There is brutality and there is honesty. There is no such thing as brutal honesty.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

SubjectAuthor
* HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNLowRider44M
`* Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNLowRider44M
 `* Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNo'Mahoney
  `* Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNslider
   `* Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNLowRider44M
    `- Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUNo'Mahoney

1
HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<f1612f4e-c668-4755-99b7-3d259b286392n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2555&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2555

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 09:57:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 17:57 UTC

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - Promo
https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

https://youtu.be/ybirL3EtMb8
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - Live

It takes a study of pathology to see.
One side is pointing a shotgun at the other.
Putin shall employ nuclear weapons if necessary.
The time for talking is long over and Putin has called USG's bluff.
He's made a decision the USG thought they made long ago about death.
USG is addicted to tormenting and torturing, as an after effect of nuclear genocide.

If the USG proxies of NATO interfere nuclear conflict is guaranteed.
The American's owe to nuclear first strike genocides to the law of cause and effect.
Washington DC and San Francisco are the agreed upon debt free targets for Vladimir.
Almighty shall destroy every weapon the Americans contemplate using to block the payment.
There are no UFO/UAP, Almighty is here with trillion of ships above and trillions of ships below lightmach-23.

On Almighty's clock the Trinity bomb went off less than five seconds ago.
This cosmos equation collapsed and has been restored to balance all equations.
Vlad knows that there are no UFO/UAP just Almighty and his gear working on Almighty and his gear.
Vladimir knows deep in his heart that if Almighty can't balance the equation he uses the Solar Warden
command and blows the sun, captures the consciousness from above and below and ends the American Experiment.

So it's Washington DC and San Francisco, or the Sun and Earth.
I'll be using my copies of this cosmos to run an infinite series of scenarios.
One way or another the clear lattice effects help to sober up the rival ant colonies.

The Trinity bomb created the wounded Jesus Christ.
He was trapped in the crossfire between New Mexico and Sodom - Gomorrah.
Those two places shared points in common as inward verses outward data lightmachs.
The original identity pattern and the injured identity pattern were redeployed and studied
side by side. They have come and gone. The American Experiment is now in Dismantle V. Annihilate mode.

The pathology present is not reversible.
No civilization has ever attacked Almighty and survived.
The future "Trinity" explosion created "The Christ" in the past.
The past-present-future became a loop with no original point.
An event existed in the past that must be created by an event in the future.

THE PAST

SRV - Caught In The Crossfire - Promo
https://youtu.be/F73EcycGCO8

Stevie Ray Vaughan : Crossfire Live
https://youtu.be/Lss2Q584O5M

THE FUTURE

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - Promo
https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

https://youtu.be/ybirL3EtMb8
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - Live

THE PRESENT
ATM 2085 CORE 32313.3

"COMING SOON"
To A debris field near you.

Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<d0876215-7a39-443b-af34-56ddde7fc9edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2637&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2637

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 17:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:31 UTC

_____[] * [] - - - [] * []_____

Solar Warden Armed - Ready To Fire
Nuclear Genocide Cult - Surrounded.

Hot Poles: Antarctica, Arctic 40 and 30 Degrees Celsius Above Normal

Earth's poles are undergoing simultaneous freakish extreme heat with parts of Antarctica more than 70 degrees (40 degrees Celsius) warmer than average and areas of the Arctic more than 50 degrees (30 degrees Celsius) warmer than average.

https://phys.org/news/2022-03-hot-poles-antarctica-arctic-degrees.html

Weather stations in Antarctica shattered records Friday as the region neared autumn. The two-mile high (3,234 meters) Concordia station was at 10 degrees (-12.2 degrees Celsius),which is about 70 degrees warmer than average, while the even higher Vostok station hit a shade above 0 degrees (-17.7 degrees Celsius), beating its all-time record by about 27 degrees (15 degrees Celsius), according to a tweet from extreme weather record tracker Maximiliano Herrera.

The coastal Terra Nova Base was far above freezing at 44.6 degrees (7 degrees Celsius).

It caught officials at the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado, by surprise because they were paying attention to the Arctic where it was 50 degrees warmer than average and areas around the North Pole were nearing or at the melting point, which is really unusual for mid-March, said center ice scientist Walt Meier.

"They are opposite seasons. You don't see the north and the south (poles) both melting at the same time," Meier told The Associated Press Friday evening. "It's definitely an unusual occurrence."

"It's pretty stunning," Meier added.

"Wow. I have never seen anything like this in the Antarctic," said University of Colorado ice scientist Ted Scambos, who returned recently from an expedition to the continent.

"Not a good sign when you see that sort of thing happen," said University of Wisconsin meteorologist Matthew Lazzara.

Lazzara monitors temperatures at East Antarctica's Dome C-ii and logged 14 degrees (-10 degrees Celsius) Friday, where the normal is -45 degrees (-43 degrees Celsius): "That's a temperature that you should see in January, not March. January is summer there. That's dramatic."

Both Lazzara and Meier said what happened in Antarctica is probably just a random weather event and not a sign of climate change. But if it happens again or repeatedly then it might be something to worry about and part of global warming, they said.

The Antarctic warm spell was first reported by The Washington Post.

The Antarctic continent as a whole on Friday was about 8.6 degrees (4.8 degrees Celsius) warmer than a baseline temperature between 1979 and 2000, according to the University of Maine's Climate Reanalyzer, based on U.S. National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration weather models. That 8-degree heating over an already warmed-up average is unusual, think of it as if the entire United States was 8 degrees hotter than normal, Meier said.

At the same time, on Friday the Arctic as a whole was 6 degrees (3.3 degrees) warmer than the 1979 to 2000 average.

