Do not take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: sunday evening...

SubjectAuthor
* sunday evening...slider
+* Re: sunday evening...chris rodgers
|`- Re: sunday evening...slider
+- Re: sunday evening...o'Mahoney
`* Re: sunday evening...slider
 `* Re: sunday evening...chris rodgers
  +- Re: sunday evening...slider
  `- Re: sunday evening...o'Mahoney

1
sunday evening...

<op.1izd2wpq7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2605&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2605

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: sunday evening...
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:09:58 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:09 UTC

### - back in town again for more things, besides which the person i left
in-charge of my facebook account couldn't access it + got themselves
blocked trying haha, what an twit :)))

can see london's still here anyway heh, although for how much longer i
couldn't say... coz they's defo building themselves up to 'interfering' in
some way now... mainly coz it's literally KILLING them not being able to
stop ukraine being slowly crushed right in front of their ever-widening
eyes and there's not a damn thing they can actually DO about it except
talk-tough?? (it's really-really doin' their brain in!)

can also see that russia's started questioning/attacking the new weapons
convoys (oh boy) stating that they consider all such imported arms to be
legal targets... the americans, for example, are thus gonna wanna protect
their latest $200 million installment of new arms to ukraine then innit...

in which case am just hoping then they don't get themselves in the way
when russia arrives to blow the shit out of it like they did last night to
some 'other' delivery!? (sent 30 cruise missiles to destroy it!)

the newest flash-point (as if they didn't need any more?) being this
chemical weapons cry that's gone out, i.e., when something like that
happened in syria trump immediately send 50 cruise missiles at syria as
this had apparently crossed some kinda red line etc etc... biden echoing
this with his: 'there'll be serious consequences if they use chemical
weapons' remark...

so if/when ya hear any shit like that going down - real or fake it doesn't
matter anymore - then you know for sure what's likely coming next...

note to thang... while on another occasion i might even enjoy you and
lowrider fighting instead of it always being ME getting it in the neck all
the time from the both of you heh... on 'this' occasion he's not actually
being a traitor thang... he's merely stating (to me) that he 'knows'
america's no angel (coz no country/nation damn well is!) and is even aware
of some of their outright shit... thus letting me know, indirectly, that
he's not actually as completely crazy as he might have recently appeared
(although i've always known that anyway lowrider, for years bro, no
worries there...)

and because can't personally stand injustice & falsehoods etc, and as such
just can't stand by watching someone being accused of something that isn't
correct (he's not a traitor, far from it actually)

he might be a fucking IDIOT sometimes!!! (laffing, coz so can we all...)

but he's no traitor mate... look on it as him as just playing the devils'
advocate kinda thing... coz that's really all it is/was...

and even if it wasn't, us all fighting between ourselves here while the
world's going down the dunny just doesn't appear seemly considering we're
prolly all gonna be going up in smoke in a minute with it...

group hug everybody??

(OH FUCK OFF! comes several voices from the back in unison haha :)))

well ok, no group hugs then (aww + really laffing) but for sure let's
suspend all in-house fighting for now eh? or at least until they blow us
all up... OR they get-over it in some kinda miraculous realisation that
they've been collectively playing with the end of the fucking world ffs!!!
DUH!

oh thank you LEADERS for bringing the world to THIS point YET again!?

damn! so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???

(fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical)

:)

Re: sunday evening...

<ebde109b-b500-4bf8-8ef2-886ba0e9c7fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2606&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2606

