Sentimentality -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share. -- Graham Greene

interests / alt.politics / Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

SubjectAuthor
* DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathNevermind
|`* Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathKen
| `- Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathNevermind
+- Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Deathsuper70s
+* Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathSiri Cruise
|`- Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death26C.Z969
`* Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathNoBody
 `- Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On DeathNevermind

1
DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<toev2s$oeo$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25364&group=alt.politics#25364

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death
Date: 27 Dec 2022 14:22:20 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:22 UTC

| Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
| investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
| the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
| administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
| experts.
|
| Physicians and public health experts say his request
| betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
| the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
| stoke further immunization fears.`
<https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vaccine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/>

--bks

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<%FGqL.1681994$nwq3.15005@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25371&group=alt.politics#25371

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:18:35 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:18 UTC

> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
> | investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
> | the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
> | administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
> | experts.
> |
> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
> | stoke further immunization fears.`
> <https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/
> 3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vaccine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/
> >

> --bks

DeSantis also loves to turn refugees into political torture by busing them to a point in the bitter winter cold and then releasing them in the middle
of the night. Despicable.

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<tofhha$3mvak$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25372&group=alt.politics#25372

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:37:11 -0600
 by: Ken - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 19:37 UTC

Nevermind wrote:

>> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
>> | investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
>> | the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
>> | administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
>> | experts.
>> |
>> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
>> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
>> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
>> | stoke further immunization fears.`
>> <https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/
>> 3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vaccine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/
>>>

>> --bks
>
> DeSantis also loves to turn refugees into political torture by busing them to a point in the bitter winter cold and then releasing them in the middle
> of the night. Despicable.

Somehow I have trouble feeling sorry for the refugees suffering from the
cold, especially after they broke our laws by entering the country
illegally. I would not be surprised to hear you suggest we build a
walkway over the Rio Grande river so they don't get their feet wet.
There ARE ways to enter the country legally. They should follow them.

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<WNIqL.2347570$MJk2.1770714@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25373&group=alt.politics#25373

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 20:43:34 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 20:43 UTC

> > > <https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/
> > > 3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vaccine-probe-denounced-by-health-expe
> > > rts/
> > > >

> > > --bks
> >
> > DeSantis also loves to turn refugees into political torture by busing them
> > to a point in the bitter winter cold and then releasing them in the middle
> > of the night. Despicable.
> >
> Somehow I have trouble feeling sorry for the refugees suffering from the
> cold, especially after they broke our laws by entering the country
> illegally. I would not be surprised to hear you suggest we build a
> walkway over the Rio Grande river so they don't get their feet wet.
> There ARE ways to enter the country legally. They should follow them.

I agree illegals shoud not be here. On the other hand, refugess have the right under our current laws to enter and request asylum.

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<super70s-5B14A7.15144227122022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25374&group=alt.politics#25374

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 15:14:42 -0600
 by: super70s - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:14 UTC

In article <toev2s$oeo$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
> | investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
> | the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
> | administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
> | experts.
> |
> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
> | stoke further immunization fears.`
> <https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vac
> cine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/>
>
> --bks

Every Republican who wants to be president has a psycho pet project, for
Trump it's the 2020 election and for Ron DeathSentence it's Covid-19
vaccines.

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<chine.bleu-B6AB05.17373727122022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25375&group=alt.politics#25375

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:37:37 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 01:37 UTC

In article <toev2s$oeo$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
> | stoke further immunization fears.

Again I believe vaccines are the best thing we humans have
invented. They reduce sudden, unexpected death to the point
parents can take the psychological risk to love their children,
their spouses, their families.

And things like I'm vaccined for rubella and pertussis. I can
approach pregnant women without fear that I will mangle their
child. Or talk to a child without risking them coughing out their
life.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<ynudnU9q5P0TLzb-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25378&group=alt.politics#25378

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 22:04:56 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 03:04 UTC

On 12/27/22 8:37 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <toev2s$oeo$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
>> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
>> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
>> | stoke further immunization fears.
>
> Again I believe vaccines are the best thing we humans have
> invented. They reduce sudden, unexpected death to the point
> parents can take the psychological risk to love their children,
> their spouses, their families.
>
> And things like I'm vaccined for rubella and pertussis. I can
> approach pregnant women without fear that I will mangle their
> child. Or talk to a child without risking them coughing out their
> life.

