From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Brian Aherne 7 Hailsham Avenue London - Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:57:44 +0800
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:57 UTC

Am I right?

You loathe freedom and despise the West, the country which succours
and cossets you and pays your fucking WELFARE? You worship Putin and
all things communist and you are a fucking FIFTH COLUMNIST in the
country which has been a stanchion for support of freedom and
democracy?

Next time I'll crosspost.

Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine

<op.1h63lmgz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2541&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2541

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:30:48 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:30 UTC

### - you're totally WRONG on EVERY count thang!

imo you're just USING this 'whole situation' now to try and create trouble
for me...

so YOU'RE the hypocrite here, immediately taking advantage of a HORRIBLE
situation to further your OWN fucked-up, twisted/spiteful ends!?

btw... your 'death threats' and shit-stirring have just been passed onto
the uk international terrorist monitoring group, personallty i hope they
find you and lock you up for being a rabble-rousing idiot...

> Am I right?
>
> You loathe freedom and despise the West, the country which succours
> and cossets you and pays your fucking WELFARE? You worship Putin and
> all things communist and you are a fucking FIFTH COLUMNIST in the
> country which has been a stanchion for support of freedom and
> democracy?
>
> Next time I'll crosspost.

Re: Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine

<nj5k1hd1j48k4e78trd0fuk6khe99342mn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2543&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2543

From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:04:02 +0800
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:04 UTC

Who's thang? This is Chris Rodgers as you well know.

All you have to do is shut the fuck up about Russia having some sort
of right to "sort out its security problems" (Ukraine) as you posted
earlier. Just. Don't. Do. It.

Change the subject. Talk about something else.

You won't find anyone who supports the Russians or your view of the
Russians in the UK and you won't find anyone who sympathizes with you
- let alone the UK International Terrorist Monitoring Group, whoever
the fuck *they* are lol

Just back off. Leave this topic alone.

Got it?

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:30:48 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - you're totally WRONG on EVERY count thang!
>
>imo you're just USING this 'whole situation' now to try and create trouble
>for me...
>
>so YOU'RE the hypocrite here, immediately taking advantage of a HORRIBLE
>situation to further your OWN fucked-up, twisted/spiteful ends!?
>
>btw... your 'death threats' and shit-stirring have just been passed onto
>the uk international terrorist monitoring group, personallty i hope they
>find you and lock you up for being a rabble-rousing idiot...
>

>> Am I right?
>>
>> You loathe freedom and despise the West, the country which succours
>> and cossets you and pays your fucking WELFARE? You worship Putin and
>> all things communist and you are a fucking FIFTH COLUMNIST in the
>> country which has been a stanchion for support of freedom and
>> democracy?
>>
>> Next time I'll crosspost.

Re: Supports Russian aggression against Ukraine

<op.1h66tmhr7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2545&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2545

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:40:24 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:40 UTC

thang wrote spoofing chris's nic...

> All you have to do is shut the fuck up about Russia having some sort
> of right to "sort out its security problems" (Ukraine) as you posted
> earlier. Just. Don't. Do. It.

### - 'every' nation in the world has a seat at the united nations, right?

and 'every' nation there has its shared + 'equal' rights regarding its own
national security concerns...

IT'S WHERE THEY ALL FUCKING DISCUSS THEM YOU FOOL!

and russia is 'claiming' that 'their' current concerns are not being fully
addressed...

that 'this' is the reason, they have given, for then invading ukraine!

(we DID kinda tell them to piss of didn't we? so maybe we should have
talked instead of pissing them off: is ALL i've been saying!)

> Change the subject. Talk about something else.

### - so the very THING that's currently on EVERYONE'S mind - the whole
WORLD over (the harrowing prospect of facing ww3!) - isn't to be discussed
coz YOU feel uncomfortable about it????

lol piss off!

and ffs stop trying to police unmoderated open forums lol... it's
ridiculous!

(if you can't handle hearing other people's opinions, then don't go on the
net?)

EVERYONE on the planet is discussing this situation currently thang!

you gonna tell all THEM to change the subject too???

(a bit of friendly advice to you thang, ok? - 'before' you go getting all
hot-headed & upset over something, get a friend to 'proof-read' what you
think you're reacting to first, coz you're always doing this and getting
it all wrong!)