Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: HA Ha ! Joe in DEEP SHIT Over Classified Docs - But How'd Anybody
FIND Them Hmm ?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:06:28 -0500
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 05:06 UTC

White House and Justice FREAKING over (covered-up) Biden
classified docs.

They'd just spent months trying to claim Trump - who kept
the docs quite safe and with SS guards all around - look
like a traitor and NOW ......

It's just hip-deep ....

The two-tier application of "justice" - AKA the "weaponization
of the federal system by ultra-leftists" - is becoming too
clear for even Vinnie Voter to ignore.

Ya know ... I almost wonder if the DEMS revealed/planted
those docs (and how'd anybody find OUT about them ?) so
that old Joe COULDN'T run for another term. The Dems want
pretty much ANYBODY else ... preferably someone with a
few functional brain cells (still kinda hard to find on
the left). I'm still expecting Michelle Obama .......
lots of "star power" .........

Oh, and why do I keep having to post to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh ?
I didn't even like him all that much and he's been DEAD for
kind of a long time now ...........

Re: HA Ha ! Joe in DEEP SHIT Over Classified Docs - But How'd Anybody FIND Them Hmm ?

<1un4shlip5stotv9reekarkh7p0ru8tb76@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25754&group=alt.politics#25754

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: HA Ha ! Joe in DEEP SHIT Over Classified Docs - But How'd Anybody FIND Them Hmm ?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 02:55:14 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:06:28 -0500, "26C.Z968" wrote:

>Oh, and why do I keep having to post to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh ?
>I didn't even like him all that much and he's been DEAD for
>kind of a long time now ...........

According to his boyfriend he's been dead longer than you think . . .

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: HA Ha ! Joe in DEEP SHIT Over Classified Docs - But How'd Anybody FIND Them Hmm ?

<bvn4shdrdt0q4nqh07h2o8jjsh26mp6jkd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25755&group=alt.politics#25755

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 02:55:52 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:06:28 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noaada.net>
wrote:

>White House and Justice FREAKING over (covered-up) Biden
>classified docs.
>
>They'd just spent months trying to claim Trump - who kept
>the docs quite safe and with SS guards all around - look
>like a traitor and NOW ......
>
>It's just hip-deep ....
>
>The two-tier application of "justice" - AKA the "weaponization
>of the federal system by ultra-leftists" - is becoming too
>clear for even Vinnie Voter to ignore.
>
>Ya know ... I almost wonder if the DEMS revealed/planted
>those docs (and how'd anybody find OUT about them ?) so
>that old Joe COULDN'T run for another term. The Dems want
>pretty much ANYBODY else ... preferably someone with a
>few functional brain cells (still kinda hard to find on
>the left). I'm still expecting Michelle Obama .......
>lots of "star power" .........

Well, that's all a lie.

You been havin' a tough time this week.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: HA Ha ! Joe in DEEP SHIT Over Classified Docs - But How'd Anybody FIND Them Hmm ?

<u3o4shpjbsbiae1lpj8tcktts6j2qkco3e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25756&group=alt.politics#25756

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 03:18:19 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:18 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:06:28 -0500, "26C.Z968" wrote:

>White House and Justice FREAKING over (covered-up) Biden
>classified docs.

Nothing was covered up.

>They'd just spent months trying to claim Trump - who kept
>the docs quite safe and with SS guards all around - look
>like a traitor and NOW ......

They were not safe. The records were not stored as federally
mandated. They were in a chicken wire storage space secured with only
a cheap padlock.

>It's just hip-deep ....

Yes it is. Trump's lies just stack one on top of the other.

>The two-tier application of "justice" - AKA the "weaponization
>of the federal system by ultra-leftists" - is becoming too
>clear for even Vinnie Voter to ignore.

Yeah, Trump's chosen FBI director and all those Republican agents are
all on Pelosi's payroll.

>Ya know ... I almost wonder if the DEMS revealed/planted
>those docs (and how'd anybody find OUT about them ?)

Lay off the 'shrooms, dude.

Some Biden staff were closing an office and discovered them. They
immediately self reported them to NARA and turned them over. Worried
there might be more, they searched further and found some which they
also reported immediately to NARA and turned over. So far, all legal.

Trump took some government docs with him when he left office which is
illegal.
He denied having the documents which is illegal and a lie.
Justice subpoenaed him to produce them.
He said, ok, he had some of the documents but no classified ones which
was a lie.
Then he said he did have some classified ones but they'd been turned
over already which was a lie.
Justice issued a search warrant.
The FBI found classified and unclassified documents unsecured in a
basement storage unit. The storage method and security violated
government minimum requirements for document security.
They found some marked classified.
Trump claimed the FBI planted the documents which was a lie.
Then he sued to try to prove they were his documents which suit failed
because he was lying.
Then Trump claimed he declassified on his own say so these documents
he didn't have, that the FBI planted, which he doesn't have the power
to do.
Then they found some MORE documents unsecured in a *public* storage
facility that Trump "forgot about". In this batch they found some
empty folders marked "classified" but Trump claimed to not know
anything about these.

If you don't understand the difference between these two scenarios, we
might as well feed your eyeballs to the crows because *you're*
certainly not using them.

>so
>that old Joe COULDN'T run for another term. The Dems want
>pretty much ANYBODY else ... preferably someone with a
>few functional brain cells (still kinda hard to find on
>the left). I'm still expecting Michelle Obama .......
>lots of "star power" .........

Those must be some fucking KICKASS 'shrooms, dude.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry