All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: you don't know how lucky you are boy

SubjectAuthor
* latest - it's moving up a stage...slider
`* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...LowRider44M
 `* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...slider
  `* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...LowRider44M
   +- Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...slider
   `* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...slider
    `* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...LowRider44M
     `* Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...slider
      `* you don't know how lucky you are boychris rodgers
       `- Re: you don't know how lucky you are boychris rodgers

1
latest - it's moving up a stage...

<op.1ht8jnjy7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2511&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2511

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: latest - it's moving up a stage...
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 12:48:49 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 12:48 UTC

### - uh-oh the boris was just on here speaking in munich hyping-up the
rhetoric yet another notch, saying: they hope putin wont invade etc etc,
blah blah blah... but if he DOES go ahead then it's THEIR united job to
make sure he doesn't succeed with his goal for ukraine lest others think
aggression pays??

wtf does THAT mean???

as in: HOW would they DO that exactly!?

surely not militarily ffs!

we've already stated categorically that we 'wont' be sending troops INTO
ukraine, so are they perhaps talking about actions/sanctions afterwards
then?? (could/might be...)

although that's not what it sounded like coming from the lips of the
boris! it was all too present tense!

it being more like: we'll be obliged to do something to 'frustrate' it!

as in some kinda intervention midway then huh...

iow: we'll start ww3 rather than let you take ukraine out of our hands??

it sounded just as strong as that anyway, just not using those exact
words...

(so can anyone else hear a ticking clock or is it just moi?)

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<19973254-f806-4167-922f-94b394075feen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2512&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2512

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 15:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:51 UTC

On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 7:48:57 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> ### - uh-oh the boris was just on here speaking in munich hyping-up the
> rhetoric yet another notch, saying: they hope putin wont invade etc etc,
> blah blah blah... but if he DOES go ahead then it's THEIR united job to
> make sure he doesn't succeed with his goal for ukraine lest others think
> aggression pays??
>
> wtf does THAT mean???
>
> as in: HOW would they DO that exactly!?
>
> surely not militarily ffs!
>
> we've already stated categorically that we 'wont' be sending troops INTO
> ukraine, so are they perhaps talking about actions/sanctions afterwards
> then?? (could/might be...)
>
> although that's not what it sounded like coming from the lips of the
> boris! it was all too present tense!
>
> it being more like: we'll be obliged to do something to 'frustrate' it!
>
> as in some kinda intervention midway then huh...
>
> iow: we'll start ww3 rather than let you take ukraine out of our hands??
>
> it sounded just as strong as that anyway, just not using those exact
> words...
>
> (so can anyone else hear a ticking clock or is it just moi?)

You don't realize your being funny but you are.
There's always one group stupider than Wally World.
That's Wally World's leader. Putin and Xi know USG is bluffing.

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<op.1hvjjxty7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2513&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2513

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:44:11 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:44 UTC

> You don't realize your being funny but you are.
> There's always one group stupider than Wally World.
> That's Wally World's leader. Putin and Xi know USG is bluffing.

### - smile, most people don't usually get my irony + sarcasm + satire
blend/sense of humour heh (a rather dry sense of humour, even gallows
humour if the mood is darker) most of the things they do in wallyworld
being so inane/unthinking it's fairly easy to satirise/take the piss out
of it hehe...

e.g., i like cc's injunction that 'even the worst od petty tyrants can be
a source of amusement' (provided one doesn't deal with them via self
importance that is...)

after which 'everything' is funny, or is just so bizarre you have to
laff...

from a detached pov this world is actually quite surreal :)

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<b629e95a-33a1-4d9b-9858-e40aeb0566abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2514&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2514

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:35:22 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 06:35 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 12:44:17 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> > You don't realize your being funny but you are.
> > There's always one group stupider than Wally World.
> > That's Wally World's leader. Putin and Xi know USG is bluffing.
> ### - smile, most people don't usually get my irony + sarcasm + satire
> blend/sense of humour heh (a rather dry sense of humour, even gallows
> humour if the mood is darker) most of the things they do in wallyworld
> being so inane/unthinking it's fairly easy to satirise/take the piss out
> of it hehe...
>
> e.g., i like cc's injunction that 'even the worst od petty tyrants can be
> a source of amusement' (provided one doesn't deal with them via self
> importance that is...)
>
> after which 'everything' is funny, or is just so bizarre you have to
> laff...
>
> from a detached pov this world is actually quite surreal :)

Yeah surreal covers it.

