Subject: Re: Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a
Surge in Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:01:30 -0500
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 02:01 UTC

On 1/23/23 4:45 PM, Lustern wrote:
> Go Brandon you SOB.
> I hope they toss your ass in federal prison.
>
> "Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in
> Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico"

Just as much at the Canadian border.

How come eggs can be so much cheaper in Canada ?
Is the "avian flu" thing a SCAM so American producers
can price-gouge ??? The virus sure as hell isn't gonna
produce a passport before crossing the line.

Re: Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico

<mr2vshph1t3ufctbfhpal71cc5j45ao8ic@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25923&group=alt.politics#25923

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 02:42:24 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 07:42 UTC

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:01:30 -0500, "26C.Z968" wrote:

>On 1/23/23 4:45 PM, Lustern wrote:
>> Go Brandon you SOB.
>> I hope they toss your ass in federal prison.
>>
>> "Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in
>> Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico"
>
> Just as much at the Canadian border.
>
> How come eggs can be so much cheaper in Canada ?
> Is the "avian flu" thing a SCAM so American producers
> can price-gouge ??? The virus sure as hell isn't gonna
> produce a passport before crossing the line.

It's called "free market economics". If you don't like what you're
paying for eggs in the States, move to a country whose government
controls market prices.

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick Democrats

Re: Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico

<znWzL.2897141$SIb3.591329@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25925&group=alt.politics#25925

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:32:47 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:32 UTC

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:01:30 -0500, "26C.Z968" wrote:
>
> > On 1/23/23 4:45 PM, Lustern wrote:
> > > Go Brandon you SOB.
> > > I hope they toss your ass in federal prison.
> > >
> > > "Bidenomics: Egg Prices are So High Border Patrol Is Reporting a Surge in
> > > Egg Smuggling at US Border with Mexico"
> >
> > Just as much at the Canadian border.
> >
> > How come eggs can be so much cheaper in Canada ?
> > Is the "avian flu" thing a SCAM so American producers
> > can price-gouge ??? The virus sure as hell isn't gonna
> > produce a passport before crossing the line.
> >

> It's called "free market economics". If you don't like what you're
> paying for eggs in the States, move to a country whose government
> controls market prices.

Exactly. The whiners don't seem to get it that avian flu is a huge factor in the price.