My Momma was VERY keen on vaccines - I got the
needle almost every time we visited the doc
(remember kindly GP's ?)

She grew up when there were almost NO vaccines, or
even antibiotics. News of some friend dropping
dead from any of a dozen contagious diseases was
no stranger. She knew many who died, or were VERY
fucked-up, by polio too. To her, vaccines were
a major miracle ... modern medicine finally offered
some CONTROL over "fate".

She had a horrific tale about a young friend who
got tetanus ... he DID survive, they pried open
his jaw and put a stick in there just so he could
very slowly take water. Lots of convulsions. Alas
he was never quite "the same" again, neurological
side effects that never quite went away.

The Covid vax - in a TIMELY fashion - was another of
those "miracles" ... mostly because Trump changed
"four or five YEARS" into "right NOW fuckers !". Best
decision of his presidency IMHO. The vax is generally
quite good - did what was *expected* ... and that
did NOT mean 101% resistance but *enough* to throw
a bucket of cold water on the epidemic. The tech
and the threat just happened to coincide (odd how
that happens sometimes ...).

The Chinese made a very shitty vax and would not
use dirty "foreign" product and - oddly for a
police state - didn't get many people vaccinated.
NOW they're paying the price - estimated to be
over one million in short order and Woden knows
how many variants will be spawned.

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<2rcoqhh47k1jk6hcisjssbnc1v49q1hjhu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25387&group=alt.politics#25387

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 07:17:57 -0500
 by: NoBody - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:17 UTC

On 27 Dec 2022 14:22:20 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
> | investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
> | the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
> | administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
> | experts.
> |
> | Physicians and public health experts say his request
> | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
> | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
> | stoke further immunization fears.`
><https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-vaccine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/>
>
> --bks

From your citation:

"DeSantis expressed suspicion over the COVID-19 vaccines’ ability to
prevent transmission of the virus, as well as public statements made
on the subject by officials like President Biden and outgoing chief
White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci"

We now know and it's been confirmed by the released Twitter files
(which you have *refused* to post about) that the feds did sell a
false narrative. They are on record as saying the vaccine prevents
transmission when it does no such thing. An investigation is
warranted. What do you have to hide from such an investigation
Bradley?

Re: DeSantis Doubles Down On Death

<U8_qL.2348571$MJk2.1703818@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25397&group=alt.politics#25397

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 16:28:36 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 16:28 UTC

> On 27 Dec 2022 14:22:20 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) petition for a grand jury
> > | investigation into COVID-19 vaccines, in which he decries
> > | the ongoing vaccine campaign as "propaganda" by the Biden
> > | administration, is drawing fierce criticism from health
> > | experts.
> > |
> > | Physicians and public health experts say his request
> > | betrays decades of established procedure designed to ensure
> > | the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, and only serves to
> > | stoke further immunization fears.`
> > <https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3786927-desantiss-request-for-covid-v
> > accine-probe-denounced-by-health-experts/>
> >
> > --bks
>
> From your citation:
>
> "DeSantis expressed suspicion over the COVID-19 vaccines� ability to
> prevent transmission of the virus, as well as public statements made
> on the subject by officials like President Biden and outgoing chief
> White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci"
>
> We now know and it's been confirmed by the released Twitter files
> (which you have *refused* to post about) that the feds did sell a
> false narrative. They are on record as saying the vaccine prevents
> transmission when it does no such thing. An investigation is
> warranted. What do you have to hide from such an investigation
> Bradley?

In the real world, the vaccine was NEVER billed as totally preventing anyone from getting COVID. It was alwas billed as reducing the odds of death and
reducing the odds of severe hospitalization. And it did.

The only good thing about this fiasco is that now the biggest victims are the ones refusing to participate.