When you're dining out and you suspect something's wrong, you're probably right.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

SubjectAuthor
* Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|`* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionMitchell Holman
| +- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionNoBody
| `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|  `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionMitchell Holman
|   +- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionNevermind
|   +- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasiongovernor.swill
|   `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|    +* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionBradley K. Sherman
|    |+* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|    ||`* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasiongovernor.swill
|    || `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionMitchell Holman
|    ||  `- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasiongovernor.swill
|    |`- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionNoBody
|    +* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionNoBody
|    |`- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|    `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasiongovernor.swill
|     `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionD. Ray
|      `* Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionMitchell Holman
|       `- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasiongovernor.swill
`- Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax EvasionNoBody

1
Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<toqlqh$ebd$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25451&group=alt.politics#25451

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion
Date: 1 Jan 2023 00:57:53 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:57 UTC

| Trump's Taxes Are the Best Case Yet for Putting Him in
| Prison
|
| Don't let the cynics who know little about our tax system
| trick you into thinking there was nothing all that new or
| important in the six years of Donald Trump's taxes released
| Friday by the House Ways and Means Committee.
|
| In fact, even if some of it was previously teased by the
| committee, the dump includes a cornucopia of information
| that affects your wallet--including powerful evidence of
| criminal tax evasion.
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>

--bks

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<bQTSHHyhYHAWsYhmzqwQDkARxNULuxDk@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25452&group=alt.politics#25452

Subject: Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 23 04:01:35 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 04:01 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

> | Trump's Taxes Are the Best Case Yet for Putting Him in
> | Prison
> |
> | Don't let the cynics who know little about our tax system
> | trick you into thinking there was nothing all that new or
> | important in the six years of Donald Trump's taxes released
> | Friday by the House Ways and Means Committee.
> |
> | In fact, even if some of it was previously teased by the
> | committee, the dump includes a cornucopia of information
> | that affects your wallet--including powerful evidence of
> | criminal tax evasion.
> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>
>
> --bks

Weird how Biden’s IRS didn’t find that tax evasion.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<XnsAF7F53E2D8BCEnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.48>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25456&group=alt.politics#25456

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 14:23:55 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 14:23 UTC

D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> |
>> | Trump's Taxes Are the Best Case Yet for Putting Him in
>> | Prison
>> |
>> | Don't let the cynics who know little about our tax system
>> | trick you into thinking there was nothing all that new or
>> | important in the six years of Donald Trump's taxes released
>> | Friday by the House Ways and Means Committee.
>> |
>> | In fact, even if some of it was previously teased by the
>> | committee, the dump includes a cornucopia of information
>> | that affects your wallet--including powerful evidence of
>> | criminal tax evasion.
>> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-
>> putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Weird how Biden’s IRS didn’t find that tax evasion.

Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
took office.

Why is that, do you think?

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<2oa3rhln2vbgvhgujqq5gtoi3udhret6iv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25459&group=alt.politics#25459

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:48:33 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:48 UTC

On 1 Jan 2023 00:57:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Trump's Taxes Are the Best Case Yet for Putting Him in
> | Prison
> |
> | Don't let the cynics who know little about our tax system
> | trick you into thinking there was nothing all that new or
> | important in the six years of Donald Trump's taxes released
> | Friday by the House Ways and Means Committee.
> |
> | In fact, even if some of it was previously teased by the
> | committee, the dump includes a cornucopia of information
> | that affects your wallet--including powerful evidence of
> | criminal tax evasion.
><https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>
>
> --bks

Ah yes another Bradley fantasy. If you don't think think the IRS has
already been through his taxes for illegal activity, you've lost your
mind. OH, yeah, your posts already demonstrate that.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<9ra3rhlget9kvgka6h04ioil1davnaeepu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25460&group=alt.politics#25460

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:53:12 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:53 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 14:23:55 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>>> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-
>>> putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> Weird how Biden’s IRS didn’t find that tax evasion.
>>

> Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
>stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
>took office.
>
> Why is that, do you think?