By comparison, the world as a whole was only 1.1 degrees (0.6 degrees Celsius) above the 1979 to 2000 average. Globally the 1979 to 2000 average is about half a degree (.3 degrees Celsius) warmer than the 20th century average..

What makes the Antarctic warming really weird is that the southern continent—except for its vulnerable peninsula which is warming quickly and losing ice rapidly—has not been warming much, especially when compared to the rest of the globe, Meier said.

Antarctica did set a record for the lowest summer sea ice—records go back to 1979—with it shrinking to 741,000 square miles (1.9 million square kilometers) in late February, the snow and ice data center reported.

What likely happened was "a big atmospheric river" pumped in warm and moist air from the Pacific southward, Meier said.

And in the Arctic, which has been warming two to three times faster than the rest of the globe and is considered vulnerable to climate change, warm Atlantic air was coming north off the coast of Greenland.

Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<10ig3hthq63ppqnpd40mp1acg92m8h40d5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2644&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2644

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:45:16 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:45 UTC

On Sat, 19 Mar 2022 17:31:55 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>What makes the Antarctic warming really weird is that the southern continent—except for its vulnerable peninsula which is warming quickly and losing ice rapidly—has not been warming much, especially when compared to the rest of the globe, Meier said.
>
>Antarctica did set a record for the lowest summer sea ice—records go back to 1979—with it shrinking to 741,000 square miles (1.9 million square kilometers) in late February, the snow and ice data center reported.
>
>What likely happened was "a big atmospheric river" pumped in warm and moist air from the Pacific southward, Meier said.
>
>And in the Arctic, which has been warming two to three times faster than the rest of the globe and is considered vulnerable to climate change, warm Atlantic air was coming north off the coast of Greenland.

Nuclear winter will cancel out the greenhouse effect and all will be
good!

Just need to calculate the correct number of bursts, whether
atmospheric or ground, to get the right tonnage of dust into the upper
atmosphere...

Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<op.1jezcms97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2649&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2649

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 04:13:23 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 04:13 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:45:16 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> compared to the rest of the globe, Meier said.
>>
>> Antarctica did set a record for the lowest summer sea ice—records go
>> back to 1979—with it shrinking to 741,000 square miles (1.9 million
>> square kilometers) in late February, the snow and ice data center
>> reported.
>>
>> What likely happened was "a big atmospheric river" pumped in warm and
>> moist air from the Pacific southward, Meier said.
>>
>> And in the Arctic, which has been warming two to three times faster
>> than the rest of the globe and is considered vulnerable to climate
>> change, warm Atlantic air was coming north off the coast of Greenland..
>

> Nuclear winter will cancel out the greenhouse effect and all will be
> good!
>
> Just need to calculate the correct number of bursts, whether
> atmospheric or ground, to get the right tonnage of dust into the upper

### - this was back in 1984 and things have come-on a long way since
then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCTKcd2Ko98

reality is very sobering...

Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<0728fe7e-956f-40ae-9964-dcb245b72024n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2652&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2652

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 20:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 03:28 UTC

Mahoney, I'm not a disaffected westerner!
I'm a nuclear genocide cultist who wakes up
every morning dreaming, this could be THE DAY!!!
I mean, I wanna nuke women and children and have
radioactive blood and guts and gore in my teeth
and jump up and down, screaming, Keel Kiel KILL,
until my whole neighborhood is glowing and skin
falling off screaming Keel Kiel KILL. ;-)

Seriously... the bomb destroyed the American Experiment

1/3 of Americans think a nuclear war is worth it to defeat Russian demons.
A reliable pollsters too
https://www.newsweek.com/third-americans-risk-nuclear-war-russia-ukraine-poll-1688473
https://news.stanford.edu/2017/08/08/americans-weigh-nuclear-war/
https://journalistsresource.org/politics-and-government/americans-support-nuclear-first-strike-research/

Check out this bad ass version
Zakk Wylde - Mississippi Queen
https://youtu.be/mjKXtM79IWc

Re: HEY JOE - CRUCIFY THIS - THE SUN

<9ocl3h5pcktdfvp3u3r6st3e3359cg7j26@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2653&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2653

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:52:33 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 05:52 UTC

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 20:28:30 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mahoney, I'm not a disaffected westerner!
<snippers>

Yes you are. You dwell in the West; you are disaffected; and worst of
all, you voted TRUMP!!

Trump was ready to hand NATO, the Baltics, the old USSR components,
Poland etc etc to Putin on a plate. Now he's talking crap because he
doesn't want to be locked in to Putin's monstrous, Hitlerian actions.
You're one of them. A MAGAt, white, glistening with rotten grease,
fecund with the promise of becoming a blowfly, (witches) familiar to
Baal. All your posts shine the light of day on you and your ilk.

Putin is plain fucking evil. I don't really believe in evil, but that
is changing. This thing, this abomination, is leading his own people
into the apocalypse as well as Europe, and possibly your own country.

The Ohio's are aimed and pregnant with pause. Like the Deltas and
Borei class SSBNs, the Ohio's are waiting to surface and fire their
SLBM's, each with MIRVed 100KT heads, each destined for a city of two.
Russia has 10 armed with about half of its ICBM armory, the US has
more, again with about half its armory. Each can fire from its home
port and hit every city in the enemy's borders. That doesn't count
the gravity bombs and cruise missiles loaded on the BUFFs, B-!s and so
on or the Russian Tupolevs. Or, the land based ICBM fields of
Minutemen and the various equivalents spread across Russia.

Doom with your coffee, mate?