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: sunday evening...
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:20 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 11:10:19 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> [...]
>
> and even if it wasn't, us all fighting between ourselves here while the
> world's going down the dunny just doesn't appear seemly considering we're
> prolly all gonna be going up in smoke in a minute with it...
>
> group hug everybody??
>
> (OH FUCK OFF! comes several voices from the back in unison haha :)))
>
> well ok, no group hugs then (aww + really laffing) but for sure let's
> suspend all in-house fighting for now eh? or at least until they blow us
> all up... OR they get-over it in some kinda miraculous realisation that
> they've been collectively playing with the end of the fucking world ffs!!!
> DUH!
>
> oh thank you LEADERS for bringing the world to THIS point YET again!?
>
> damn! so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???
>
> (fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical)

so where has 'god' been the last 1800 years or so?
how 'bout that jesus dude too? busy in heaven are they?
did they/it think we would eventually work everything out?
yeah how's that been workin' these days?
you're on your own down here on planet bullshit.
Bullshit has been king for at least 2000 years wouldn't ya say?
no wonder the 'state' and 'church' got together and floated
that horseshit fairy tale and got away with it? god's got nothing
to do with it. just like love has got nothing to do with it. eh ?

Re: sunday evening...

<op.1izvxg2d7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2607&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2607

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:35:30 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:35 UTC

>> oh thank you LEADERS for bringing the world to THIS point YET again!?
>>
>> damn! so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???
>>
>> (fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical)
>>
>> :)

> so where has 'god' been the last 1800 years or so?

### - who's on first base ;)

> how 'bout that jesus dude too? busy in heaven are they?

### - they's cookin' up a storm by the looks of it heh, gonna clean up the
place + get rid of all the rats until only decent folks (the meek) is
left...

> did they/it think we would eventually work everything out?
> yeah how's that been workin' these days?

### - some 'do' indeed work it all out... and they often come back and try
to tell us all about it, and we, KILL those people! LOL ! - shut him up!
we gots a lot invested in this ride! :)))

> you're on your own down here on planet bullshit.

### - sure are!

> Bullshit has been king for at least 2000 years wouldn't ya say?

### - add another 10,000 years to that and that's prolly just about
right...

> no wonder the 'state' and 'church' got together and floated
> that horseshit fairy tale and got away with it?

### - the church 'became' the state, the falling roman empire reinvented
itself becoming the HOLY roman empire and basically just carried on as
before only even bigger & better! (clever politics)

> god's got nothing
> to do with it. just like love has got nothing to do with it. eh ?

### - love has 'everything' to do with it ultimately... the buddhists (for
example) don't worship/recognise any deity, they instead reckon it's all
down to each person individually to be entirely responsible for their
'own' advancement... the term 'buddha' just meaning: self-awakened one...

iow: (slider singing/paraphrasing...) bs to the left of me, bs to the
right!
here i am stuck in the middle with you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g

"tryin' to make some sense of it all
but i can see it makes no sense at all..."

but that's only the first step...

now all together :)

Re: sunday evening...

<6s6u2hlrnostl80euur208pkdvsu935s7j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2609&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2609

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 18:46:14 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:46 UTC

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:09:58 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - back in town again for more things, besides which the person i left
>in-charge of my facebook account couldn't access it + got themselves
>blocked trying haha, what an twit :)))
>
>can see london's still here anyway heh, although for how much longer i
>couldn't say... coz they's defo building themselves up to 'interfering' in
>some way now... mainly coz it's literally KILLING them not being able to
>stop ukraine being slowly crushed right in front of their ever-widening
>eyes and there's not a damn thing they can actually DO about it except
>talk-tough?? (it's really-really doin' their brain in!)
>
>can also see that russia's started questioning/attacking the new weapons
>convoys (oh boy) stating that they consider all such imported arms to be
>legal targets... the americans, for example, are thus gonna wanna protect
>their latest $200 million installment of new arms to ukraine then innit...
>
>in which case am just hoping then they don't get themselves in the way
>when russia arrives to blow the shit out of it like they did last night to
>some 'other' delivery!? (sent 30 cruise missiles to destroy it!)
>
>the newest flash-point (as if they didn't need any more?) being this
>chemical weapons cry that's gone out, i.e., when something like that
>happened in syria trump immediately send 50 cruise missiles at syria as
>this had apparently crossed some kinda red line etc etc... biden echoing
>this with his: 'there'll be serious consequences if they use chemical
>weapons' remark...
>
>so if/when ya hear any shit like that going down - real or fake it doesn't
>matter anymore - then you know for sure what's likely coming next...
>
>note to thang... while on another occasion i might even enjoy you and
>lowrider fighting instead of it always being ME getting it in the neck all
>the time from the both of you heh... on 'this' occasion he's not actually
>being a traitor thang... he's merely stating (to me) that he 'knows'
>america's no angel (coz no country/nation damn well is!) and is even aware
>of some of their outright shit... thus letting me know, indirectly, that
>he's not actually as completely crazy as he might have recently appeared
>(although i've always known that anyway lowrider, for years bro, no
>worries there...)

Bullshit. He's a loony anti-vaxxer Trumpist conspiracy theorist QAnon
"believer" type who always takes the opposing side to his own country.
In times of war, fecal matter like him is either imprisoned or stood
against a brick wall. He's not a vet either - he just a whinger and a
5th columnist.

These are increasinbly serious times. You're back in London - there
are at least 12 warheads aimed directly at your city. You want to be
an apologist for that maniacal cunt sitting in his bunker threatening
the world with armageddon?

You can stand against the wall too, if that's your schtick.

>and because can't personally stand injustice & falsehoods etc, and as such
>just can't stand by watching someone being accused of something that isn't
>correct (he's not a traitor, far from it actually)
>
>he might be a fucking IDIOT sometimes!!! (laffing, coz so can we all...)

He's that too, but that's not a criminal offence.

>but he's no traitor mate... look on it as him as just playing the devils'
>advocate kinda thing... coz that's really all it is/was...

Nope. He's a Trumpist and Trump thinks Putin is a genius. That's
treason. Like I said, if we descend into WW3 (which probably won't be
nuclear for a while) then shite like him and his ilk will be rounded
up and fucking dispensed with.

>and even if it wasn't, us all fighting between ourselves here while the
>world's going down the dunny just doesn't appear seemly considering we're
>prolly all gonna be going up in smoke in a minute with it...
>
>group hug everybody??
>
>(OH FUCK OFF! comes several voices from the back in unison haha :)))
>
>well ok, no group hugs then (aww + really laffing) but for sure let's
>suspend all in-house fighting for now eh? or at least until they blow us
>all up... OR they get-over it in some kinda miraculous realisation that
>they've been collectively playing with the end of the fucking world ffs!!!
>DUH!
>
>oh thank you LEADERS for bringing the world to THIS point YET again!?
>
>damn! so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???
>
>(fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical)
>
>:)

You on the piss again Slider? Lol

Re: sunday evening...

<op.1i1c3hid7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2610&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2610

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:43:55 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:43 UTC

> so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???
> (fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical) :)

### - well that's it all done here, back down to the middle of nowhere
then...

might even be my last trip considering how things is going huh...

not that it's really any safer down there, nowhere in the uk could be far
enough away from what's coming, might last an extra hour or so after
london gets it but that's about all...

the warmongers out there at the UN all starting to call for something to
be done NOW (about russia) rather than later when it presumably moves-onto
attacking moldova & latvia as well etc etc, even though russia hasn't
claimed they would... fact is we're winding ourselves up to going into
action of some sort or another lest russia will succeed in crushing
ukraine + altering the current whole balance of forces in europe to
something more in their own favour... and yikes they're already half-way
there??

nope, something's gonna happen alright... prolly associated with the arms
shipments coz can you just 'imagine' the sheer ALARM that must have
occurred at nato command headquarters yesterday when 30 cruise missiles
suddenly left russia, flew RIGHT across ukraine straight towards the
polish fucking border, only to then fall 15 miles short of it onto some
ukraine/nato training camp??? fuck me!

EVERY damn red light on EVERY control panel the world over must have lit
up like a goddamn christmas tree!!!

coz WHERE the FUCK were those 30 missiles... GOING???

could have ALL been nuclear for all they knew! one for poland, one for
germany, one for nato headquarters etc etc... from THEIR pov that COULD
have been IT!!!

must've been all crapping themselves anyway huh...

and they defo don't wanna be going-through anymore shit like that!

perforce we'll blame it ALL on russia... but imho we're the one's who're
prolly gonna start it/strike the first (nuclear) blow... we can't afford
not to? (i.e., we either do nada and just let russia have their own way,
or stop them the only way we can! massively! this being the dumbass corner
we've now painted ourselves right into!)

geez we're such stupid fucking ignorant cunts!?

oh well...

"and just in case i don't see ya's again...
good afternoon, good evening & goodnite"

--The Truman Show ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NobdV5Kxw8

take care then folks + good luck to us all huh...

damn...

Re: sunday evening...

<0d9d79f6-58a1-49f6-94c7-3a7784639586n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2611&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2611

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:51 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 12:44:17 PM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> > so where's OUR nelson mandela when we REALLY needs him then huh???
> > (fuckers prolly jerking-off some place innit heh... typical) :)
> ### - well that's it all done here, back down to the middle of nowhere
> then...
>
> might even be my last trip considering how things is going huh...
>
> not that it's really any safer down there, nowhere in the uk could be far
> enough away from what's coming, might last an extra hour or so after
> london gets it but that's about all...
>
> the warmongers out there at the UN all starting to call for something to
> be done NOW (about russia) rather than later when it presumably moves-onto
> attacking moldova & latvia as well etc etc, even though russia hasn't
> claimed they would... fact is we're winding ourselves up to going into
> action of some sort or another lest russia will succeed in crushing
> ukraine + altering the current whole balance of forces in europe to
> something more in their own favour... and yikes they're already half-way
> there??
>
> nope, something's gonna happen alright... prolly associated with the arms
> shipments coz can you just 'imagine' the sheer ALARM that must have
> occurred at nato command headquarters yesterday when 30 cruise missiles
> suddenly left russia, flew RIGHT across ukraine straight towards the
> polish fucking border, only to then fall 15 miles short of it onto some
> ukraine/nato training camp??? fuck me!
>
> EVERY damn red light on EVERY control panel the world over must have lit
> up like a goddamn christmas tree!!!
>
> coz WHERE the FUCK were those 30 missiles... GOING???
>
> could have ALL been nuclear for all they knew! one for poland, one for
> germany, one for nato headquarters etc etc... from THEIR pov that COULD
> have been IT!!!
>
> must've been all crapping themselves anyway huh...
>
> and they defo don't wanna be going-through anymore shit like that!
>
> perforce we'll blame it ALL on russia... but imho we're the one's who're
> prolly gonna start it/strike the first (nuclear) blow... we can't afford
> not to? (i.e., we either do nada and just let russia have their own way,
> or stop them the only way we can! massively! this being the dumbass corner
> we've now painted ourselves right into!)
>
> geez we're such stupid fucking ignorant cunts!?
>
> oh well...
>
> "and just in case i don't see ya's again...
> good afternoon, good evening & goodnite"
>
> --The Truman Show ;)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NobdV5Kxw8
>
> take care then folks + good luck to us all huh...
>
> damn...
who gets to the little man first?
KGB or CIA?
Or perhaps the Russian people themselves.
take the little prick out, these god damn short people
think they can rule the world. Son of a bitch--get real

Re: sunday evening...

<op.1i1en9pz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2612&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2612

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:17:59 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:17 UTC

> who gets to the little man first?
> KGB or CIA?
> Or perhaps the Russian people themselves.
> take the little prick out, these god damn short people
> think they can rule the world. Son of a bitch--get real

### - so you're hoping for a miracle then huh... a 200/1 shot?

well i wont snatch it away from ya coz sometimes miracles do happen!

it 'could' happen!

although imho there's more chance of aliens arriving to stop our shit
heh...

nah maan, methinks it's time to instead make peace with our maker...

(although personally am gonna demand a full fuckin' refund for the
bum-trip hah!)

tech suppooooort! :D

Re: sunday evening...

<57b03hdrm3aj78ocd8tk293p2gncpgn9n6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2613&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2613

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:06:54 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 06:06 UTC

Now yer talkin'