From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles
Date: 8 Feb 2023 13:51:43 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:51 UTC

| Democrats won control of the Pennsylvania House in special
| elections Tuesday, wresting partial power from Republicans
| for the first time in a dozen years in the competitive
| swing state.
|
| Democrats won all three vacant Pittsburgh-area House seats
| to claim a slim edge over Republicans, finally securing a
| majority they first appeared to have won in last November's
| General Election. Republicans still hold the Senate,
| creating a political division that could make it difficult
| for lawmakers to send priority bills to new Democratic Gov.
| Josh Shapiro
<https://apnews.com/article/politics-united-states-government-2022-midterm-elections-pittsburgh-4fb6556efcb455b795f2b7c85563c8f8>

--bks

Re: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles

<RmQEL.3200563$MJk2.261855@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26246&group=alt.politics#26246

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 16:47:45 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 16:47 UTC

> | Democrats won control of the Pennsylvania House in special
> | elections Tuesday, wresting partial power from Republicans
> | for the first time in a dozen years in the competitive
> | swing state.
> |
> | Democrats won all three vacant Pittsburgh-area House seats
> | to claim a slim edge over Republicans, finally securing a
> | majority they first appeared to have won in last November's
> | General Election. Republicans still hold the Senate,
> | creating a political division that could make it difficult
> | for lawmakers to send priority bills to new Democratic Gov.
> | Josh Shapiro
> <https://apnews.com/article/politics-united-states-government-2022-midterm-ele
> ctions-pittsburgh-4fb6556efcb455b795f2b7c85563c8f8>
>
> --bks

Yeah, I see Boebert is busy "praying" for Joe Biden to die, and getting cheers from other "Christians." What a bastardization of what Jesus tried to
teach us. No wonder people are leaving the Christian church.

Re: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles

<mtccuhpodcq7hcm5evia2gjao1n4gcced2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26270&group=alt.politics#26270

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 07:09:10 -0500
 by: NoBody - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 12:09 UTC

On 8 Feb 2023 13:51:43 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Democrats won control of the Pennsylvania House in special
> | elections Tuesday, wresting partial power from Republicans
> | for the first time in a dozen years in the competitive
> | swing state.
> |
> | Democrats won all three vacant Pittsburgh-area House seats
> | to claim a slim edge over Republicans, finally securing a
> | majority they first appeared to have won in last November's
> | General Election. Republicans still hold the Senate,
> | creating a political division that could make it difficult
> | for lawmakers to send priority bills to new Democratic Gov.
> | Josh Shapiro
><https://apnews.com/article/politics-united-states-government-2022-midterm-elections-pittsburgh-4fb6556efcb455b795f2b7c85563c8f8>
>
> --bks

Not a word about "whackadoodles", just prominent Republicans who left
established roles making for open elections.

Re: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles

<ts5i3u$s71$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26271&group=alt.politics#26271

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 13:50:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 13:50 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> | Democrats won all three vacant Pittsburgh-area House seats
>> | to claim a slim edge over Republicans, finally securing a
>Not a word about "whackadoodles", just prominent Republicans who left
>established roles making for open elections.

Kremlin Girl, for obvious reasons, knows from whackadoodle.

--bks

Re: Americans Are Fed Up With GOP Whackadoodles

<ihafuh9fi2vqa06omf1ul8chbcc06t7uae@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26277&group=alt.politics#26277

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:46:32 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 14:46 UTC

On Fri, 10 Feb 2023 13:50:54 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>Not a word about "whackadoodles", just prominent Republicans who left
>>established roles making for open elections.
>
>Kremlin Girl, for obvious reasons, knows from whackadoodle.
>
> --bks

Well I *have* been seeing your posts so there's that...