Here's a good long view of what snakes US has been.
Xi and Putin are weak too, but if war breaks out in Europe
the smart move chess wise is for China to take Taiwan.
They need to sober up. Spiegel weighs in from the left
on the moral calculus of tribal politics.

Germany's Spiegel Asks "Is Vladimir Putin Right?" Over NATO Expansion
Saturday, Feb 19, 2022 - 02:40 PM

With all eyes on the situation unfolding at the Ukraine border - as separatists in Donbas reporting intensified shelling amid a "general mobilization" of military-age males - Germany's left-leaning Spiegel asks a question fundamental to the entire conflict...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/germanys-spiegel-asks-vladimir-putin-right-over-nato-expansion
"Vladimir Putin insists that the West cheated Russia by expanding NATO eastward following the end of the Cold War. Is there anything to his claims? The short answer: It's complicated."

The essence of the argument is this; In September 1993, Russian President Boris Yeltsin penned a long letter to US President Bill Clinton, which railed against the eastward expansion of NATO at a time when Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic were interested in joining the organization. Yeltsin argued that the Russian public saw this "as a sort of neo-isolation" of Russia, and that the "Two Plus Four Treaty" linked to Germany's 1990 reunification "precludes the option of expanding the NATO zone into the East."

As Spiegel writes, "There is essentially no other historical issue that has poisoned relations between Moscow and the West as much in the last three decades as the disagreement over what, precisely, was agreed to in 1990."

Since the 1990 letter, NATO has accepted 14 countries in Eastern and Southeastern Europe, which the Kremlin has complained of haaving been duped every step of the way."

According to current Russian President Vladimir Putin, "You cheated us shamelessly."

"You promised us in the 1990s that (NATO) would not move an inch to the East," he said late last month in comments used to justify his current demands for written guarantees that Ukraine will never be accepted into the Western alliance.

But that’s not all. At the end of January, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov wrote an open letter to his Western counterparts in which he cited additional understandings. In particular, he focused on the Charter for European Security, rooted in agreements reached in 1990. East and West had concurred at the time that every country has a right to freely choose the alliance it wished to be part of, while also emphasizing the "indivisibility of security." Later, that became "the obligation of each State not to strengthen its security at the expense of the security of other States," as Lavrov explicitly mentions in his letter. -Spiegel

Ukraine, meanwhile, wants to know how fast they can join.

Muddied waters

Post-1990 NATO expansion isn't black-and-white though, according to Spiegel - and is muddied by a chorus of 'he-said-she-said' between prominent officials from the early 1990s.

There is no lack of accounts from a variety of witnesses to the various discussions between the West and Moscow following the fall of the Berlin Wall. In 1990, a veritable army of politicians and high-ranking officials from Moscow, Washington, Paris, London, Bonn and East Berlin met for discussions on German reunification, on the disarmament of both NATO and the Warsaw Pact, and on a new charter for the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE) – which became the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in 1995. -Spiegel

For example - former French foreign minister, Roland Dumas, said that a pledge was made that NATO troops wouldn't advanced closer to the former Soviet Union's territory. Former US Secretary of State James Baker denied it - saying no such promise was ever made. Yet, several diplomats under Baker have contradicted him.

Former US ambassador to Moscow, Jack Matlock, has said that "categorical assurances" were given to the Soviet Union that NATO wouldn't continue expanding eastward.

Meanwhile, the Soviet Union's last leader, Mikhail Gorbachev, said on one occasion that German Chancellor Helmut Kohl had made assurances that NATO "will not move one centimeter further east." Another time, Gorbachev said that "the topic of NATO expansion was never discussed," while saying that the West had violated the spirit of various agreements regardless.

