He that composes himself is wiser than he that composes a book. -- B. Franklin

interests / alt.politics / Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.26C.Z969
`* Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.governor.swill
 `* Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.Klaus Schadenfreude
  `- Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.governor.swill

1
Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.

<s8ydnaTlq_ygbjX-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25303&group=alt.politics#25303

Subject: Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:05:00 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 01:05 UTC

On 12/25/22 5:35 PM, Michael McLean wrote:
> Scout wrote on 12/25/2022 5:07 PM:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 12/25/2022 5:01 PM:
>>> US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.
>>>
>>> Definitely F-35 is as crash-prone as the Space Shuttle and B737 MAX.
>>>
>>> The US should cut losses, scrap the F-35 project, and buy from China.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>>

>>> Video of the F-35 crash included in the link.
>>>
>>> Israel grounds 11 F-35 jets after US fighter crashes during test
>>> https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-grounds-11-f-35-jets-after-us-fighter-crashes-during-test/
>>>

>> What else is new? US engineering has become third-world after the Nazi
>> scientists it kidnapped to work for NASA had all died from old age.
>> The US is way behind China in all fields of advanced technology. It
>> will be cheaper for the US just to buy from China instead of wasting
>> money on creating boondoggles one after another.
>>
>> LOL
>>

> Maybe the US should stick to building more aircraft carriers. That is
> the only thing the US is good at because ship-building is quite easy to
> understand, and the Nazi scientists from "Operation Paperclip" had
> transferred the technology.
>
> I am sure the US will impress the shit out of all those African
> countries with a conga line of aircraft carriers. It will be quite a
> spectacle.

There have been very few fighter/bomber planes that
were essentially "perfect" from the get-go. Aircraft
ARE complicated and military aircraft MUST be capable
of being pushed to The Edge.

In another thread I argue against aircraft-carriers ...
big, slow, hyper-expensive targets that require a
ridiculous amount of support. They're kind of like
the battleships of old, the ships they essentially
replaced - they were the more modern tech and now
there's even more modern tech. I'd rec ten times as
many small quick "drone carriers", likely with hardly
a human to be found. The Chinese are already into
their 2nd gen of "AI torpedoes" ... they'll quietly
sneak up to your shipping lanes, even up your rivers,
and wait for the communist call - then they'll select,
target and attack all on their own if need be.

It is easier to destroy a hornet nest than it is
to deal with 1000 individual hornets. IMHO the modern
battlefield go to those with the most individual
hornets. Sorry, but tomorrows "Top Gun" will have
a manufacturers serial number.

Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.

<gd2iqhpr36otceg4nj6gggdl8jtpnd5un7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25312&group=alt.politics#25312

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 21:43:42 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 02:43 UTC

On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:05:00 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:

> In another thread I argue against aircraft-carriers ...
> big, slow, hyper-expensive targets that require a
> ridiculous amount of support. They're kind of like
> the battleships of old, the ships they essentially
> replaced - they were the more modern tech and now
> there's even more modern tech.

Yet they're the only way to properly project power anywhere on the
planet. That said, the US has nearly two dozen carriers counting both
the supercarriers and the "light" carriers and they all are the core
of a "carrier group" that includes destroyers and other vessels whose
job it is to guard the carrier. As for attempts to take them out with
a missile, US air defense technology is without equal so it's unlikely
any missile will made it through the phalanx of air defense put up by
the half dozen or so ships in the carrier group.

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings

Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.

<lvaqL.190745$8_id.66747@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25315&group=alt.politics#25315

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:42:40 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 05:42 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 12/25/2022 9:43 PM:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:05:00 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>
>> In another thread I argue against aircraft-carriers ...
>> big, slow, hyper-expensive targets that require a
>> ridiculous amount of support. They're kind of like
>> the battleships of old, the ships they essentially
>> replaced - they were the more modern tech and now
>> there's even more modern tech.
> Yet they're the only way to properly project power anywhere on the
> planet. That said, the US has nearly two dozen carriers counting both
> the supercarriers and the "light" carriers and they all are the core
> of a "carrier group" that includes destroyers and other vessels whose
> job it is to guard the carrier. As for attempts to take them out with
> a missile, US air defense technology is without equal so it's unlikely
> any missile will made it through the phalanx of air defense put up by
> the half dozen or so ships in the carrier group.
>
> Swill

Even North Korea and Iran can take out your aircraft carriers, you shit
taking idiot. Aircraft carriers are expensive floating coffins in the
age of hypersonic missiles.

--

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/

Re: US F-35 boondoggle crashed again, this time in Fort Worth, Texas.

<h9uiqh51hok7ffcksv5jlf4hrtbnj25ta6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25326&group=alt.politics#25326

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 05:37:12 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:37 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:42:40 -0500, wannabe mighty's tiny dick wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 12/25/2022 9:43 PM:
>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 20:05:00 -0500, "26C.Z969" wrote:
>>
>>> In another thread I argue against aircraft-carriers ...
>>> big, slow, hyper-expensive targets that require a
>>> ridiculous amount of support. They're kind of like
>>> the battleships of old, the ships they essentially
>>> replaced - they were the more modern tech and now
>>> there's even more modern tech.
>> Yet they're the only way to properly project power anywhere on the
>> planet. That said, the US has nearly two dozen carriers counting both
>> the supercarriers and the "light" carriers and they all are the core
>> of a "carrier group" that includes destroyers and other vessels whose
>> job it is to guard the carrier. As for attempts to take them out with
>> a missile, US air defense technology is without equal so it's unlikely
>> any missile will made it through the phalanx of air defense put up by
>> the half dozen or so ships in the carrier group.

>Even North Korea and Iran can take out your aircraft carriers, you shit
>taking idiot. Aircraft carriers are expensive floating coffins in the
>age of hypersonic missiles.

That was funny! Tell us another one!

Swill