The source for this claim is a Democrqt run committee. OH yeah, that
information is reliable....

"A report released by the Democratic majority on the House Ways and
Means Committee indicated the Trump administration may have
disregarded an IRS requirement dating back to 1977 that mandates
audits of a president’s tax filings. The IRS only began to audit
Trump’s 2016 tax filings on April 3, 2019, more than two years into
Trump’s presidency and just months after Democrats took control of the
House. That date coincides with Rep. Richard Neal, the panel chairman,
asking the IRS for information related to Trump’s tax returns."

https://apnews.com/article/business-donald-trump-richard-neal-c697c4e300948a9e2638d0d9fbbe2f96

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<rORjTYxydrJZJpRpbrKAQyWTJqVDsmcn@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25464&group=alt.politics#25464

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 23 17:18:50 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:18 UTC

Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>>> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-taxes-are-the-best-case-yet-for-
>>> putting-him-in-prison?ref=home>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> Weird how Biden’s IRS didn’t find that tax evasion.
>>

> Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
> stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
> took office.

So why didn’t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
office? It’s been couple years, you know.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<XnsAF7F792A1E6D2noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.59>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25465&group=alt.politics#25465

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:03:47 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 18:03 UTC

D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>>> Weird how Biden’s IRS didn’t find that tax evasion.
>>>

>> Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
>> stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
>> took office.
>
> So why didn’t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
> office?

It did.

IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
DECEMBER 23, 2022

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<u5msL.207434$US27.192906@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25468&group=alt.politics#25468

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 20:32:26 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:32 UTC

> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
>
> > Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
> > > D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> for-

> > > Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
> > > stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
> > > took office.
> >
> > So why didn�t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
> > office?
>

> It did.
>

> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/

Exactly. It was under Trump's reign that the IRS halted doing what it was required to do and was repurposed to persecute political foes.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<7k44rh9mi0vj2vrd1s0jgo6rtvej3s8lgj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25477&group=alt.politics#25477

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:10:17 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 23:10 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:03:47 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>for-

>>> Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
>>> stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
>>> took office.
>>
>> So why didn’t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
>> office?
>

> It did.
>

>IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
>requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
>DECEMBER 23, 2022
>
>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/

Will it pass the Senate?

"White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates told CBS News, "The
routine audits took place during both years of this administration.
For tax year 2020, the IRS determined that the president and first
lady were due an additional federal income tax refund. For tax year
2021, it was found that they owed an additional $13, which could have
been waived under IRS policy but they chose to pay.""

Swill
NP: Fantasia, 1982, Irwin Kostal conducting, "The Nutcracker Suite:
Arabian Dance"
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<SPxUhssnvLFgdLyIcvogldTothgSPsrL@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25487&group=alt.politics#25487

From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 23 03:46:17 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 03:46 UTC

Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> for-

>>> Maybe because - mysteriously - the IRS
>>> stopped auditing presidents as soon as Trump
>>> took office.
>>
>> So why didn’t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
>> office?
>

> It did.
>

> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/

But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had “powerful
evidence for tax evasion” for years?

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<touenr$sbi$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25492&group=alt.politics#25492

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 11:21:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 11:21 UTC

| Meet Attorney General Bill Barr's daughter Mary Barr Daly.
|
| Barr arranged for his daughter, a lawyer, to get a top job
| at Treasury working directly with Treasury Sec Steven
| Mnuchin on the *same day* he became AG.
|
| Her job: Protect Trump's taxes and provide Biden dirt to
| GOP.
<https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1226277984174141440>

--bks

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<ILwQRLVtEhHKJyXZpgSMUyXCqLsHdQBr@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25493&group=alt.politics#25493

Date: Mon, 02 Jan 23 12:15:21 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 12:15 UTC