What's more, US government documents declassified in 2017 appear to confirm that assurances were given.

Luckily, there are plenty of documents available from the various countries that took part in the talks, including memos from conversations, negotiation transcripts and reports. According to those documents, the U.S., the UK and Germany signaled to the Kremlin that a NATO membership of countries like Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic was out of the question. In March 1991, British Prime Minister John Major promised during a visit to Moscow that "nothing of the sort will happen." Yeltsin expressed significant displeasure when the step was ultimately taken. He gave his approval for NATO’s eastward expansion in 1997, but complained that he was only doing so because the West had forced him to. -Spiegel

Der Spiegel also published a document on Friday from March 1991 which shows US, French, UK and German officials discussing the pledge not to expand to Poland and beyond. The document contains multiple references to "2+4" talks regarding German unification - which makes clear that NATO would not expand east of Germany.

The document was found in the UK National Archives by Boston University political science professor, Josh Shifrinson.

Honored to work with @derspiegel's Klaus Wiegrefe in drawing attention to British documents (cc: @UkNatArchives) from 1990-1991 showing senior Western diplomats believed they had indeed made a NATO non-enlargement pledge. Link below:https://t.co/hep8aCKRrM
— Josh Shifrinson (@shifrinson) February 18, 2022

"We made it clear to the Soviet Union – in the 2+4 talks, as well as in other negotiations – that we do not intend to benefit from the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Eastern Europe," reads the document, citing US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe and Canada, Raymond Seitz.

"NATO should not expand to the east, either officially or unofficially," he added.

A UK official mentioned the existence of a "general agreement" which held NATO membership for eastern European countries as "unacceptable."

"We had made it clear during the 2+4 negotiations that we would not extend NATO beyond the Elbe [sic]," according to West German diplomat Juergen Hrobog. "We could not therefore offer Poland and others membership in NATO."
Minutes of a March 6, 1991 meeting of German, UK, US and French diplomats discussing NATO expansion

Der Spiegel also notes a January 1990 initiative from German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher, who said in a Jan. 31, 1990 speech that NATO should issue a statement saying: "Whatever happens to the Warsaw Pact, there will be no expansion of NATO territory to the east and closer to the borders of the Soviet Union."

Genscher's American counterpart, James Baker, said he "wasn't exactly elated" at the idea, but admitted it was "the best we had at the moment."

In early February, Genscher and Baker presented the idea in Moscow independently of one another. The German foreign minister assured the Kremlin that: "For us, it is a certainty that NATO will not expand to the east. And that applies generally," clearly meaning beyond just East Germany. The American, for his part, offered "ironclad guarantees that NATO’s jurisdiction or forces would not move eastward." When Gorbachev said that NATO expansion was "unacceptable," Baker responded: "We agree with that." -Spiegel

Baker and Genscher have since downplayed the events, with Baker saying that his exclusive focus had been on Germany, and Genscher later saying he wanted to simply "gauge" the Soviet response.

The message was clear. If Gorbachev were to provide his acquiescence for German reunification within NATO, the West would aim at establishing a Western security architecture that took Moscow’s interests into account.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<op.1hwhx5pd7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2517&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2517

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:07:07 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:07 UTC

> Now, Russia is demanding that NATO publicly renounce expansion into the
> former Soviet Republics of Georgia and Ukraine, and recall US forces to
> the 1997 boundaries of the bloc.

> The US and NATO have told Putin to pound sand, and that NATO's "open
> door" policy is fundamental.

> Which brings us to today. Ukraine wants to join NATO, while the threat
> implied by the buildup of Russian forces at the border couldn't couldn't
> be more clear: call it off or we're taking Kiev.

