Subject: Re: BIDEN ECONOMY: Biden Wiped Out $10 Trillion of Americans Wealth 2022 Saw Worst Bond Stock Equity Losses Since 1871
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 16:42:03 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 23:42 UTC

pothead wrote:
> On 2023-01-01, Lustern <lustern341955@zombie.org> wrote:
>> Go Brandon!!
>>
>> Joe Biden and the Democrats have got to go.
>> They are destroying the country.
>>
>> "BIDEN ECONOMY: Biden Wiped Out $10 Trillion of Americans’ Wealth – 2022
>> Saw Worst Bond-Stock-Equity Losses Since 1871"
>>
>> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/biden-economy-biden-wiped-10-
>> trillion-americans-wealth-2022/>
>>
>> "Biden wiped out $10 trillion in America’s wealth in 2022. This is
>> record-breaking destruction.
>>
>> Steve Bannon rolled out the chart from earlier in the week that shows
>> what an outlier 2022 was when compared to prior years."
>>
>> "2022 was the worst year for stocks and bonds combined since 1871 (which
>> is like six years after the end of the Civil War).
>>
>> These numbers are shocking, staggering, and unheard of.
>> No wonder Americans are walking around wondering what happened to their
>> net worth.
>>
>> Cortes shared with Bannon in the interview below how most years, the US
>> is in the upper right quadrant of the chart above. This is where you
>> want to be.
>>
>> In 2022, Biden took America into the basement and the $1.7 trillion
>> package just signed hasn’t been factored in yet.
>>
>> “This is what Joe Biden has done to this country.”"
>
> Although the buck stops at the top, it's not Biden destroying the economy it's the globalists like
> Soros, the Rothschild's and other multi billionaires.
>
> I doubt Biden is able to use a debit card in a cash machine.

what does he buy that he doesn't get free

Re: BIDEN ECONOMY: Biden Wiped Out $10 Trillion of Americans Wealth 2022 Saw Worst Bond Stock Equity Losses Since 1871

<Td6dnSwBrYbQvC_-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25481&group=alt.politics#25481

Subject: Re: BIDEN ECONOMY: Biden Wiped Out $10 Trillion of Americans Wealth
2022 Saw Worst Bond Stock Equity Losses Since 1871
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:11:56 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:11 UTC

pothead wrote:
> On 2023-01-01, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> pothead wrote:

>>> Although the buck stops at the top, it's not Biden destroying the economy it's the globalists like
>>> Soros, the Rothschild's and other multi billionaires.
>>>
>>> I doubt Biden is able to use a debit card in a cash machine.
>>>

>> what does he buy that he doesn't get free
>
> Good point, but Hunter was whining about having to pay Joe's cell phone bill.....
> IMHO Al Capone had nothing on the BIden's for corruption.

they're politicians it comes with the resume

Re: BIDEN ECONOMY: Biden Wiped Out $10 Trillion of Americans Wealth 2022 Saw Worst Bond Stock Equity Losses Since 1871

<dZGdncF-6q2ity_-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25484&group=alt.politics#25484

2022 Saw Worst Bond Stock Equity Losses Since 1871
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:50:06 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:50 UTC

pothead wrote:
> On 2023-01-02, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> pothead wrote:

>>> Good point, but Hunter was whining about having to pay Joe's cell phone bill.....
>>> IMHO Al Capone had nothing on the BIden's for corruption.
>>>

>> they're politicians it comes with the resume
>
> Indeed and it happens on both sides of the aisle !

that's right and there's many more waiting their turn