> | Meet Attorney General Bill Barr's daughter Mary Barr Daly.
> |
> | Barr arranged for his daughter, a lawyer, to get a top job
> | at Treasury working directly with Treasury Sec Steven
> | Mnuchin on the *same day* he became AG.
> |
> | Her job: Protect Trump's taxes and provide Biden dirt to
> | GOP.
> <https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1226277984174141440>
>
> --bks

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a leader that don’t have any dirt? It’s a
rhetorical question, you don’t have to answer, we all know you’ll lick any
ass as long as it belongs to a Democrat.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<t806rhpjgmmcbge8tis2pv27o57ju3teon@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25497&group=alt.politics#25497

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:07:21 -0500
 by: NoBody - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:07 UTC

On Mon, 02 Jan 23 03:46:17 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>> for-

>>> So why didn’t it mysteriously restart doing it as soon as Biden took
>>> office?
>>

>> It did.
>>

>> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
>> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
>> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>>
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/
>
>But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had “powerful
>evidence for tax evasion” for years?

What is the "evidence" to support your claim?

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<mb06rh5l3v522gudmgk4v3p447cb7i8uuf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25498&group=alt.politics#25498

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:08:44 -0500
 by: NoBody - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:08 UTC

On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 11:21:32 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

> | Meet Attorney General Bill Barr's daughter Mary Barr Daly.
> |
> | Barr arranged for his daughter, a lawyer, to get a top job
> | at Treasury working directly with Treasury Sec Steven
> | Mnuchin on the *same day* he became AG.
> |
> | Her job: Protect Trump's taxes and provide Biden dirt to
> | GOP.
><https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1226277984174141440>
>
> --bks

Oh look more claims without evidence - a Bradley special.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<lHdqgaZwWyNcmHRNryzQxJKNcidIPjui@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25501&group=alt.politics#25501

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 23 16:22:56 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:22 UTC

NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 23 03:46:17 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

>>> for-

>>> It did.
>>>

>>> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
>>> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
>>> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>>>
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/
>>
>> But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had “powerful
>> evidence for tax evasion” for years?
>
> What is the "evidence" to support your claim?

According to Bradley and Daily Beast it’s somewhere in Trump’s taxes that
were published not so long ago.

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<sjo6rh1nk4ptrn3nkjo024380mm31c85jr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25510&group=alt.politics#25510

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 18:03:36 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 23:03 UTC

On Mon, 02 Jan 23 03:46:17 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
>> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
>> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>>
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/
>
>But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had “powerful
>evidence for tax evasion” for years?

A) The law was only just passed under Biden and allowed to take
effect immediately.

B) Trump has been under audit since 2016 (he says)

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<kno6rhpvag2ugnbh1go63vr7mb77pj666c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25511&group=alt.politics#25511

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 18:04:30 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 23:04 UTC

On Mon, 02 Jan 23 12:15:21 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>Wouldn’t it be nice to have a leader that don’t have any dirt? It’s a
>rhetorical question, you don’t have to answer, we all know you’ll lick any
>ass as long as it belongs to a Democrat.

Obama wasn't dirty.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<XnsAF80D1F85B745noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.56>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25515&group=alt.politics#25515

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 02:47:34 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 02:47 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote in

> On Mon, 02 Jan 23 12:15:21 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>>Wouldn�t it be nice to have a leader that don�t have any dirt? It�s a
>>rhetorical question, you don�t have to answer, we all know you�ll lick
>>any ass as long as it belongs to a Democrat.
>
> Obama wasn't dirty.
>
> Swill

That is a Republican specialty.

Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) � 215

Nixon (Republican) � 76

Reagan (Republican) � 26

Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) � 0

Carter (Democrat) � 1

Clinton (Democrat) � 2

Notice a pattern?

https://tinyurl.com/uwow77a

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<qek8rh9sj1agc1799qghaj4n78bn2g6nke@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25531&group=alt.politics#25531

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 11:05:54 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 16:05 UTC

On Tue, 03 Jan 2023 02:47:34 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote
>> On Mon, 02 Jan 23 12:15:21 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>>>Wouldn’t it be nice to have a leader that don’t have any dirt? It’s a
>>>rhetorical question, you don’t have to answer, we all know you’ll lick
>>>any ass as long as it belongs to a Democrat.
>>
>> Obama wasn't dirty.