### - nothing really that surprising here, it doesn't matter who's in
office the same old agenda continues...

i.e., the last 3 obstacles to world domination are islam, russia &
china... the middle east was accordingly systematically
dismantled/disorganised and islam's now gone as a contender having been
set-back 100 years, and russia's just next on the list!

it being pretty obvious what's happening in ukraine + why it's happening,
70 years of demonising russia is finally coming to fruition is all...
ukraine being merely the planted pawn that opens the exchange...

pawn takes pawn
knight takes pawn
bishop takes knight

after which there's too many possible combinations (including a couple of
hidden sacrifice moves) to accurately track, the chances being that one
side (or the other) at one point becoming frustrated with losing some
significant piece and just sweeping the whole board onto the floor in a
fit of fuck-it rage... that if WE can't have it then YOU can't either!

and that'll be that...

https://youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=40

planet of the apes baby!

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<op.1hxnhbdg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2521&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2521

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:04:13 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:04 UTC

> Yeah surreal covers it.

### - this came back to me again this morning, so might be important...

that 'surreal' is actually... cool :)

that as long as one remains right there, on 'that' spot, and isn't tempted
to fall-away again into creating projections/shape-ings of it (to which
there's apparently no limit) then this becomes the perfect 'jumping-off'
platform whereby one can then remain detached enough to probe/explore the
'out-there' with total impunity & sobriety...

one doesn't 'know' anything from that pov (because one singularly refuses
to project) and yet paradoxically one is in the perfect position to find
out/know about... anything!

how strange ;)

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<0f01a0e6-d122-4ff5-acc7-95ee81e16f5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2523&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2523

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 19:58:36 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 03:58 UTC

I have this phrase I use regularly that Dave, god bless him,
found issue with "Treading lightly and letting it all go."
If they nuked DC and San Francisco tomorrow I'd be like
the kids say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
There all so lacking in consciousness, that delusion is
comforting, all across the political spectrum they are calling
for negotiations, but the elites need this war, just like they
needed Covid to survive.

The underlying fabrics we are moving thru won't support tyranny.
The diffuse super conscious beings that are like us, mirror us, in many
dimensions simultaneously just aren't interested in nonsense.

On a lower, tribal reality, if I was Vlad I'd seize the moment and the Ukraine.
I have a Bohemian Rhapsody vibe going on about all this decay and decline
I live in a paradox, Massachusetts is where the revolution started 250 years
ago, and we are pure fascisti, communista. The politicians are all communist
and their good buddies the criminals are all proper fascists organized by color
religion or territory controlled.

When I didn't die of Covid, I was really disappointed, it would have been like early parole.
I've seen enough to know, not to fuck with my narrative, because it's a tolerable sequencing.
Back to The Mirage

Black Water
https://youtu.be/RsP3rFJJk1Y

Re: latest - it's moving up a stage...

<op.1hze3w0w7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2524&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2524

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:58:34 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:58 UTC

> I have this phrase I use regularly that Dave, god bless him,
> found issue with "Treading lightly and letting it all go."

### - nada at all wrong with the philiosophy, the problem was all dave
haha :)))

(it was one of cc's key things re: a warrior only ever touching the world
lightly and leaving hardly a mark etc... so anything that smacks of cc
instantly became taboo to dave, even things that are correct duh... he
being so totally obsessed with discrediting cc nada else mattered anymore,
even truth)

> If they nuked DC and San Francisco tomorrow I'd be like
> the kids say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
> There all so lacking in consciousness, that delusion is
> comforting, all across the political spectrum they are calling
> for negotiations, but the elites need this war, just like they
> needed Covid to survive.

### - in failing to 'enforce' the minsk agreement we effectively tore it
up, now we say russia tore it up by taking things back to 'before' the
minsk agreement was struck... lol we're gaslighting them haha... the
'plan' all along (am assuming) being to cripple russia financially (i.e.,
that's how we brought them down the last time too) and now we have the
perfect excuse to continue with the plan...

> The underlying fabrics we are moving thru won't support tyranny.
> The diffuse super conscious beings that are like us, mirror us, in many
> dimensions simultaneously just aren't interested in nonsense.

