From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Very sobering assessment of Russian intentions
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:31:47 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 06:31 UTC

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/if-putin-uses-chemical-weapons-america-s-hesitant-hand-may-be-forced-20220314-p5a4ml.html

Of course, people like our mate who lives in the Rooseveldt Apartments
believe Russian lies and hate the American people (except Trumpists
and Magats).

One good thing lately - my Aussie mate Assange is going to be
extradited to the US. His Russian ties will be disentangled and will
make very good reading. He was born a few KM north of where I was
born (there's a good DOXXING hint for you Slider :) but as far as I
consider Julian, he is nothing but a traitor to all our values.