From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: kiev live webcam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:53:02 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:53 UTC

### - found this one with rare audio...

good view of the skyline over maidan square via youtube

martial law being said to be declared there now...

when russia arrives will maybe see tanks rolling through the square?

is a live cam this and will prolly remain online provided their
power/internet doesn't go down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6AzlYCysY

Re: kiev live webcam

<op.1h43oyz67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2533&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2533

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: kiev live webcam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:37:35 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:37 UTC

> - found this one with rare audio...

### - and this here's an even better one... multi-cam! :)))

4 combined shots of ukraine, 2 of them kiev, top-left being the original
one with sound...

sirens sounding on cam-1 as i write + with a few distant booms heard
earlier

44,000 people currently watching this particular stream, some of the
chat-comments being hilarious haha, some of them just talkin' downright
shit, but that's humanity for ya huh... one hippy dude on there praying
for peace (no it ain't moi haha) + a whole bunch of flag-waving idiots
supporting either side lol...

ahhh god help us all haha :)))))

Re: kiev live webcam

<op.1h43q6p57eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2534&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2534

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:38:56 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:38 UTC

### - yeah might help if i pit the flippin' link in innit hehe :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

Re: kiev live webcam

<op.1h6f6hf97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2535&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2535

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 03:04:55 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 03:04 UTC

> - yeah might help if i put the flippin' link in innit hehe :)))
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

### - it's quite interesting that these live cams of ukraine that have
open chat are being deliberately disrupted/spammed by either ukraine or
russia?, i.e., 100's of useless/random comments posted by some kinda bots
designed to squeeze-out any otherwise normal conversation...

the previous cam losing its sound/being turned off, this then is another
similar multi-cam stream + sound... multiple shots being heard in the
capital with russia troops now massing only 5 or 6 miles from the center
of kiev and a couple of these cams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY

there also appears to be some kinda reporter (possibly cnn) running this
stream, who speaks occasionally and who'll undoubtedly aim one of these
cams in the direction of any explosions (multiple loud explosions &
gunfire being heard as i type)

Re: kiev live webcam

<op.1h6jxcuf7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2536&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2536

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:25:50 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:25 UTC

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
>
> there also appears to be some kinda reporter (possibly cnn) running this
> stream, who speaks occasionally and who'll undoubtedly aim one of these
> cams in the direction of any explosions (multiple loud explosions &
> gunfire being heard as i type)

### - omg very LOUD multiple gunshots obviously coming from much closer by
(sounds of heavy battle/exchanges wtf!?)

the russians are in kiev now boy, or at least their advance guard is...

presumably clearing the streets for their main force to come

daylight in only half an hour there...

looks then like today is maybe gonna be reckoning-day for the capital!

so will their leader zelensky be captured/arrested and showcased?

could well be!

meanwhile, at the security conference yesterday, everyone made
big/grand-sounding speeches about how 'they' don't like russia doin' what
it's doing... nearly the whole world against it... condemning russia for
not using the diplomatic route offered to them???

WHAT fuckin' diplomatic route!?

we basically told them to... fuck off??

we REFUSED to even DISCUSS their concerns!!!

russia ALREADY then being the 'pariah' of the community, why should they
even give a damn about what others think of them? to them it's all lies &
black propaganda anyway!

i mean, we've always acknowledged russia's security concerns before, some
anyway or there would even BE any agreements/charters etc... just not this
time apparently, enough anyway to push them into having to deal with it
more directly themselves... for which the whole world then condemns them
lol...

thus methinks russia's really + actually quite pissed-off! having thus
been roused into action this then is perhaps NOT a good time to cause them
to focus on any one detractor/naysayer by them attempting to 'interfere'
or russia might just lash out at them!

we'd then no doubt retaliate in some fashion (look what they done! look
what they done!)

and then we's ALL gonna be fucked!

so stay calm wallyworld...

and DON'T overreact!

or we can kiss wallyworld goodbye!

(which haven't figured out yet is maybe a good thing or not heh...)

Re: kiev live webcam

<008k1htq6kvakhvjqeph9dqoo3k0inil3m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2546&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2546

From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:42:56 +0800
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:42 UTC

This is a better webcam. things are getting NASTY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCKy--k30g

Note Bulgaria and others have shut airspace to all Russian aircraft.

Looks like SWIFT closure is coming very soon...

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:53:02 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - found this one with rare audio...
>
>good view of the skyline over maidan square via youtube
>
>martial law being said to be declared there now...
>
>when russia arrives will maybe see tanks rolling through the square?
>
>is a live cam this and will prolly remain online provided their
>power/internet doesn't go down...
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6AzlYCysY

Re: kiev live webcam

<op.1h669rj27eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2547&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2547

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:50:05 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:50 UTC

### - why don't you use your own name instead of being a cunt to chris,
right? (will unblock you if you insist on talking)

> This is a better webcam. things are getting NASTY...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCKy--k30g
>
> Note Bulgaria and others have shut airspace to all Russian aircraft.
>
> Looks like SWIFT closure is coming very soon...

### - they're only holding back on swift because, like the gas, it would
affect us very severely too... and that's the ONLY reason there's even any
hesitation to do so... as soon as they figure it out though they will!
ditto the gas! but can't afford to do so straight away no matter 'who'
demands it...