 12/21/22 10:27 PM, max headroom wrote:
>> In news:7kOoL.93910$vBI8.70020@fx15.iad, Feeble Wannabe
>> <klaus.schadenfreude.beseitigen.@gmail.com> typed:
>>
>>>    Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles
>>
>>> The first warship fitted with new Zircon hypersonic missiles is set to
>>> begin routine service early next year, the Russian president has said
>>
>> So sad that he probably won't be around to see it.
>
>   I think "his people" are near the point where
>   the point goes in his back.

Nope. His "people" like being ruled by autocrats rather than governed by
accountable leaders. That is a defect in the Russian national character, and
why Russians deserve to die in massive numbers in an economic collapse. All
right thinking people want famine and pestilence to ravage Russia, and for tens
of millions of Russians to die from it and litter the streets.

Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<db68qhpdg7uja9u10nqor017hc79ohsp0o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25195&group=alt.politics#25195

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 03:48:20 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 08:48 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:17:38 -0800, Richard Clayton Wieber
<druggy.Wieber.thief@meth.whore> wrote:

>On 12/21/2022 8:25 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>> On 12/21/22 10:27 PM, max headroom wrote:
>>> In news:7kOoL.93910$vBI8.70020@fx15.iad, Feeble Wannabe
>>> <klaus.schadenfreude.beseitigen.@gmail.com> typed:

>>> So sad that he probably won't be around to see it.
>>
>>   I think "his people" are near the point where
>>   the point goes in his back.
>
>Nope. His "people" like being ruled by autocrats rather than governed by
>accountable leaders. That is a defect in the Russian national character,

This is true. They exchange the Tsar for dictatorial commies and
those for Putin who has been slowly eroding Russian democracy for
decades.

I feel sorry for the ordinary Russians. They just can't seem to get a
break.

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings

Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<uOGdnfo9CPBR_jv-nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25232&group=alt.politics#25232

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:28:28 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 02:28 UTC

On 12/22/22 12:17 AM, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
> On 12/21/2022 8:25 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
>> On 12/21/22 10:27 PM, max headroom wrote:
>>> In news:7kOoL.93910$vBI8.70020@fx15.iad, Feeble Wannabe
>>> <klaus.schadenfreude.beseitigen.@gmail.com> typed:

>>> So sad that he probably won't be around to see it.
>>
>>    I think "his people" are near the point where
>>    the point goes in his back.
>
> Nope.  His "people" like being ruled by autocrats rather than governed
> by accountable leaders.  That is a defect in the Russian national
> character, and why Russians deserve to die in massive numbers in an
> economic collapse.  All right thinking people want famine and pestilence
> to ravage Russia, and for tens of millions of Russians to die from it
> and litter the streets.

That's not the "his people" I was talking about ... the "Russian
People" ARE a bit odd, LIKE autocrats. The "his people" I was
talking about are his CLOSE associates, those who prop up his
autocracy (and would like a taste themselves).

Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<HnupL.185806$8_id.133585@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25233&group=alt.politics#25233

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: druggy.W...@meth.whore (Richard Clayton Wieber)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:30:47 -0800
 by: Richard Clayton Wieb - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 03:30 UTC

On 12/23/2022 6:28 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:
> On 12/22/22 12:17 AM, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:

>>>    I think "his people" are near the point where
>>>    the point goes in his back.
>>
>> Nope.  His "people" like being ruled by autocrats rather than governed by
>> accountable leaders.  That is a defect in the Russian national character, and
>> why Russians deserve to die in massive numbers in an economic collapse.  All
>> right thinking people want famine and pestilence to ravage Russia, and for
>> tens of millions of Russians to die from it and litter the streets.
>
>   That's not the "his people" I was talking about

Oh, yes it is. Those people who wish to be ruled by autocrats, who comprise the
large majority of Russians, *are* his people.

Re: Putin provides details on Russia's hypersonic missiles

<tc2eqhdiep6h89o9qnke2acjd9e04r5mrf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25235&group=alt.politics#25235

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:17:16 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 14:17 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:30:47 -0800, Richard Clayton Wieber
<druggy.Wieber.thief@meth.whore> wrote:

>On 12/23/2022 6:28 PM, 26C.Z969 wrote:

>>> Nope.  His "people" like being ruled by autocrats rather than governed by
>>> accountable leaders.  That is a defect in the Russian national character, and
>>> why Russians deserve to die in massive numbers in an economic collapse.  All
>>> right thinking people want famine and pestilence to ravage Russia, and for
>>> tens of millions of Russians to die from it and litter the streets.
>>
>>   That's not the "his people" I was talking about
>
>Oh, yes it is. Those people who wish to be ruled by autocrats, who comprise the
>large majority of Russians, *are* his people.

Not to start an argument but you're both right because one of you is
telling the truth about apples and the other the truth about oranges.

Swill