### - nature and the universe at large is exactly thus, all in undeniably
perfect majestic balance...

so it's just us humans that are all fucked/screwed up... i.e., we went for
the worshiping of the inventions of our own hands & minds and have
succumbed to that, iow: vanity vanity, all is vanity... and they rarely
ever now know anything else that isn't steeped in myth & legend...

that said, can tend to subscribe/accept that there was prolly a previous
advanced civilisation in the far distant past, which, like plato said, was
destroyed in some kinda cataclysm, the survivors of which were left like
orphans to bring-up themselves with no memory of their previous history,
knowledge or culture... and *we're* the (current) result of that after
around 23 or so attempts at putting it all back together again... and
failing miserably...

> On a lower, tribal reality, if I was Vlad I'd seize the moment and the
> Ukraine.
> I have a Bohemian Rhapsody vibe going on about all this decay and decline
> I live in a paradox, Massachusetts is where the revolution started 250
> years
> ago, and we are pure fascisti, communista. The politicians are all
> communist
> and their good buddies the criminals are all proper fascists organized
> by color
> religion or territory controlled.

### - oh that's the human world alright: literally filled to the brim with
conflicting ideas & beliefs that they themselves invented... cultures,
creeds, belief-systems, traditions, religions, rules & laws... all sooo
meaningful & important to THEM in their HEADS, yet all totally meaningless
to the silent universe at large that doesn't even deal in such petty/minor
conceptualisations...

> When I didn't die of Covid, I was really disappointed, it would have
> been like early parole.

### - hey but surely only the 'good' die young here?? (smile) plus don't
worry, a bright orange mushroom cloud will prolly soon do away with any
current disappointment being experienced hah! (sarcasm/gallows humour only)

besides, parole is only ever awarded to model prisoners innit? nope you &
i are prolly gonna be here to the bitter end bud haha, comes from old
die-hards goin' all the way down right back to just after the flood ;)

> I've seen enough to know, not to fuck with my narrative, because it's a
> tolerable sequencing.

### - no need to fuck with it (wouldn't even suggest it else it would be
like telling bobby dylan to change 'his' narrative, he might be able to do
it but then all those incredible tunes he makes would likely cease...) no
need to fuck with it, one just 'suspends' it on occasion by choice alone
is all... as in having a break from it and then coming back to it all
again feeling clear/unstressed & yes: rejuvenated...

the hindus would likely call such a state 'samadhi' for example...

(googled...)

"Samadhi is a state of profound and utterly absorptive contemplation of
the Absolute that is undisturbed by desire, anger, or any other
ego-generated thought or emotion. It is a state of joyful calm, or even of
rapture and beatitude, in which one maintains one's full mental alertness
and acuity."

which is a very beautiful, poetical + prolly objectively accurate
description too am sure, but 'surreal' also just about covers it from a
perhaps more 'subjective' pov ;)

such a state of awareness not being/representing enlightenment per se, but
which is indeed a genuine + very necessary step in that direction in order
to achieve the cool required to handle the main encounter without going
pop... (no ego no pop)

before enlightenment: chopping wood & fetching water
after enlightenment: chopping wood & fetching water

albeit now from a completely different/evolved pov...

> Back to The Mirage
>
> Black Water
> https://youtu.be/RsP3rFJJk1Y

### - nice, but let's have a little energy around here?

up we come then... only a couple of short steps...

(surprising short sometimes heh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d97GB7-Lq6A

happy landings ;)

you don't know how lucky you are boy

<7799ad1d-3c1f-44a6-9619-9e7a937a77d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2525&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2525

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:38:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: you don't know how lucky you are boy
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 00:38 UTC

you could be shakin' in your boots tonight in the Ukraine comrad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbLsYoL3ug

Re: you don't know how lucky you are boy

<25656665-b19d-48cf-8622-de96d3337f25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2526&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2526

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:54:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: you don't know how lucky you are boy
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 00:54 UTC

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4:38:10 PM UTC-8, chris rodgers wrote:
> you could be shakin' in your boots tonight in the Ukraine comrad
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbLsYoL3ug

you can't stop what's comin' you better just get the fuck out of the way boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJielHAa7c&list=RDXfJielHAa7c&start_radio=1

bring in the peace frogs