From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: And here is my new poem and more..
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:02:59 -0400
 by: World90 - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:02 UTC

Hello,

And here is my new poem and more..

I was just listening at the following beautiful song of Cesaria Evora
called Pic Nic Na Salamansa, so i have just decided to write another
poem, so here is the beautiful song of Cesaria Evora, listen to it
reading at the same time my new poem below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Z3vNEJjjY

Here is my other new poem:

---

Time passes on our pains

Time passes like a seed and the main

Time passes like our dreams

Time passes like a Dolphin that swims

Time passes like a beautiful heart and like Love

Time passes like a peace and the beautiful white Dove

Time passes here and there

Time passes from everywhere

And time is calling us like a God

Since time is like coming from above.

---

And i invite you to read some of my poems of Love here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IkAbxVqWD8M

And here is some of my beautiful poems of Love in french:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8FNQn7C5H1g

And here is my new proverbs:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is
not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has
threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui
menacent."

And here is my other new proverbs read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/w7wgcbkEEIQ

And read my other new proverbs here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FPdu0B9_Vlc

More philosophy about Globalization..

I think that globalization is a good thing, but you have to be smart
and know how to take advantage of it, so i invite you to read
the following about the positive effects of Globalization on developing
countries such as:

1- Globalization has permitted developed nations to invest in less
developed nations which has lead to creation of jobs for poor people.

2- The health and education system in developing countries has benefited
in a positive way due to the contribution of globalization.

And about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income
read my below thoughts of my philosophy about human existence where i am
also speaking about it.

So i invite you to read the following article to notice it:

The effects of Globalization on developing countries

Read more here:

https://medium.com/@BonillaXM/the-effects-of-globalization-on-developing-countries-1e465257c400

And you have to know how to take advantage of exponential growth of
capitalism, so i invite you to read the following article
that speaks about it:

Capitalism switches from linear to exponential growth

http://parisinnovationreview.com/articles-en/capitalism-switches-from-linear-to-exponential-growth

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WeH9Oh7S-lc

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human
smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about the human existence..

I also invite you to read my following philosophy in my following
beautiful webpage about human existence where i am also speaking
about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income:

https://scalable68.godaddysites.com/f/my-philosophy-about-human-existence

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.