From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about Globalization..
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:31:16 -0400
 by: World90 - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:31 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about Globalization..

I think that globalization is a good thing, but you have to be smart
and know how to take advantage of it, so i invite you to read
the following about the positive effects of Globalization on developing
countries such as:

1- Globalization has permitted developed nations to invest in less
developed nations which has lead to creation of jobs for poor people.

2- The health and education system in developing countries has benefited
in a positive way due to the contribution of globalization.

And about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income
read my below thoughts of my philosophy about human existence where i am
also speaking about it.

So i invite you to read the following article to notice it:

The effects of Globalization on developing countries developing countries

Read more here:

https://medium.com/@BonillaXM/the-effects-of-globalization-on-developing-countries-1e465257c400

And you have to know how to take advantage of exponential growth of
capitalism, so i invite you to read the following article
that speaks about it:

Capitalism switches from linear to exponential growth

http://parisinnovationreview.com/articles-en/capitalism-switches-from-linear-to-exponential-growth

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human
smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about the human existence..

I also invite you to read my following philosophy in my following
beautiful webpage about human existence where i am also speaking
about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income:

https://scalable68.godaddysites.com/f/my-philosophy-about-human-existence

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.