> That is a Republican specialty.

>Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:
>
>Trump (Republican) — 215
>
>Nixon (Republican) — 76
>
>Reagan (Republican) — 26
>
>Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:
>
>Obama (Democrat) — 0
>
>Carter (Democrat) — 1
>
>Clinton (Democrat) — 2
>
>Notice a pattern?
>

>https://tinyurl.com/uwow77a

Interesting Politifact result:

"Our ruling

"A Facebook post said that there have been 317 criminal indictments
under three recent Republican presidents and only three under three
recent Democratic presidents.

"The claim is essentially on target for the Democratic presidents, but
the comparison to the GOP presidents is overstated, because the
numbers of Trump and Nixon administration indictments claimed are
greatly exaggerated.

"Even so, with a generous count, there were roughly 142 people
indicted in the three GOP presidents — far less than 317, but far more
than the two under the Democrats.

"We rate the statement Half True."

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<ksyBslDFWubBXyhWWCRNWLwqLWfTKluG@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25533&group=alt.politics#25533

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 23 16:45:55 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 16:45 UTC

<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 23 03:46:17 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> IRS conducted audits on Bidens, House passes
>>> requirement for mandatory IRS audit of president
>>> DECEMBER 23, 2022
>>>
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-president-audit-congress/
>>
>> But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had “powerful
>> evidence for tax evasion” for years?
>
> A) The law was only just passed under Biden and allowed to take
> effect immediately.

The law is a requirement to do mandatory audit. However, once Trump was out
of office, what was stopping IRS to do an audit? And what was stopping IRS
to do an audit before he became a president? Is there a law preventing them
to audit a private citizen if they suspect a fraud? Was he not filing his
taxes? What’s the deal?

> B) Trump has been under audit since 2016 (he says)
>
> Swill

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<XnsAF81844355976noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.52>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25537&group=alt.politics#25537

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 19:09:25 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:09 UTC

D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in

> <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> But it didn’t conduct audit on Trump even though they had
>>> “powerful evidence for tax evasion” for years?
>>
>> A) The law was only just passed under Biden and allowed to take
>> effect immediately.
>
> The law is a requirement to do mandatory audit. However, once Trump
> was out of office, what was stopping IRS to do an audit?

Maybe the Trump-appointed administrators
were still loyal to Trump?

Re: Orange Jesus Going To Jail For Tax Evasion

<tab9rhppm2t41i3u1fu1citrb8rottjl9p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25546&group=alt.politics#25546

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
References: <toqlqh$ebd$1@panix3.panix.com> <bQTSHHyhYHAWsYhmzqwQDkARxNULuxDk@news.usenet.farm> <XnsAF7F53E2D8BCEnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.48> <rORjTYxydrJZJpRpbrKAQyWTJqVDsmcn@news.usenet.farm> <XnsAF7F792A1E6D2noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.59> <SPxUhssnvLFgdLyIcvogldTothgSPsrL@news.usenet.farm> <sjo6rh1nk4ptrn3nkjo024380mm31c85jr@4ax.com> <ksyBslDFWubBXyhWWCRNWLwqLWfTKluG@news.usenet.farm> <XnsAF81844355976noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.52>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 17:34:30 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 22:34 UTC

On Tue, 03 Jan 2023 19:09:25 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
>
>> <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A) The law was only just passed under Biden and allowed to take
>>> effect immediately.
>>
>> The law is a requirement to do mandatory audit. However, once Trump
>> was out of office, what was stopping IRS to do an audit?
>

> Maybe the Trump-appointed administrators
>were still loyal to Trump?

Or maybe because he wasn't President anymore?

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry